Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 624 of 735 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 674 724 ... LastLast
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 11019
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1674
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiceBaked  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with BellaBaby?

    I'm perplexed by this one. Long list of "no"s but most if not all her reviews are glowing. Is there something UTR-ish going on that you only find out during a session? Is she just that good despite being a safety girl? Or is it just the same old TNA "she showed me her boobies! 5 stars!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?395384-BellaBaby24
    I've seen her twice and both were very disappointing. I don't enjoy when girls try to control the session and have so many rules. Her body is ok. Boobs are saggy and body is worn for my taste. Everything was covered which a big let down. She also had a Bush which I'm not a fan of LOL.

  2. #1673
    Quote Originally Posted by Sriracha1  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'm usually a massage parlor enthusiast for the added benefit of the massage, but I'm wanting to branch out to explore any good GFE providers. I've read the Asian agencies (kangelz etc) are great, but they were quoting me 3.5 + $ for BBFS. That just seems a little steep for me so was wondering if any of you all had recommendations for any budget-friendly GFE providers?

    Looking for White / Latina / Asian spinners in Early 20's. Mid 30's. Mainly looking for a good personality with price between $$ and $$.

    PM if you have any suggestions. I can suggest a couple good massage parlors if you'd like. Stay safe fellow mongers!
    At the $$ price range you won't be able to find much on TNA not for GFE at least. Skip the game and or listcrawler might be your best bet.

  3. #1672

    BellaBaby24

    Has anyone had any experience with BellaBaby?

    I'm perplexed by this one. Long list of "no"s but most if not all her reviews are glowing. Is there something UTR-ish going on that you only find out during a session? Is she just that good despite being a safety girl? Or is it just the same old TNA "she showed me her boobies! 5 stars!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?395384-BellaBaby24

  4. #1671

    See Zenia. She's real and super hot

    Quote Originally Posted by PoundVages  [View Original Post]
    Not the one in the photos. B&S, much older, chubbier, no waist, stubby legs.
    You missed the right one.

  5. #1670

    ISO: Budget GFE

    Hi all,

    I'm usually a massage parlor enthusiast for the added benefit of the massage, but I'm wanting to branch out to explore any good GFE providers. I've read the Asian agencies (kangelz etc) are great, but they were quoting me 3.5 + $ for BBFS. That just seems a little steep for me so was wondering if any of you all had recommendations for any budget-friendly GFE providers?

    Looking for White / Latina / Asian spinners in Early 20's. Mid 30's. Mainly looking for a good personality with price between $$ and $$.

    PM if you have any suggestions. I can suggest a couple good massage parlors if you'd like. Stay safe fellow mongers!

  6. #1669

    CindyLin

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her TNA posting?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?474604-CindyLin

    This girl looks fucking hot!

  7. #1668
    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    I just got out of meeting with Cindy and let me that you that girl is sexy. She got the whole innocent super model vibe going on. Her body is crazy beautiful with natural A cup, slender waist, and beautiful feet. It was awkward when we first met but we slowly warmed up to each other. I will say she is definitely my new regular. Chinese American girl so communication shouldn't be a problem.

    She visit Seattle once a month from Cali and is leaving tomorrow, she is also friends with Chole keys and she good thing about her.

    3. 4 dmg full GFE no BBFS.
    Do you have a link to her TNA posting?

  8. #1667
    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Seems to be from a listing on holisticanywhere, but unsure. Not sure why this one fascinates me a bit, but there it is.

    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...l/369934046292
    No answer, so far anyway. She fascinates me too, as it's awfully tough to find that at a fair rate. I'll try again and keep you posted.

  9. #1666

    Cindy Lin on tna

    I just got out of meeting with Cindy and let me that you that girl is sexy. She got the whole innocent super model vibe going on. Her body is crazy beautiful with natural A cup, slender waist, and beautiful feet. It was awkward when we first met but we slowly warmed up to each other. I will say she is definitely my new regular. Chinese American girl so communication shouldn't be a problem.

    She visit Seattle once a month from Cali and is leaving tomorrow, she is also friends with Chole keys and she good thing about her.

    3. 4 dmg full GFE no BBFS.

  10. #1665

    Amy at kbeautypops

    Not the one in the photos. B&S, much older, chubbier, no waist, stubby legs.

  11. #1664
    Anyone seen this one? Seems to be from a listing on holisticanywhere, but unsure. Not sure why this one fascinates me a bit, but there it is.

    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...l/369934046292

  12. #1663
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any intel is this gal?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...n/255733343930

    I know she's on TNA but the reviews over there have been pretty useless for a few years. She has a sweet looking face and body, just wanting menu info (BBBJ, cim / cof, daty, dato).

    Thanks in advance!
    She's a safety girl. Nice, clean just for me lacked a certain spark and have t gone back.

  13. #1662
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    This one has moved on in the most literal sense. She passed away last month. I picked her up on AA about 8 years ago and and she looked decent back then. It's been a slow slide into oblivion since. She used to invite me around and just shoot the shit. After the early days I wouldn't partake, but it was fun to hear her stories. I know this because I know her name. I gave her a ride up to shoreline last January. She insisted on giving me $10 for gas. Interesting person who is no longer a part of this thing called life. I just thought why'all should know.
    Thanks for passing the word. She was the opposite of my type but such a kick.

  14. #1661
    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyYates  [View Original Post]
    No links or even name.
    Look at the title. It's there.

  15. #1660

    Still not sure who this was

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    This one has moved on in the most literal sense. She passed away last month. I picked her up on AA about 8 years ago and and she looked decent back then. It's been a slow slide into oblivion since. She used to invite me around and just shoot the shit. After the early days I wouldn't partake, but it was fun to hear her stories. I know this because I know her name. I gave her a ride up to shoreline last January. She insisted on giving me $10 for gas. Interesting person who is no longer a part of this thing called life. I just thought why'all should know.
    No links or even name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape