Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,516 to 22,530 of 37373
-
05-11-20 19:57 #14858Senior Member

Posts: 1333Esl
TheMarto is difficult to understand sometimes, I'm not sure if he actually saw Nunu or just got a pic from her.
Originally Posted by Kster223
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 19:00 #14857Regular Member

Posts: 13I texted her around the first time she showed up about 6 months ago, and she asked for a deposit.
Originally Posted by TopGunz86
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 17:17 #14856Banned Member

Posts: 443Nunu
I text her Sunday morning. Heard nothing.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 16:28 #14855Senior Member

Posts: 47Nyla is the same girl as milk Marie. Just her alter ego. Reviewed plenty here, largely positively.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 16:21 #14854Senior Member

Posts: 167Nyla
Has anyone have any Intel on here?
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/columbiana-nyla/29432075
-
05-11-20 15:45 #14853Senior Member

Posts: 167Nuru Princess
I am just looking to see if anybody else has partaken a bit of this??
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
I've sent a couple text and it just doesn't feel right? She has been on STG three times with three different # now it is an 804#. If anybody has some insight please PM me.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/578066820367
Thanks 13.
-
05-11-20 15:37 #14852Senior Member

Posts: 369Barbie
Barbie came back for a second round and you know I'm diving back in with her. We had a great time, even a little better than before. She needs some help and is looking for company. I am having a problem pulling up stg right now, so you can just search stg for Barbie and you'll know its her because she's petite, white, black hair, and has a lips / kiss tattoo on her ass. Seniors can pm for digits but Ill be busy with work so don't know when Ill check back.
-
05-11-20 13:57 #14851Banned Member

Posts: 56Contact info
Thanks, bro.
If you have a link or contact info, would appreciate.
Post or PM me if you prefer.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 13:22 #14850Senior Member

Posts: 216Lizzy
I have reviewed her several times. I would avoid at all costs. Worst provider ever.
Originally Posted by JPyg00
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 13:19 #14849Banned Member

Posts: 56SA clean out your inbox
Trying to PM you.
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 13:10 #14848Regular Member

Posts: 24Lizzy
I texted her this morning back a forth about a outcall. When I asked about the donation she went dark. I have been out the game for a while other than seeing Little Lisa. It's just not like it used to be. I can't seem to find a regular person to see a couple times a week.
Originally Posted by JPyg00
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 11:43 #14847Regular Member

Posts: 13Powhatan providers
I know this is a long shot but does anyone know of any providers in Powhatan or goochland area. Any info would be appreciated.
-
05-11-20 10:50 #14846Senior Member

Posts: 195Appreciate all the responses on this! I'm definitely just going to stick with my gut, play it smart, and say no to face pics from now on.
Originally Posted by Truth777
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 10:16 #14845Senior Member

Posts: 369A quick search of the forum yields many posts warning to avoid her. If you're interested in the details do a search and see what people comment about her.
Originally Posted by JPyg00
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 07:45 #14844Regular Member

Posts: 11Lizzy
Any info / feedback on this one would be appreciated.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/070491434452








Reply With Quote






