Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 8120
-
05-09-20 19:54 #2120Senior Member

Posts: 829Percentage Of Bullshit
I was bored and actually decided to see what percentage of ads on SkipTheGames is bullshit at the current moment and here are the results.
SkipTheGames Ads Out Of 50:
34 - 100% fake (fake pics and or SCAMS).
12 - Questionable and or most likely fake (I had no interest in actually finding out though, but they were most likely fake).
4 - 100% real (these are providers I have either seen or know for a fact are real and have reviews).
That means that 92% of the ads on the first page of SkipTheGames right now are bullshit or have the potential to be bullshit and only 8% are actually real. 68% are absolutely bullshit and 24% are most likely bullshit but I have no interest in finding out, (like the 50 year old paying you 50 for sex). That's how I came up with the 92% bullshit if anyone is actually counting. Either way, what the fuck is going on? I stocked up on lube while Fascinations was open the other day just to tide me over during this fucked up time. Hope there is an end to the bullshit soon, but until then I think I am sticking to my one regular once a week and porn every other night. LOL.
ILH.
-
05-09-20 19:07 #2119Regular Member

Posts: 4Legit or scam?
https://adultsearch.com/arizona/tucs...scorts/1890749
Is she legit or scam?
-
05-09-20 18:37 #2118Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else

Posts: 828She doesn't take cash -- money transfer apps only. That's a NO for me.
Originally Posted by GutterRosti
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-20 10:56 #2117Senior Member

Posts: 407No response
I tried to get in touch with this one and never got a response.
https://tryst.link/escort/lady5star
-
05-09-20 05:14 #2116Forum Advertiser

Posts: 16BBFS escorts
Do you guys know escorts in town that are BBFS friendly. I know a few hot ones. Message me please or share.
-
05-09-20 05:04 #2115Regular Member

Posts: 4Any intel?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cson/49761806/
Anyone have experience with this one? She said that she is a dancer. Seems too good to be true to me. Any information would be appreciated.
-
05-09-20 00:49 #2114Senior Member

Posts: 217Girls not responding
Whats up with these girls? Do they don't want money or what? I been texting a few of the girls that have posted and no answer the two that did answer where ether asking a ridiculous price for half or too almost all day to reply all to say I am book but I can see you at later time after I texted them a day ahead to schedule something.
Here is the line up of do not waist your time.
Katrina love still not answering but ad keeps on posting every day. On top.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3069063
Honey no answer at all.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3123150
Reyna keeps posting but no answer.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3105858
Diana keeps posting but no answer.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2928871
This one quoted BBBJ $100 quick $180 half $200 what a rip off.
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...o/392180343723
-
05-08-20 19:48 #2113Senior Member

Posts: 114Has anyone seen this girl? Is she real?
There are so many fakes on all the sites I'm starting to think all of them are fake now.
Has anyone seen this girl? Is she real?
http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...a/793424330329
-
05-08-20 14:01 #2112Senior Member

Posts: 150I've seen Meli, great oral skills. Haven't been back in a while but am thinking about it again.
Originally Posted by Nebaz1
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 17:08 #2111Senior Member

Posts: 150I wouldn't mind meeting her too!
Originally Posted by GreatExpecta
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 16:25 #2110Regular Member

Posts: 25Definitely a scam
I'm hoping that no one feel for this, but we know some already have. I'm surprised that they weren't smart enough to have a more realistic donation. I guess they're looking for the few, not the many. Stay safe and smart. I've been thinking with the big head for a while, but sometimes the little head wants to say a few words.
Originally Posted by RhaneMann
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 12:08 #2109Senior Member

Posts: 56Thanks for the heads up.
Thanks. The photos did not look local. I would never pre-pay, so I would have noped out straight away.
Originally Posted by ILuvHead
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 03:02 #2108Senior Member

Posts: 829Scam
It's a SCAM. They ask you to Zelle or Venmo the money in order to give you the address. The pictures are from some woman's Instagram and Facebook account in Texas. She isn't a famous model or porn star so I won't post any links or names, but it's easy enough to find if you really want to. So just another scam using stolen pics. I actually texted the scammer for a little while trying to find out some intel, but all I got was that they did not feel bad about what they were doing because, "we are all ugly, and disgusting guys with small dicks that have to pay for sex". So there you have it. LOL.
Originally Posted by RhaneMann
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 18:26 #2107Senior Member

Posts: 56Any Intel?
She's been posting for a while. And added new photos recently.
Local number.
https://adultsearch.com/arizona/tucs...scorts/1693702
-
05-06-20 14:33 #2106Senior Member

Posts: 48Cathy
Does anyone have any intell on this gal? Her photos check out and her phone # has an AZ area code. I started seeing her ads about two weeks ago.
https://callescort.org/602-612-0455











Reply With Quote





