Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 840 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 340 740 790 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 890 940 1340 ... LastLast
Results 12,586 to 12,600 of 23697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11112
    Quote Originally Posted by OctaveDoc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here seen her or know her name? Lots of ads but it's hard to search wihout a name. Thanks!

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...n/468779242512
    If I remember right it's Rachael and I inquired a few months ago about her. Someone replied that she doesn't even offer a BJ and basically to see her at my own risk. So I passed.

  2. #11111

    And another

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...n/028085628706

    Wasted all morning.

    Texting this one only to be told right before the meet that needed half upfront.

  3. #11110
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy5  [View Original Post]
    The digital reciepts have definitely been used in criminal cases by LEO. Never send money to an alleged provider. You could be sending to LEO in a sting and then they have you. Also it is an excellent way to support some internet scam creep that will take you deposit and you will never hear from them again. If a deposit is reqired move on to one that you can see and trust. Lastly if you pay in advance and you arrive at the appointed time and find that the girl is not who you expected you probably will not see your deposit again.

    Jimmy:
    Speaking of which, has anyone successfully brought a chargeback against a girl that you used cash app on?

    I'm out $200 after "emergency" cash app'ing someone that used to be a regular of mine. Turns out she just went to the dark side.

  4. #11109
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1296

    No Deposit! Ever!

    Quote Originally Posted by CjmcMilla  [View Original Post]
    As stated by a post on STG this morning it's a form of digital receipt that could be used by LE.

    Furthermore it's it's a scam!
    The digital reciepts have definitely been used in criminal cases by LEO. Never send money to an alleged provider. You could be sending to LEO in a sting and then they have you. Also it is an excellent way to support some internet scam creep that will take you deposit and you will never hear from them again. If a deposit is reqired move on to one that you can see and trust. Lastly if you pay in advance and you arrive at the appointed time and find that the girl is not who you expected you probably will not see your deposit again.

    Jimmy:

  5. #11108

    Never, never, never!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kawasaki09  [View Original Post]
    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...t/473745623442

    Deposit queen. Who actually does a deposit?
    As stated by a post on STG this morning it's a form of digital receipt that could be used by LE.

    Furthermore it's it's a scam!

  6. #11107

    Dancer

    Has anyone here seen her or know her name? Lots of ads but it's hard to search wihout a name. Thanks!

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...n/468779242512

  7. #11106

    Christy

    Quote Originally Posted by Akadart  [View Original Post]
    My view is it aint going to fly on my end. I dipped my toe in the water and sent Christy of Akron a small amount for pics. I figured a good way to see how legit she was. Yea right. No response and no pics. Once the money is sent is no recourse.

    http://akron-canton.skipthegames.com...e/658288155972
    Get familiar with reverse image search engine like Google, yandex, Bing, etc. Can save money and frustration. Took me less then 2 seconds to pull up this off 1 profile pic of hers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2020-05-09-04-17-37.jpg‎  

  8. #11105

    When will they learn.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...t/473745623442

    Deposit queen. Who actually does a deposit?

  9. #11104

    Utr

    My UTR gal will have an incall Tuesday halfway between Cle and Akr. She's in her early 40's, 5'3, 150, ddf, clean, nice assets, very skilled. She is a nice lady who is in need of some assistance and I'm simply helping her navigate the system safely. She doesn't play games and she will answer your text promptly. Seniors PM me for details and her direct contact information. Thanks!

  10. #11103
    Quote Originally Posted by MeTigger  [View Original Post]
    In general I agree with you on never giving roses before hand. Back in my youth I lost a provider and a couple carnations to buying smokes and not returning. I learned. And I've walked away a few times as well from a bait and switch. We need mongers like you to slap some sense into us dumb-asses when we get stupid. That's what wingmen do for ya. And trust me there will be a day when you'll need someone to slap some sense into you. This board provides it. I still think the monger union has benefits like the TOFTT reimbursement. You went for the milk maiden but instead the cow answered the door. Snap that pic and tell the union what you ran into. Like you said, you still have your roses and just lost a little time. TOFTT reimbursement just gave you gas and a cheeseburger to help ease the let down.

    Tig.
    How does one join this union?

  11. #11102

    No Donations

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerLover69  [View Original Post]
    Under no circumstance send money to the girl before arriving. Zero reason to do it. If a guy walks away that's part of doing business. Just like returning any item to a store. These girls are not entitled to money. If they do not look like the pictures, I walk away without giving them a dime. They wasted my time and car expensed. This has happened many times over the past few years. The only good thing is that I do not give them anything, so I don't encourage that behavior. If they can post a listing, they can add an updated picture that isn't filtered or altered. Stop making excuses for these girls.
    In general I agree with you on never giving roses before hand. Back in my youth I lost a provider and a couple carnations to buying smokes and not returning. I learned. And I've walked away a few times as well from a bait and switch. We need mongers like you to slap some sense into us dumb-asses when we get stupid. That's what wingmen do for ya. And trust me there will be a day when you'll need someone to slap some sense into you. This board provides it. I still think the monger union has benefits like the TOFTT reimbursement. You went for the milk maiden but instead the cow answered the door. Snap that pic and tell the union what you ran into. Like you said, you still have your roses and just lost a little time. TOFTT reimbursement just gave you gas and a cheeseburger to help ease the let down.

    Tig.

  12. #11101

    Monger Union

    Quote Originally Posted by BilboshWaggins  [View Original Post]
    Well that little post took off a bit. I had a few ideas to bring to the table here.

    1. I personally vow to never ever send a deposit for any reason. I can't tell someone else how to spend their money but I'd recommend against anyone doing it.

    2. Supply and demand is just one of the four major market forces, government regulation (kinda like we're doing here) can play as much of a role as supply and demand. What if we regulated pricing a little bit by setting the going rates. I usually stick to a qv is. 6, a hhr is. 8, and an hr is $- 2. I don't really come off those numbers unless I have a good reason to. We could post links and decide together what a going rate should be for an individual provider.

    3. Part of the decline in quality we're seeing may have a lot to do with Snapchat premium and onlyfans pages if girls can make their money there they have no reason to do meetups. (I don't get it at all but I guess that's where the money's at right now). Sites like that have existed before, they eventually wane in popularity you just have to wait for it.

    4. A year from now when corona is over but the economy hasn't recovered yet I'm betting we get closer to the 2010-2015 era when things where about as good as they could get for a monger.

    5. Just a reminder for anyone that needs it: these girls are doing this for the money and no other reason never forget that.
    Thanks for the input!

    1. To date I have not paid any deposit. I'm just trying to figure out a way IF it cums to that point how to possibly mitigate it.

    2-5. AMEN brother! There is a tone of value in all your points especially the premium pages for the smart gals that are tech savy. But quite a few aren't. I don't pay that BS either, there is too much free porn on the net.

    And DigDuck you're on point as well!

    This board provides a wealth of info if you just read it and think about it. I posted a public thank you in Cleveland this morning because a monger posted a possible warning he felt about a provider I was txting this very morning! It's our little head that will ALWAYS get us into trouble.

    Tig.

  13. #11100

    Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by BilboshWaggins  [View Original Post]
    Well that little post took off a bit. I had a few ideas to bring to the table here.

    1. I personally vow to never ever send a deposit for any reason. I can't tell someone else how to spend their money but I'd recommend against anyone doing it.

    2. Supply and demand is just one of the four major market forces, government regulation (kinda like we're doing here) can play as much of a role as supply and demand. What if we regulated pricing a little bit by setting the going rates. I usually stick to a qv is. 6, a hhr is. 8, and an hr is $- 2. I don't really come off those numbers unless I have a good reason to. We could post links and decide together what a going rate should be for an individual provider.

    3. Part of the decline in quality we're seeing may have a lot to do with Snapchat premium and onlyfans pages if girls can make their money there they have no reason to do meetups. (I don't get it at all but I guess that's where the money's at right now). Sites like that have existed before, they eventually wane in popularity you just have to wait for it.

    4. A year from now when corona is over but the economy hasn't recovered yet I'm betting we get closer to the 2010-2015 era when things where about as good as they could get for a monger.

    5. Just a reminder for anyone that needs it: these girls are doing this for the money and no other reason never forget that.
    They need money. We don't lose anything unless we give up beforehand!

  14. #11099

    Monger Union

    Well that little post took off a bit. I had a few ideas to bring to the table here.

    1. I personally vow to never ever send a deposit for any reason. I can't tell someone else how to spend their money but I'd recommend against anyone doing it.

    2. Supply and demand is just one of the four major market forces, government regulation (kinda like we're doing here) can play as much of a role as supply and demand. What if we regulated pricing a little bit by setting the going rates. I usually stick to a qv is. 6, a hhr is. 8, and an hr is $- 2. I don't really come off those numbers unless I have a good reason to. We could post links and decide together what a going rate should be for an individual provider.

    3. Part of the decline in quality we're seeing may have a lot to do with Snapchat premium and onlyfans pages if girls can make their money there they have no reason to do meetups. (I don't get it at all but I guess that's where the money's at right now). Sites like that have existed before, they eventually wane in popularity you just have to wait for it.

    4. A year from now when corona is over but the economy hasn't recovered yet I'm betting we get closer to the 2010-2015 era when things where about as good as they could get for a monger.

    5. Just a reminder for anyone that needs it: these girls are doing this for the money and no other reason never forget that.

  15. #11098

    Never give money before seeing the girl

    Under no circumstance send money to the girl before arriving. Zero reason to do it. If a guy walks away that's part of doing business. Just like returning any item to a store. These girls are not entitled to money. If they do not look like the pictures, I walk away without giving them a dime. They wasted my time and car expensed. This has happened many times over the past few years. The only good thing is that I do not give them anything, so I don't encourage that behavior. If they can post a listing, they can add an updated picture that isn't filtered or altered. Stop making excuses for these girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape