Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,516 to 22,530 of 37368
-
05-11-20 15:45 #14853Senior Member

Posts: 167Nuru Princess
I am just looking to see if anybody else has partaken a bit of this??
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
I've sent a couple text and it just doesn't feel right? She has been on STG three times with three different # now it is an 804#. If anybody has some insight please PM me.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/578066820367
Thanks 13.
-
05-11-20 15:37 #14852Senior Member

Posts: 369Barbie
Barbie came back for a second round and you know I'm diving back in with her. We had a great time, even a little better than before. She needs some help and is looking for company. I am having a problem pulling up stg right now, so you can just search stg for Barbie and you'll know its her because she's petite, white, black hair, and has a lips / kiss tattoo on her ass. Seniors can pm for digits but Ill be busy with work so don't know when Ill check back.
-
05-11-20 13:57 #14851Banned Member

Posts: 56Contact info
Thanks, bro.
If you have a link or contact info, would appreciate.
Post or PM me if you prefer.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 13:22 #14850Senior Member

Posts: 216Lizzy
I have reviewed her several times. I would avoid at all costs. Worst provider ever.
Originally Posted by JPyg00
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 13:19 #14849Banned Member

Posts: 56SA clean out your inbox
Trying to PM you.
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 13:10 #14848Regular Member

Posts: 24Lizzy
I texted her this morning back a forth about a outcall. When I asked about the donation she went dark. I have been out the game for a while other than seeing Little Lisa. It's just not like it used to be. I can't seem to find a regular person to see a couple times a week.
Originally Posted by JPyg00
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 11:43 #14847Regular Member

Posts: 13Powhatan providers
I know this is a long shot but does anyone know of any providers in Powhatan or goochland area. Any info would be appreciated.
-
05-11-20 10:50 #14846Senior Member

Posts: 195Appreciate all the responses on this! I'm definitely just going to stick with my gut, play it smart, and say no to face pics from now on.
Originally Posted by Truth777
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 10:16 #14845Senior Member

Posts: 369A quick search of the forum yields many posts warning to avoid her. If you're interested in the details do a search and see what people comment about her.
Originally Posted by JPyg00
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 07:45 #14844Regular Member

Posts: 11Lizzy
Any info / feedback on this one would be appreciated.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/070491434452
-
05-11-20 07:16 #14843Senior Member

Posts: 26What's that going to run you. I always have thought about it but I don't Ever go through with it.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 03:16 #14842Regular Member

Posts: 2You got a link?
You got a link?
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 23:39 #14841Regular Member

Posts: 3This is why it is important to use a burner phone. I send a pic that can be found on social media since that is public info. The worst that can happen is that they just collect your picture and stop responding. If its LE, you can argue that someone is impersonating you and there is no further proof. Robbery can happen regardless of if they have your pic or not.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
At the end of the day, if you're not comfortable with it then don't do it and find someone else. Better safe than sorry.
-
05-10-20 19:20 #14840Senior Member

Posts: 368Face pictures
Well my 2 cents, I never send face pic I'm doing you a favor you not doing me one, second if by any chance it's a robbery with a handler they know exactly who you are which puts you at a huge disadvantage because you don't know who he or they are & third if uncle LEO gets there phone they have your pictures along with incriminating text's bottom line they need us the only favor they need Is receiving the Benjamin's just my two cents.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 18:12 #14839Senior Member

Posts: 510Lindsay again
So I'm doing my first overnight ever. With Lindsay. At my place. Theres always an outside chance she willstand me up so fingers crosses.











Reply With Quote




