Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,186 to 16,200 of 26401
-
05-08-20 18:46 #10216Senior Member

Posts: 70I've been texting her back and forth but I don't like her attitude (along with the improper grammar). She acts like she's a 5 star provider and you have to play her game. Also, I ain't digging the $. 5 hhr donation. Maybe she's better in person but as of now, I don't feel the vibe.
Originally Posted by Dkayz
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 15:46 #10215Senior Member

Posts: 1363New Chocolate Drop
Dayum! Cute little spinner, eight months pregnant. Very puffy pussy, small tits but hard as rocks. Great DSL. GOES by Goldie. Digits for seniors and traders. Will try to get a pic soon.
Coochie (addicted to chocolate) Eater.
God bless you all.
-
05-08-20 14:35 #10214Regular Member

Posts: 13Brittany / snow bunny
I have tried searching for either Brittany or Snow bunny and this girl has not come up at all. Anyone familiar with her?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/177035013971
-
05-08-20 13:09 #10213Senior Member

Posts: 48Satin silk
Seen her the other day in Brookfield same as 3 years ago. Very nice pussy and big boltons.
Beer Town out.
-
05-08-20 12:14 #10212Senior Member

Posts: 627STG gal
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...a/476542932460
So I texted this one. Got all set up to meet her and drove to her general area and low and behold she ghost me. What is up with these ladies. This is getting insanely annoying. Think I'm going to give my money to the Madison area providers. Apparently the ones around here don't want it.
-
05-08-20 11:33 #10211Senior Member

Posts: 315The original post
Was referencing Lynn & Kim; and that would have occurred in West Allis.
Originally Posted by Dmurray
[View Original Post]
Kim was no longer in the area when I visited; and I did not find Lynn to be of the "rushing" kind of woman.
-
05-08-20 10:56 #10210Senior Member

Posts: 146She's not what you think.
I sure hope you didn't overpay for that service. She can be had for $20-30 when she's walking Muskego or Greenfield. Can't miss her flaunting that's long blond hair. She has sticky fingers. Her incall is not only scrappy but dangerous to anyone with money in their pocket. Buyer beware.
Originally Posted by AlEKat
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 08:53 #10209Senior Member

Posts: 207Lynn
Are you referring to lynn?
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 07:15 #10208Senior Member

Posts: 1820Amy
She can also be found walking Greenfield with some regularity.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
05-08-20 07:00 #10207Senior Member

Posts: 656Amy is back
I am glad to see this one back around. Nice service and affordable. She usually stays on SS. Clean, good communication and gets the job done.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/711184672879
-
05-08-20 02:42 #10206Senior Member

Posts: 812Had a friend who use to live in CR. Always talks about Jacko beach and all the ticas there, Was going to go visit, but he would up coming home.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 00:01 #10205Regular Member

Posts: 13Figured
Thanks figured something was wrong with that post.
Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 18:13 #10204Senior Member

Posts: 315Wendy
He would be referring to Wendy Redd.
Originally Posted by GeeChase76
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/883705926573
-
05-07-20 18:11 #10203Senior Member

Posts: 315Flawless Victory
Google image search found someone a few days ago going by "Polish Princess", down in Miami. While it could be the same girl the "typing style" seems too dissimilar to me. Enough to say "no" to myself.
Originally Posted by Firemanz71
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/florida/miam...scorts/1843609
-
05-07-20 16:11 #10202Senior Member

Posts: 327https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/910533233861
Finally was able to see her today. She was a bit cautious because I had to cancel our last meeting, but agreed to meeting. Waited in the car for about 10 minutes after telling her I had arrived and then she met me at the door. Cute, tiny MILF with a nice ass. Some baby damage, but not bad at all. She definitely does not watch the clock. Did 2 nds in the shower after our session and hung out for a while. She wanted to hang out further and get lunch but I had to get back. Really sweet girl. Activities: LFK, Standing Mish, CG, Doggy, CIP.











Reply With Quote





