Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Your New Addicition
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21175
    Alliecat rubrating ads saying 1 hr session is $400. What a rip-off.

  2. #21174
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyoony  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone usually post in SD but had to recommend you gentleman an ATF of mine. Check out Amy at blue tide massage in Tustin, young MILF in her late twenties at the latest, natural dd's with them thick Asian eraser nips, gushing wet pussy, total GFE and dfk. Seriously if I lived in oc I would be seeing her every day. The hour rate I think is 50, tip 120. As everyone knows YMMV but I feel like I haven't seen her reviewed yet so wanted to give her a shout out!!
    Checked rubmaps.

  3. #21173
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBox  [View Original Post]
    Just drove by during lunch and saw that BFF is now gone!

    For lease signs put up. Anyone know if they opened up elsewhere?

    Missing Tiffany's young fine ass! Any help or info would be much appreciated.

    Thanks in advance!
    Sorry but, false alarm! Weird that the Plaza management would hang a huge ass for lease sign right in front of the establishment.

    But it's not closed for good, just temp.

    Had an appt yesterday and strictly appt only for now!

  4. #21172
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeSilero00  [View Original Post]
    Also interested for info. Had been following and finally booked for tomorrow.

    Rates are 30 for $. 50,60 for $$. Includes house fee. Pricey but feels like the new norm.
    Saw her. Very disappointed.

    Not really cmt. Fake pictures. Maybe closer to 40.

    She says she goes by bells at pearl spa.

    Decent body and attitude but more a traditional lame nuru girl. Waste of $200 even if I got 2 pops.

  5. #21171
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyoony  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone usually post in SD but had to recommend you gentleman an ATF of mine. Check out Amy at blue tide massage in Tustin, young MILF in her late twenties at the latest, natural dd's with them thick Asian eraser nips, gushing wet pussy, total GFE and dfk. Seriously if I lived in oc I would be seeing her every day. The hour rate I think is 50, tip 120. As everyone knows YMMV but I feel like I haven't seen her reviewed yet so wanted to give her a shout out!!
    She's was reviewed just a few days ago by the dude who mistakenly claimed she was pregnant.

    She's also not GFE and she's not kissing anyone these days.

  6. #21170

    Amy at blue tide massage

    Hi everyone usually post in SD but had to recommend you gentleman an ATF of mine. Check out Amy at blue tide massage in Tustin, young MILF in her late twenties at the latest, natural dd's with them thick Asian eraser nips, gushing wet pussy, total GFE and dfk. Seriously if I lived in oc I would be seeing her every day. The hour rate I think is 50, tip 120. As everyone knows YMMV but I feel like I haven't seen her reviewed yet so wanted to give her a shout out!!

  7. #21169

    Six Star Hottie

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    When you say full menu is that Greek also.
    It didn't come up in our discussions. Maybe if you take one for the team she'll take one for the team.

  8. #21168
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    Tall, thin, sexy Lisa is back at Brookhurst shop. One of the first openly full menu girls is back in the lineup. 6 girls now. $40 hourly fee gives you a lot of bang for your buck. Call or text first.
    When you say full menu is that Greek also.

  9. #21167

    6 Star hottie returns

    Tall, thin, sexy Lisa is back at Brookhurst shop. One of the first openly full menu girls is back in the lineup. 6 girls now. $40 hourly fee gives you a lot of bang for your buck. Call or text first.

  10. #21166

    True Health Reflexology

    Any info True Health Reflexology on Brookhurst in Westminster? Someone told me they're open but I've not been there. Any info on providers and service would be great. PM welcome. Thank you.

  11. #21165
    Quote Originally Posted by OCRanger  [View Original Post]
    Please stop DMing me with what's Tiffany phone number . If you want her number go see her and ask. She has Arizona area code number.
    Yeah I'm getting pinged too for her number. I'm not giving out any numbers. Like OCRanger said. If she wants you to have it she will give it to you herself.

  12. #21164

    Quality massage plus HJ?

    Looking around and haven't been able to find a place that's open that's not just a rub down. Would be helpful if anyone can pm me or post a place that's open with an actual good massage and extras? Thanks guys, I've read all the posts and can't seem to find quality massage plus HJ. Thanks. BTW, my go to place for quality plus HJ was bamboo wood but they are still closed.

  13. #21163
    Please stop DMing me with what's Tiffany phone number . If you want her number go see her and ask. She has Arizona area code number.

  14. #21162

    Solid choices?

    Hello!

    I'm fairly new to the AMP scene, having only visiting one in Stanton a long time ago. Where is a good place to start looking? I have an itch for some Asian girls LOL. Thank you! PM me too.

  15. #21161
    Quote Originally Posted by LilBuddyGillig  [View Original Post]
    Are all massage places closed in Stanton? Seems some cities have been stricter than others with non essential closures.
    Some place are still open with all the menu on the table.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape