Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Vietnamese Bars

+ Add Report
Page 419 of 440 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 6586
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #316

    Christy at Cache

    Had a couple of drinks with Christy at Cache. Very petite, cute, nice smile (but I wouldn't call her "hot"). No rush for drinks. Things got moving real fast after we took our drinks to a back booth, but her prices were high and wouldn't haggle. She asked for $3 for upstairs action, and only offered HJ downstairs (she asked $1 for that. Can you imagine? ).

    I don't know where she worked before Cache, but her prices weren't what I expect of Cache. I've had some nice, cheap memories at that place. Cheap in every sense of the word. Heh heh.

    Primal Needs

  2. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by Islandson
    Where is exactly is Club By Nite? About smoking, some girls tell me that it has made getting drinks harder as the customers go outside of the bar and smoke thus time wasted for the girls. Oh I am sure they will adust their methods.

    Happy hunting
    Its the old Club Thu Do, next to Femme Nu.

  3. #314

    Club By Nite

    Where is exactly is Club By Nite? About smoking, some girls tell me that it has made getting drinks harder as the customers go outside of the bar and smoke thus time wasted for the girls. Oh I am sure they will adust their methods.

    Happy hunting

  4. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mehoff
    Stopped by this past friday,after I saw a hot viet girl in a white dress smoking in the parking lot. Seems like alot of former Romantei girls are now working here. Saw Jennifer and heard her fuck up Madonna's La Isla Bonita. Her singing and that gay bartender (the one who asks if anyone like eat his pussy) might scare away some customers. But there are some hot looking viet girls in this place. Think of it as Romantei markII.Will be back soon and give second report.
    I heard that some of the girls from velvet now own that club. I haven't been there but maybe this weekend.

  5. #312

    Club By Nite

    Stopped by this past friday,after I saw a hot viet girl in a white dress smoking in the parking lot. Seems like alot of former Romantei girls are now working here. Saw Jennifer and heard her fuck up Madonna's La Isla Bonita. Her singing and that gay bartender (the one who asks if anyone like eat his pussy) might scare away some customers. But there are some hot looking viet girls in this place. Think of it as Romantei markII.Will be back soon and give second report.

  6. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by Shan Zha
    Does anybody knows anything about Ricky (or Hai Au) in Club Asia?
    Shan Zha - Send me a private message and I'll try and help you out.

  7. #310

    Smoking Ban

    Quote Originally Posted by Faconnable
    What do you guys think of the smoking ban that starts on the 16th? Do you think it's going to slow the bar traffic down?

    I kind of think that enforcement will be hard to do and most of the bars will just ignore it. IMHO

    Thoughts?
    Like most people, I don't smoke. I'm all for the ban at restaurants and the workplace, but at the bars? As much as I don't like the smell, you should know that people who drink tend to smoke too. You go to a bar to relax and smokers smoke to relax. If you want a drink and not want to breathe the smoke, go to a restaurant with a bar. I heard that there are loop holes in the ban. I know of some places that know about it and will change to accommodate so don't be surprised if some of your usual bars change.

  8. #309
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1489

    Re: Smoking Ban

    As a non-smoker, I think it's a good idea. The stinky smokers should have the right to smoke in locations where their smoke does not directly affect non-smokers, but in an enclosed area, their smoking compels non-smokers to inhale carcinogenic chemicals.

  9. #308
    I'm for the smoking ban. Some days, I can't handle the smoke at the bars and just head home early. Those days, the smoke gives me headaches and sometimes makes me nauseated. The worst thing is all those guys smoking cigars in the bars.

  10. #307

    Smoking

    Quote Originally Posted by Peckerwood
    Although I don't smoke, I don't agree with it. It should be up to the owner if they want to ban smoking in their establishment. I think the owners will have to enforce it because fines are involved and I also think that the bar traffic will slow down.
    I'm all for it. I've had immediate family members die from lung cancer and grew up with second hand smoke. I know it's probably not politically correct to ban things that aren't illegal, but fuck... Smoking harms more than just the person doing it. I know you can say the same about alcohol in a sense, but it is the result of drinking, not the process itself that kills.

    Anyway, I feel pretty strongly about it. How cool would it be to go to a bar, and not come out smelling like smoke?

    Anyway, for all you people who smoke, no offense. Just weighing in!

  11. #306

    Smoking Ban

    Although I don't smoke, I don't agree with it. It should be up to the owner if they want to ban smoking in their establishment. I think the owners will have to enforce it because fines are involved and I also think that the bar traffic will slow down.

    PW

  12. #305

    Smoking Ban

    What do you guys think of the smoking ban that starts on the 16th? Do you think it's going to slow the bar traffic down?

    I kind of think that enforcement will be hard to do and most of the bars will just ignore it. IMHO

    Thoughts?

  13. #304

    Bar hopping

    Nothing to do last night so decided to check out various VBs. First stop was Asia,got there at about 12:30. Saw some skinny guy standing outside by the street entrance. Get inside and seems like they're ready or are ready to close. One guy at the bar drinking, place is dark and no girls. Next stop Misty I, I walk in to find couple of guys drinking at the bar and no dancers onstage. Decide to walk to Saigon passion,walk in and see the old stripper from MistyII dancing and not anything worth hanging around for, so I head to Secret. I get there at around 1, place is semi crowded and I see a better variety of girls;so I decide to stay and order my drink. Play some video games and first girl to approach me is Lisa. Wants me to buy her a drink,tell her I'm busy and maybe later. She leaves and next up is Linn. Tells me she remembers me and all the girls that I've sat with. Asks me for a drink, I tell her I'm busy and that I was going to buy Lisa a drink. Tells me Lisa left and keeps pestering me for a drink. She finally gives up and leaves. I head to one of the booths in the middle and watch TV for a bit, until that old short ***** comes by and alerts the girls that I'm over here. I decide to leave, I think I maybe wearing out my welcome at Secret. Maybe now the girls won't pester me for drinks. They all probably think I'm full of shit!

  14. #303

    S&J's

    Sat with Tina at S&J's. After three drinks the back table was available. Nice and natural. Got to touch everywhere with the HJ/BJ combo. Paid a little more than an AMP, but it's nice to diversify once in while.

  15. #302

    club Asia

    Does anybody knows anything about Ricky (or Hai Au) in Club Asia?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape