Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,536 to 17,550 of 24547
-
05-10-20 21:53 #7012Senior Member

Posts: 647Here's another link of her. She's been around for a while. She took her recent ad down.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...6095/1/2297504
-
05-10-20 21:51 #7011Senior Member

Posts: 647I see the link is broken or she has taken her ad down. Anyhow it's that Nora chick. She's been around for a good long minute. Here's an older link of her.
Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual
[View Original Post]
https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...6095/1/2297504
-
05-10-20 21:47 #7010Senior Member

Posts: 647She's about as real as Donald Trump's face on a $25 dollar bill. And this "girl" changes her phone number more times than the Orioles do pitchers in a game!
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 21:03 #7009Senior Member

Posts: 396Super Fake.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
"*facetime verification* required before meeting up "
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
So no iPhone, then oh well.
-
05-10-20 20:34 #7008Senior Member

Posts: 811Lysol mist in the room.
At least she is up front with her requirements.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/49776643/
-
05-10-20 20:02 #7007Regular Member

Posts: 1Taylor
She a good girl. Been with her about 15-20 times over the past 10 years. She looks better when she is about 25 pounds heavier. One of the best asses ever and the best performer I have been with.
Originally Posted by NoMan13
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 19:52 #7006Senior Member

Posts: 303Ashley rosedale
She always said this was a temporary situation until her boyfriend got out of jail. And providing was something she would not continue doing once he was out. I think someone had reported that was to be soon. I guess it may have been true. She did seem pretty genuine and upfront. Too bad, she was one of the really good ones.
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 19:06 #7005Senior Member

Posts: 94Ashley
Shadow,
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
I saw her right before she stopped and she told me it might be the last time I saw her because her man was getting let out of jail early due to COVID. She said she will not be seeing anyone after he gets out.
-
05-10-20 18:05 #7004Banned Member

Posts: 67German
German is my 3rd language and I speak it well (or so I've been told by my German colleagues in Frankfurt am Main, Germany).
Hate to break the news but she does not speak German.
No services were had as the phone call ended quick. I did not creep up on her or anything like that, just said hello and looking to see if she is free for an hour and what the donation for outcall if possible.
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 17:50 #7003Regular Member

Posts: 15Agency?
Since touring girls is gone anyone got the line on a similar agency?
-
05-10-20 16:54 #7002Senior Member

Posts: 305Taylor
Saw Taylor as well after all the good monger reviews. She was a bit spaced out and had some marks on her legs but overall I was pretty satisfied. She knocked off. 2 for making me wait 15 minutes in the parking lot bringing the Ss to. 5, what a bargain! Especially for a safe incall. What provider does that? When I was behind her I went for the backdoor, and she tried to upsell that for another. 5, so I just filled up her vag instead. Will repeat, thanks Shooter! Strawberry is next. She is sexy af in the pics. Really looking forward to her.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 16:41 #7001Senior Member

Posts: 305Link is broken
Buster,. Have a new link for this one?
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 15:16 #7000Senior Member

Posts: 346Bump
Link is not loading.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 15:12 #6999Senior Member

Posts: 58Not even close.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 14:19 #6998Senior Member

Posts: 647BUMP. Just in case anyone missed this post.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






