Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 612 of 888 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 662 712 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4153

    Number is Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    I looked up Ella's number and it came up with Anderson Martial Arts in Anderson. Is this right? Just thought it was strange.
    That's been her number for as long as I've known her. That's strange because that business is still open and running. But I just spoke with her the other day, and it is in fact her number.

    RM.

  2. #4152

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    I looked up Ella's number and it came up with Anderson Martial Arts in Anderson. Is this right? Just thought it was strange.
    Her number listed in the ad ending in 3010 is the correct one. Glad she is back. Have fun and report back. Just saying, HC.

  3. #4151

    Ella's number

    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    I looked up Ella's number and it came up with Anderson Martial Arts in Anderson. Is this right? Just thought it was strange.
    It is certainly weird and gave me pause the first time I did the same thing. However, it is her number and I've seen no other red flags FWIW.

    Thanks,

    Kilgor.

  4. #4150

    Ella's number

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    For all of you who have been waiting, it looks like Ella is back to play.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/835299313029

    RM.
    I looked up Ella's number and it came up with Anderson Martial Arts in Anderson. Is this right? Just thought it was strange.

  5. #4149
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23
    [QUOTE=Achwt;4780496]Met with her recently. Easy communication, easy set up. Decent hotel in Greenville. Call when I get to the hotel to get room number. Walk up. Sketchy dude walking around. May be connected, may not be. Walk in LE check. All good. Payment up front, $100 for hhr. Started with some breast play. Went to daty. She seemed to enjoy. Then moved to BBBJ. Was really good. No hands. Then switched to cowgirl. She finished again. Then moved to mish. Finished on her belly. Nice time. Would repeat.[/QUOTEhttp://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/043353961642 Ad.

  6. #4148

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    My first experience with Ella was fucking lovely. She was a great girl very easy to talk to. I must of sat there over an hour just talking to her. The second was just as nice, but for as well as the first two went the third and last was hell! She was just weird asf. Would not let me go into the restroom and freaked out when I tried. Then she kept checking her phone in the middle of session and started to rush me. I started to go down for daty but she stopped me and said I might not want to do that. So I left. On my way home she text me saying that I might want to get that taking care of soon rather than later cause she had to sit in the tub cause she was burning so bad. I asked what she was talking about and never heard from her again. I think she text the wrong guy. Needless to say I never went back!. I understand why she gets amazing reviews because she was amazing but that third trip ruined her for me. It's a shame!!
    Yeah we traded text for 4 hours today, I finally said screw it, and text her telling her I needed someone that could at least schedule as good as the cable guy.

  7. #4147

    Sorry to Hear

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    My first experience with Ella was fucking lovely. She was a great girl very easy to talk to. I must of sat there over an hour just talking to her. The second was just as nice, but for as well as the first two went the third and last was hell! She was just weird asf. Would not let me go into the restroom and freaked out when I tried. Then she kept checking her phone in the middle of session and started to rush me. I started to go down for daty but she stopped me and said I might not want to do that. So I left. On my way home she text me saying that I might want to get that taking care of soon rather than later cause she had to sit in the tub cause she was burning so bad. I asked what she was talking about and never heard from her again. I think she text the wrong guy. Needless to say I never went back!. I understand why she gets amazing reviews because she was amazing but that third trip ruined her for me. It's a shame!!
    Yeah that does sound really bizarre cause she is always so sweet and soft spoken.

  8. #4146
    Quote Originally Posted by Slabber  [View Original Post]
    I can never hook up with Ella, and have tried maybe a half dozen times. Normally we text a couple of times trying to set it up, then silence. She even texted me a day later and ask, "want to play tomorrow" and I am like "absolutely", never heard from back from her. I'll keep trying based you all's good reviews, maybe one of these days.
    My first experience with Ella was fucking lovely. She was a great girl very easy to talk to. I must of sat there over an hour just talking to her. The second was just as nice, but for as well as the first two went the third and last was hell! She was just weird asf. Would not let me go into the restroom and freaked out when I tried. Then she kept checking her phone in the middle of session and started to rush me. I started to go down for daty but she stopped me and said I might not want to do that. So I left. On my way home she text me saying that I might want to get that taking care of soon rather than later cause she had to sit in the tub cause she was burning so bad. I asked what she was talking about and never heard from her again. I think she text the wrong guy. Needless to say I never went back!. I understand why she gets amazing reviews because she was amazing but that third trip ruined her for me. It's a shame!!

  9. #4145

    Cinnamon

    http://spartanburg.skipthegames.com/...g/543891578272

    Well in my newly single life, I was browsing the pussy ads LOL ran across this chick I seen a couple years back as a SB. I guess the new environment has put a damper on lunch dates etc. Anyway, she's a awesome young lady. No bullshit, drugs or drama. Everything listed in her ad is available as well. She is a BBW but in a firm kind of way. She offers a good service.

    007.

  10. #4144

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by Slabber  [View Original Post]
    I can never hook up with Ella, and have tried maybe a half dozen times. Normally we text a couple of times trying to set it up, then silence. She even texted me a day later and ask, "want to play tomorrow" and I am like "absolutely", never heard from back from her. I'll keep trying based you all's good reviews, maybe one of these days.
    I caught up with her on Friday. She looks the same as before she took her quick COVID break.

    Scheduling can be a bit tricky with her sometimes for whatever reason.

    We had a good session and the topic of updating her pics came up and it seems she is looking to get them updated soon.

    Stay safe out there.

    Kilgor.

  11. #4143
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    For all of you who have been waiting, it looks like Ella is back to play.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/835299313029

    RM.
    I can never hook up with Ella, and have tried maybe a half dozen times. Normally we text a couple of times trying to set it up, then silence. She even texted me a day later and ask, "want to play tomorrow" and I am like "absolutely", never heard from back from her. I'll keep trying based you all's good reviews, maybe one of these days.

  12. #4142

    Nothing exciting

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately the ad has already been taken down. Next time you see the provider post, include the screenshots. I must see what all the excitement is about LOL.

    RM.
    Nothing exciting here. Someone posted the same ad word for word over the weekend woth the out of state phone number. Just different pics.

  13. #4141

    Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyFigs  [View Original Post]
    Although, Peach needs more credible reviews, I don't know that I would put much weight on the "scam" ad. The poster of that ad has terrible English and cannot even form a complete sentence. He probably got the service he deserved. Also, the positive review was after an outcall appointment. The scam poster leads me to believe he was at an incall to have posted about a "dude" hanging around. I wouldn't tolerate a pimp or friend or other "dude" loitering around my house while with a provider. Either way, I'm not putting much faith in either post. I'd like to see a few more credible reviews from other members. Not sure I'd be willing to TOFT based on current intel.
    I had Peach over sometime in January. Had a great experience with her. Would absolutely repeat. I've tried to see her a few times since but unfortunately I'm further than she's usually willing to travel. Drove herself, was in no rush and she appeared to enjoy herself as well.

  14. #4140

    Ad is Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Topflight70en  [View Original Post]
    Well Guys,

    I have to say, If this one is real, I'm going to be broke as fuck. LOL.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/948038188295

    Top.
    Unfortunately the ad has already been taken down. Next time you see the provider post, include the screenshots. I must see what all the excitement is about LOL.

    RM.

  15. #4139
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    Nice review. Very interesting though that this pops up after your experience with her. Seems like you caught her at a good time. Could be demons involved. Stay safe.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/444778219940

    RM.
    I posted about her months ago. No pimp, no visible demons, a little flaky but will eventually arrive. Good time but obviously high volume.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape