Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,621 to 16,635 of 32175
-
05-07-20 19:41 #15555Senior Member

Posts: 194Apple
I got BBBJ / cfs when I saw her awhile ago. The pictures are not of here but like the other guy said, cute face, big saggy boobs and thick.
Originally Posted by WalterKovacs
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 18:42 #15554Senior Member

Posts: 66Recent experience, don't believe she's the girl in the photos, either similar face or a good number of lbs ago. Still attractive, fun, and in possession of some of the biggest softest natural breasts I've come across, but not the body type you might expect from the ad. Attitude is very much a pleaser though the shared location was a bit awkward. $$ hr for whatever you agree upon.
Originally Posted by Gerzoomble
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 18:01 #15553Senior Member

Posts: 84That Apple.
Originally Posted by Gerzoomble
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 16:19 #15552Senior Member

Posts: 28Yeah, Kathy's a no repeat for me
YMMV of course but my only experience w / her was abject pisspoor. Terrible massage. Bad attitude. Wanted $ for topless Nova standard. Plus I don' know if she switched locations but when I saw her about 8+ months go, it was an empty apartment with just a massage table in a bedroom. Not my scene. Honestly one of the worst standard release experiences I've had.
Originally Posted by FloorHump422
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 16:12 #15551Senior Member

Posts: 28Her ad, not her pics
The ad is hers, pics are not. She's short, definitely on the fuller figure side, very nice droopy tits, really cute face, and superb attitude. You'll definitely enjoy your dream, thought massage wise I would say 6/10. Maybe 7/10.
Originally Posted by Gerzoomble
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 15:51 #15550Senior Member

Posts: 413No way she's doing more than a standard NOVA finish. If anyone can speak to this.
Originally Posted by Gerzoomble
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 15:40 #15549Senior Member

Posts: 413I misread sorry.
Originally Posted by FloorHump422
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 11:03 #15548Senior Member

Posts: 36This Apple? https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/9405543.html.
Originally Posted by Idk85
[View Original Post]
She's pretty hot. Anyone else have experiences with her?
-
05-07-20 10:16 #15547Senior Member

Posts: 84My Addiction to Apple
It has been a long time! So, I paid a visit to Apple a week ago because I was hungry for some fruit. She has been sporadically posting ads. Therefore, I lucked out and I was able to book. I thoroughly enjoyed the nuru and massage from her. I like pillows! In addition, I liked the goofy attitude that she was in. So, yes, I had a very good time with her. I believe she is going to start full-time in the near future.
Damage for muru / massage was 2 +. 6 tip. YMMV! She deserved the tip.
-
05-07-20 08:45 #15546Senior Member

Posts: 281Right
I meant that you got it covered instead of bare because you opted for the HH instead of the HR.
Originally Posted by WalterKovacs
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 06:54 #15545Senior Member

Posts: 560Annie
I was texting with her last night. She is going to be getting a new number today so she wants me to wait before I give any information out to anyone. She also moved to a different motel last night. In Falls Church and not as nice but she likes it because it's run by Asians.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 06:47 #15544Senior Member

Posts: 549Alisa at Eden Models?
Has anyone seen Alisa? She used to be Victoria at Blue Gems so I know her face is pretty. Just wondering what she offers at Edens. I've been stuck home too long and noticed Edens is running under regular schedule. Might have to make the venture if her menu is open.
-
05-06-20 22:24 #15543Senior Member

Posts: 413Idk how you were under that impression when I clearly said I opted for HH instead of full hour. Like it's literally the first thing I said.
Originally Posted by FloorHump422
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 22:22 #15542Senior Member

Posts: 413Beg to differ
No one has me by the balls. I opted for the hh out of preservation. 160 for HH FS isn't bad just wasn't a good experience for me and the no BBBJ took the fun out of it for it me from the jump.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 19:58 #15541Senior Member

Posts: 477Thanks for the Review!
But I don't think it's worth it to take out a mortgage just to get a CBJ. There's definitely better options out there.
Originally Posted by EricShin20
[View Original Post]
Thanks for TOFTT












Reply With Quote






