Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13626

    Please please please

    Can the brave men who are looking for open parlors can you please include a description of how attractive the line up is. Thank you.

  2. #13625

    Found an open spot

    Relaxation spa is open today. They are very busy so you will want to call ahead. Or text seems to be preferred for her. https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...polis-in-90042#review-989066.

  3. #13624

    Doesn't even live in the midwest

    Quote Originally Posted by Captgol  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to TOFTT. Starting with a massage. So far no answer. Will update
    Please don't waste your time, a quick check on Ashley Adams twitter says she lives in the east coast. So no way she's hosting massages in indy LOL.

  4. #13623
    Quote Originally Posted by TWaltz  [View Original Post]
    Found this on RR: https://sophiemass.webnode.com/pricelist/.

    Pricy. Also mentions HJ in her site.

    Anyone experienced this provider before?
    I'm trying to TOFTT. Starting with a massage. So far no answer. Will update.

  5. #13622
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy4620  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Ashley Adams.
    I knew I've seen that face! Made plans with an SB who used that picture. Said she was out of Indy and fort Wayne.

    Thanks.

  6. #13621

    Porn Star Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    No one had responded. Looks good but someone said the photos are of a pornstar.
    Yes. Ashley Adams.

  7. #13620
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    No one had responded. Looks good but someone said the photos are of a pornstar.
    I'm going to go with fake or very inexperienced. She explicitly says Handjob on her site. Major red flag.

  8. #13619
    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypto  [View Original Post]
    No signage posted around. Not an AMP visitor but easy research pulls up this article. Apparently, place has been raided twice in the past 6 years. Likely a hotbed off uncle due to being near a daycare
    Which I don't understand. Maybe it would be different if I had kids, but what exactly are kids going to see coming and going to a daycare center next to this place? Even the witness that they interviewed admitted as much.

    "It's crazy. I never knew it was there. ".

    "It's not good for the kids to see. ".

    See what? An office building? With people coming and going? At night?

    "Police said many of the parlor's customers visited at night. ".

    "Allen said she and other neighbors assumed the cars going in and out were heading to the nearby day care center, which shares a driveway with the massage parlor. ".

    "There was no signage outside the parlor. A small table near the front door held water bottles and a bowl of fruit. ".

    Water and fruit?! Scandalous!

    So much of what our government does, are police, the TSA, is done to make us feel good. Is done to make us think they're doing something to protect us. It's all about optics. Nobody's being harmed by a massage parlor. If it affects someone's relationship that's on the monger.

    Spas don't break up marriages, people do.

  9. #13618

    Open for business.

    Quote Originally Posted by LegoHax  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has been here lately. They posted on RR last Friday and there is a fairly recent review on rubmaps, implies activity (I do not have a membership so I don't know what the review says). https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/143711.
    If you go by and slightly see the light in the door they're open. You can also call. Went last week.

  10. #13617

    I asked about her before

    Quote Originally Posted by TWaltz  [View Original Post]
    Found this on RR: https://sophiemass.webnode.com/pricelist/.

    Pricy. Also mentions HJ in her site.

    Anyone experienced this provider before?
    No one had responded. Looks good but someone said the photos are of a pornstar.

  11. #13616

    Sophia Fitz on RR?

    Found this on RR: https://sophiemass.webnode.com/pricelist/.

    Pricy. Also mentions HJ in her site.

    Anyone experienced this provider before?

  12. #13615

    Drive by

    Quote Originally Posted by LegoHax  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has been here lately. They posted on RR last Friday and there is a fairly recent review on rubmaps, implies activity (I do not have a membership so I don't know what the review says). https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/143711.
    No signage posted around. Not an AMP visitor but easy research pulls up this article. Apparently, place has been raided twice in the past 6 years. Likely a hotbed off uncle due to being near a daycare

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ind.../amp/388711002

  13. #13614
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanes9021  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard if AMPs are opening back up next week? Appointment only? What precautions are you taking?
    Curious if anyone has been here lately. They posted on RR last Friday and there is a fairly recent review on rubmaps, implies activity (I do not have a membership so I don't know what the review says). https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/143711.

  14. #13613
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanes9021  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard if AMPs are opening back up next week? Appointment only? What precautions are you taking?
    I thought it was the 28th. And I'm not going to be a part of the first wave out. Sounds like a terrible idea for several reasons including COVID exposure and generally bad optics. Think with the big head. My opinion. You do you though.

  15. #13612

    Back to Business

    Has anyone heard if AMPs are opening back up next week? Appointment only? What precautions are you taking?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape