Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 382 of 428 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 6407
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #692

    Join humaniplex

    Quote Originally Posted by OCJeeper  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellas. I'm new to the site and do believe in contributing before asking. Normally I go to massage parlors and post some of my experiences there. I love Korean girls and was wondering if you guys have any tips on getting started with a booker. I don't have any references and can't get a booker to make an appointment. I promise to report my experiences. Any tips on how to break a newbie in. Much appreciated. Safe mongering!
    Join humaniplex. You'll have to see a few bbw's to build up your referral list. Then you can book with hx korean agencies.

  2. #691

    Best Coin Slot Pussy

    Sorry for the redundant question on this board but I want to get a good survey. I love DATY. Who has the smoothest, shaved, coin slot pussy around? I don't like hair or any meat hanging. If my memory serves me right Chloe in LA with J was damn good. Who else do you recommend?

  3. #690

    Breaking In

    Hello fellas. I'm new to the site and do believe in contributing before asking. Normally I go to massage parlors and post some of my experiences there. I love Korean girls and was wondering if you guys have any tips on getting started with a booker. I don't have any references and can't get a booker to make an appointment. I promise to report my experiences. Any tips on how to break a newbie in. Much appreciated. Safe mongering!

  4. #689

    Leah

    Same girl. Multiple bookers. Just because she was a no go before doesn't mean she can't change her mind later.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jurge  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, I saw a Leah too but with a different agency. The other agency had the same photos, same girl, and was definitely a no go for BBFS. I did a review earlier as well, but she's a really good girl. Hmm which one is real 🤔.

  5. #688

    Dara

    I think she was worth a visit and all the reviews I saw in LA indicated the same. I am not sure what would make it worth a visit for you?

    PSE = Possibly Standard Ejaculation for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Egarii3  [View Original Post]
    What is PSE? Is she worth seeing?

  6. #687
    Yes, I saw her in LA before the upcharge. She is not the first to upcharge when BB was available at base rate before. I have mixed feelings about this since I always choose the base rate but can't fault the girls for trying to make more money. Even when it seems like I saw an upsell girl, either I saw them before the upsell or I was simply checking out if she would be worth the upsell.

    Before you guys blame the girls, know that in general the agencies establish the upcharge rates. Think of it this way, if a girl offers BB at an agency and not busy but she can offer BB at another agency for more money with same number of customers. Where do you think she will go? Same deal with MSOG. Girls complained about MSOG and agencies incentivized with upcharge.

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Boner means he saw her when she was in LA. And in all likelihood, he probably didn't pay an upcharge for the pretty special experience. Which is a load of bullshit if she's upcharging for it in OC. I don't usually recommend a blanket ban on not seeing a provider, especially for those that I haven't seen, unless there's ample evidence of poor performance from reliable sources. But, in this instance, I'll make an exception. The key point is that it's communicated to the bookers. If they try to push Dara or you're seeing another of their girls, mention that you didn't want to see Dara because of the upcharge. This will ensure she will hear about it and the bookers are aware of it as well.

  7. #686

    Pse

    Can't believe you guys don't know what PSE means. Am I on the wrong thread?

    PSE = Penis Seeking Excitement. That's why I called myself a Boner.

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Penis Seeking Exposure in all that matters.

  8. #685

    OC agencies

    Has anyone noticed that profiles are going blank like they are back on vacation? I've seen three pull pics and put up empty profiles this weekend.

  9. #684
    Quote Originally Posted by Egarii3  [View Original Post]
    What is PSE? Is she worth seeing?
    Penis Seeking Exposure in all that matters.

  10. #683
    Quote Originally Posted by UofiPoker  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean in LA? Isn't she in OC?
    Boner means he saw her when she was in LA. And in all likelihood, he probably didn't pay an upcharge for the pretty special experience. Which is a load of bullshit if she's upcharging for it in OC. I don't usually recommend a blanket ban on not seeing a provider, especially for those that I haven't seen, unless there's ample evidence of poor performance from reliable sources. But, in this instance, I'll make an exception. The key point is that it's communicated to the bookers. If they try to push Dara or you're seeing another of their girls, mention that you didn't want to see Dara because of the upcharge. This will ensure she will hear about it and the bookers are aware of it as well.

  11. #682
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust58  [View Original Post]
    I agree with this. While I usually tip and just round out at $. 3 for hour visits with good girls like those of M and SA in LA, I don't particularly like up the upcharge. I am also a Bay Area customers and I've seen so many of ladies in at the Bay Area price and BBFS available. They are starting to flock to LA / OC because well they can get way with the uncharged money and same shitty service. Some girls with terrible service are even asking for the up charge. That's just wrong and bad for our hobby. If the girl was smoking hot or just service too level, then yes. Up charged is deserved and just, but not some newbie or tired MILF. We're not get the service worth the price.

    That said, I'm looking to try an OC girl worth it early next week? CA-dolls seems like the winner org but curious about girls from Princess Garden?
    I'm all behind the effort to stop seeing / paying girls who upcharge BBFS, especially for those that did it without upcharge in the Bay Area or LA. But down here, we seem to not be as cohesive as in the Bay.

    Ha Mi from PG is always worth a visit. Bulma / Kay too. Jane is the one you want to look for from this agency, whenever she comes back.

    Airu from Min's booker and if you don't mind her being on the older side, Sophie (BB) with SAG.

    Also since Asianworld looks to be back, Yoji (BB) or Jemma.

  12. #681
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I had Pretty Special Experience with Dara in LA. The OC Kdoll booker has my kind of humor. I think booker is trying to Make Asian Girls Great Again!

    Dara P.S. Pic in black jacket is most accurate. I can recognize the face a little. Suzie Kdoll also uses real pics with little P.S. You will recognize her face, breasts and tats for sure. I don't know what her body may look like these days.
    What is PSE? Is she worth seeing?

  13. #680

    AsianWorld2000

    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    Just saw their post is back on hx. Didn't see any detail on their calendar yet though.
    Looks like Yoji is the first one back.

  14. #679
    What do you mean in LA? Isn't she in OC?

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I had Pretty Special Experience with Dara in LA. The OC Kdoll booker has my kind of humor. I think booker is trying to Make Asian Girls Great Again!

    Dara P.S. Pic in black jacket is most accurate. I can recognize the face a little. Suzie Kdoll also uses real pics with little P.S. You will recognize her face, breasts and tats for sure. I don't know what her body may look like these days.

  15. #678

    Asianworld2000

    Just saw their post is back on hx. Didn't see any detail on their calendar yet though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape