Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 512 of 930 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 562 612 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 13936
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    Pd

    Their whole review system is useless. No details and reviews like you quoted below. I posted one review on their site then quickly realized there were too many fake reviews for me to keep contributing to that site. TER unfortunately seems to be headed in that direction as well ever since they opened back up.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    Quotes from one of her reviews on PD.

    "She took my breath away and perhaps my heart. I'm in love".

    "she is a rare. Not even just rare but priceless gem".

    "Thank you love for the time of my life".

    Who writes this horseshit! These PD reviews have to be made up or placed by PD to help their clients.

    At the end of myredbook there was quite a problem with boilerplate reviews being sold in bulk to providers to make them look like some great rare experience to be had, this reminds me of the same here on PD.

    I do like the "HO" picture she posted, the back-ho that is. LOL!

  2. #6270

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    MDXXX posted somewhere back that Sasha was a disappointment, and the pictures were not her. If I remember correctly?

    Both ads look to be by the same origin, (Sasha and Claudia), both posting now for 1-2 years and age still the same (19/21).

    Sasha;.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...r-yours_260710

    Claudia;.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...willing_264739

    So, I always assumed the Claudia's ad was also just more bs and never called.

    It would be nice to know the answer to these two for what they really are? The same girl? Different but use stolen pictures?
    They are from same handler, I only dreamed Sasha once, she it's like 20 lb more than the pictures. Not worth it, up charge for BBBJ or BFs.

  3. #6269

    Nicole702

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Her "No" List on PD:
    Greek , CIM , BBBJ

    Dude, unless she has a red cape with a big "S" between her legs-or can provide you with a list of guys names on headstones that she's literally fucked to death-paying 300 for hhr is batshit crazy "especially" for that delusional GPS limited-menu horseshit (C'mon, 300 for "30min" and she doesn't even do bbbj!?). ...NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!

    That ad just has "expect an overpriced lame experience" written all over it and I'd keep my money, do some homework and continue looking elsewhere-this is Vegas and I guarantee you'll find a much better experience, and probably with a hotter looking chick, who does more for half the $ of some superficial GPS drama queen on PD charging absurd rates.

    Good Luck!
    Quotes from one of her reviews on PD.

    "She took my breath away and perhaps my heart. I'm in love".

    "she is a rare. Not even just rare but priceless gem".

    "Thank you love for the time of my life".

    Who writes this horseshit! These PD reviews have to be made up or placed by PD to help their clients.

    At the end of myredbook there was quite a problem with boilerplate reviews being sold in bulk to providers to make them look like some great rare experience to be had, this reminds me of the same here on PD.

    I do like the "HO" picture she posted, the back-ho that is. LOL!

  4. #6268

    Phoenix

    Does anyone have experience with her? She checks all of my boxes and has the look that I like. I stumbled on her ad recently she has a good price point, incall, more mature etc.

    https://tryst.link/escort/phoenixlv

  5. #6267

    Claudia and Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by PauseTheDrama  [View Original Post]
    Tried multiple times. Always responds hours or days later. Very poor location info.

    Good luck. Report back of you get there.
    MDXXX posted somewhere back that Sasha was a disappointment, and the pictures were not her. If I remember correctly?

    Both ads look to be by the same origin, (Sasha and Claudia), both posting now for 1-2 years and age still the same (19/21).

    Sasha;.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...r-yours_260710

    Claudia;.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...willing_264739

    So, I always assumed the Claudia's ad was also just more bs and never called.

    It would be nice to know the answer to these two for what they really are? The same girl? Different but use stolen pictures?

  6. #6266

    Claudia

    Quote Originally Posted by Atticusct  [View Original Post]
    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...willing_264739

    Has anyone taken a chance on Claudia? Every time I look at her pics, it looks like a lot of Photoshop. I've been wrong before, so I'm reaching out!
    Tried multiple times. Always responds hours or days later. Very poor location info.

    Good luck. Report back of you get there.

  7. #6265

    Ask for a current picture

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says reviews text her and ask where she has reviews. If you also google her # all kinda sites pop up of her ads.
    If I am a bit leery about a picture being fake I will do a quick Tineye search.

    If there are no red flags I will ask them to take a current picture by holding up a paper with the current date on it. Doesn't need to be nude, I just want to know that they are real.

    I get a fair amount of push back and I tell them that they posted pictures on their profile so what's one more.

    If they refuse fine then I simply tell them that I appreciate their privacy and that I want to make sure they are who they say they are. If they say no again I move on.

    I'd rather find someone who is "real" If they are lying about their picture then they will lie about a lot of other stuff.

    Be safe and have fun.

  8. #6264
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticusct  [View Original Post]
    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...willing_264739

    Has anyone taken a chance on Claudia? Every time I look at her pics, it looks like a lot of Photoshop. I've been wrong before, so I'm reaching out!
    Her ad says reviews text her and ask where she has reviews. If you also google her # all kinda sites pop up of her ads.

  9. #6263

    Claudia - Has anyone taken the plunge?

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...willing_264739

    Has anyone taken a chance on Claudia? Every time I look at her pics, it looks like a lot of Photoshop. I've been wrong before, so I'm reaching out!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails claudia1.jpg‎   claudia2.jpg‎  

  10. #6262
    That chick is designed for horny Midwestern tourists who don't know any better. Only a dumb Vegas local would put up with that bullshit.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Look at her "NO" list, LOL.
    Dude, paying 300 for "hhr" is batshit crazy for that delusional GPS horseshit! I'd do some homework and continue looking elsewhere-this is Vegas and I guarantee you'll find much better-and probably hotter looking-for nearly half the money.

  11. #6261

    Her "NO" list tells the tale...

    Quote Originally Posted by DJearwax  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys, new here to the forum, glad I found this site. Any info on this one would be greatly appreciated.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...rson/Nicole702
    Her "No" List on PD:
    Greek , CIM , BBBJ

    Dude, unless she has a red cape with a big "S" between her legs-or can provide you with a list of guys names on headstones that she's literally fucked to death-paying 300 for hhr is batshit crazy "especially" for that delusional GPS limited-menu horseshit (C'mon, 300 for "30min" and she doesn't even do bbbj!?). ...NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!

    That ad just has "expect an overpriced lame experience" written all over it and I'd keep my money, do some homework and continue looking elsewhere-this is Vegas and I guarantee you'll find a much better experience, and probably with a hotter looking chick, who does more for half the $ of some superficial GPS drama queen on PD charging absurd rates.

    Good Luck!

  12. #6260
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    At 300 hhr sounds like total GPS.
    Messed me up when I seen $700 for hour can not see it.

  13. #6259

    ?

    Whatever happened with Cindy spice?

  14. #6258
    Quote Originally Posted by DJearwax  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys, new here to the forum, glad I found this site. Any info on this one would be greatly appreciated.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...rson/Nicole702
    Only 2 reviews and she is expensive.

  15. #6257
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by DJearwax  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys, new here to the forum, glad I found this site. Any info on this one would be greatly appreciated.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...rson/Nicole702
    At 300 hhr sounds like total GPS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape