Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 7529
-
05-11-20 14:38 #1109Senior Member

Posts: 721Thais of Honolulu
Rita was just like a Sanho girl with no restrictions. Young, cute, small. Speaks very little English. We had to communicate through her translator app.
I wonder if it's time to start a new thread for this place.
-
05-10-20 14:27 #1108Senior Member

Posts: 1453Skye
I've been lucky to have received the number of the therapist after the session. I didn't ask but she would give it to me and say to let her know I will see her again.
Originally Posted by Ajarn
[View Original Post]
I would line her if she tells me that it is okay to contact her that way.
The shop wouldn't give out her number I would think.
-
05-09-20 20:13 #1107Senior Member

Posts: 945Skye
Yes, that would be great but how do I get her personal digits? Will the shop give it to me if I ask by text? It would be nice if she put up her own ad.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
Do you find it easy to get a provider to friend you on Line? I managed to Line up with my legit MT to make appts directly with her and avoid going through her boss, who even she admits is flaky.
-
05-09-20 12:41 #1106Senior Member

Posts: 174Good Advice
This shop is known for not giving the message to the therapist. It happened to me also with Candy and Soothe. Soothe was very professional and stopped eating her lunch to take my appointment. Can't say the same for Candy. Lots of drama with the girls in that shop. After the incident with Soothe, I got her Ph. # and keep in contact on Line chat. Problem solved. She's home in Thailand and doing fine now. Unfortunately not planning to return anytime soon.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-20 11:49 #1105Senior Member

Posts: 239Their customer service really started going down about the the time Candy left. The first time they double booked me I was upset and thought these things do happen as we are all human. By the 3rd time over 5 months I realized that's just bad customer service. The worst part is after driving down there there are no apologies on all 3 and the text back is almost rude. It's their shop to run how they want. I can't change that I can just change where to spend my money.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
The ladies were always happy with the tip I left as I give just a bit more than average for MSOG I always got. I really used to like going there. Direct numbers are the best if you can get them. I'd rather not deal with the frustration or waste of my time.
-
05-09-20 00:06 #1104Senior Member

Posts: 1453Skye
I think it would be great if you can obtain Skye's telephone number.
Originally Posted by BigthDikth
[View Original Post]
And contact her directly via call or text and make appointment.
That way she would know first hand and not have any mixups.
I did that with Candy when she visited and didn't have any appointment problems.
-
05-08-20 22:34 #1103Senior Member

Posts: 144Skye
Yeah, that's fucked up. Poor Skye, she's going to lose clients because her bosses are bad at customer service.
Originally Posted by Ajarn
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 18:37 #1102Senior Member

Posts: 945Skye
I asked specifically for Skye, as I wasn't interested in trying anyone else. When I got to CC and texted them, couldn't they just check my earlier text rather than text me back asking who I was looking for? If Skye was in OT or something, they could've texted me back instead of leaving me hanging.
Originally Posted by BigthDikth
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 20:53 #1101Senior Member

Posts: 239They double booked me more than once. No apology or attempt to make up for it. Used to go there all the time and I won't anymore. To bad for me because cute ladies. Customer service is more important to me.
Originally Posted by BigthDikth
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 20:50 #1100Senior Member

Posts: 239That happened to me more than once. The service hasn't been the same there for about a year. They used to take care of customers better.
Originally Posted by Ajarn
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 20:40 #1099Senior Member

Posts: 144Skye
They may have double booked her or something like that thinking you weren't going to show up possibly.
Sky isn't the one that answers the phone. She just works there.
-
05-07-20 20:36 #1098Senior Member

Posts: 144Skye
I text them asking for an appointment with skye. They gave me an appointment time. I went to century center at the appointment time and text them.
Originally Posted by Ajarn
[View Original Post]
They told me what floor to go to.
When I got to the floor I text them again and they told me which apartment to knock on. Then they let me in.
Did you ask for an appointment with Skye or just an appointment?
-
05-07-20 18:42 #1097Senior Member

Posts: 945Skye
Originally Posted by BigthDikth
[View Original Post]
How do you guys get a date with her? I texted them like the ad says to do, and set up an appt. They said to text them when I got to CC, which I did. Surprised when they texted back asking who I was looking for. Told them Skye and that was it. No answer back. Got stood up. Problem is can't tell who you're actually texting with.
Originally Posted by BigBoiBangah
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 16:52 #1096Senior Member

Posts: 440Disgusting
Couldn't even get hard with that awful face. Walk away, nothing to see there.
Originally Posted by DRmjm
[View Original Post]
HB.
-
05-07-20 07:54 #1095Regular Member

Posts: 2Skye
Skye is a legit CMT. I've been with her for 2 sessions already. The first session was great, good massage and pressure. Tried roaming a bit, but she pushed away after a couple seconds. The HE doe. She got the job done. She knew what she was doing.
Second session. Was better. Great massage. She let me roam during the massage for a little. Then on the turnaround. She took off her top and tits were gorgeous. She let me play with them the whole time after. Grabbed her ass, held her, although she didn't want to drop the shorts for another fee LOL. Just had to get comfortable I guess.
Overall she's great all around. Definitely will be going to her from now on.









Reply With Quote






