Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
You Know You Need It
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21180

    6 star hottie. Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    Tall, thin, sexy Lisa is back at Brookhurst shop. One of the first openly full menu girls is back in the lineup. 6 girls now. $40 hourly fee gives you a lot of bang for your buck. Call or text first.
    So in addition to this thread, I am on the Text list for 6 star. They texted me early in the day and showed me a line up that included Lisa. Well tonight, I decided to call over and Lisa was available. She was rockin a short denim mini with a t shirt. Got on the table for a quick back rub 10 min of lame massage no oil. Then the flip, she laid across and asked what I wanted. Everything I said, we negotiate a little and agreed to a figure and off we went. She has a smokin body, with nice list ass and b cup tits with very receptive nipples. She allowed roaming all over, did a decent BBBJ to start and get JR a rise then on the cover and some CBJ before the fun began. Mish, K9, back to Mish and then CBJ fishing with FIV.

    Great session!! Will repeat.

  2. #21179
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperTiger24  [View Original Post]
    If you look at the reviews they're posting $240 for an hour. Still pricey IMO but way better than 4. Not sure why girls post prices like this as if its MSRP. It's like a car lot, don't get stuck paying sticker price. I find this a lot on the profiles on there.
    The newest review is from a month ago. She's raised her rates since then.

  3. #21178
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperTiger24  [View Original Post]
    If you look at the reviews they're posting $240 for an hour. Still pricey IMO but way better than 4. Not sure why girls post prices like this as if its MSRP. It's like a car lot, don't get stuck paying sticker price. I find this a lot on the profiles on there.
    I think she raised the Price after quarantine. Providers are running out of money, they can't file unemployment.

  4. #21177
    Quote Originally Posted by OCRanger  [View Original Post]
    Alliecat rubrating ads saying 1 hr session is $400. What a rip-off.
    If you look at the reviews they're posting $240 for an hour. Still pricey IMO but way better than 4. Not sure why girls post prices like this as if its MSRP. It's like a car lot, don't get stuck paying sticker price. I find this a lot on the profiles on there.

  5. #21176

    How many providers

    Quote Originally Posted by LaidBack59  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising over to grab some Tacos at the Taco Factory in Tustin (great spot to eat) and decided to stop by 6 star in Tustin. Door was open, no lights, so I walked in. I think they were surprised I was able to just walk in. Was given Amy. As I saw her walking, errrr, wadling down the hall, it was pretty obvious someone planted a seed.

    Decided to go with it, what the hell. Just laid on my back, she got the message, some light teasing on the front, and then to the main event. Got her to free the twins and OMFG, a glorious set of tits they are with big nipples.

    I may go back tomorrow, the tits were that nice.
    You said "was given Amy", does that mean there were multiple providers to chose from? Anyone "not pregnant"? LOL.

  6. #21175
    Alliecat rubrating ads saying 1 hr session is $400. What a rip-off.

  7. #21174
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyoony  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone usually post in SD but had to recommend you gentleman an ATF of mine. Check out Amy at blue tide massage in Tustin, young MILF in her late twenties at the latest, natural dd's with them thick Asian eraser nips, gushing wet pussy, total GFE and dfk. Seriously if I lived in oc I would be seeing her every day. The hour rate I think is 50, tip 120. As everyone knows YMMV but I feel like I haven't seen her reviewed yet so wanted to give her a shout out!!
    Checked rubmaps.

  8. #21173
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBox  [View Original Post]
    Just drove by during lunch and saw that BFF is now gone!

    For lease signs put up. Anyone know if they opened up elsewhere?

    Missing Tiffany's young fine ass! Any help or info would be much appreciated.

    Thanks in advance!
    Sorry but, false alarm! Weird that the Plaza management would hang a huge ass for lease sign right in front of the establishment.

    But it's not closed for good, just temp.

    Had an appt yesterday and strictly appt only for now!

  9. #21172
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeSilero00  [View Original Post]
    Also interested for info. Had been following and finally booked for tomorrow.

    Rates are 30 for $. 50,60 for $$. Includes house fee. Pricey but feels like the new norm.
    Saw her. Very disappointed.

    Not really cmt. Fake pictures. Maybe closer to 40.

    She says she goes by bells at pearl spa.

    Decent body and attitude but more a traditional lame nuru girl. Waste of $200 even if I got 2 pops.

  10. #21171
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyoony  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone usually post in SD but had to recommend you gentleman an ATF of mine. Check out Amy at blue tide massage in Tustin, young MILF in her late twenties at the latest, natural dd's with them thick Asian eraser nips, gushing wet pussy, total GFE and dfk. Seriously if I lived in oc I would be seeing her every day. The hour rate I think is 50, tip 120. As everyone knows YMMV but I feel like I haven't seen her reviewed yet so wanted to give her a shout out!!
    She's was reviewed just a few days ago by the dude who mistakenly claimed she was pregnant.

    She's also not GFE and she's not kissing anyone these days.

  11. #21170

    Amy at blue tide massage

    Hi everyone usually post in SD but had to recommend you gentleman an ATF of mine. Check out Amy at blue tide massage in Tustin, young MILF in her late twenties at the latest, natural dd's with them thick Asian eraser nips, gushing wet pussy, total GFE and dfk. Seriously if I lived in oc I would be seeing her every day. The hour rate I think is 50, tip 120. As everyone knows YMMV but I feel like I haven't seen her reviewed yet so wanted to give her a shout out!!

  12. #21169

    Six Star Hottie

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    When you say full menu is that Greek also.
    It didn't come up in our discussions. Maybe if you take one for the team she'll take one for the team.

  13. #21168
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    Tall, thin, sexy Lisa is back at Brookhurst shop. One of the first openly full menu girls is back in the lineup. 6 girls now. $40 hourly fee gives you a lot of bang for your buck. Call or text first.
    When you say full menu is that Greek also.

  14. #21167

    6 Star hottie returns

    Tall, thin, sexy Lisa is back at Brookhurst shop. One of the first openly full menu girls is back in the lineup. 6 girls now. $40 hourly fee gives you a lot of bang for your buck. Call or text first.

  15. #21166

    True Health Reflexology

    Any info True Health Reflexology on Brookhurst in Westminster? Someone told me they're open but I've not been there. Any info on providers and service would be great. PM welcome. Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape