Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,186 to 16,200 of 26395
-
05-08-20 10:56 #10210Senior Member

Posts: 146She's not what you think.
I sure hope you didn't overpay for that service. She can be had for $20-30 when she's walking Muskego or Greenfield. Can't miss her flaunting that's long blond hair. She has sticky fingers. Her incall is not only scrappy but dangerous to anyone with money in their pocket. Buyer beware.
Originally Posted by AlEKat
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 08:53 #10209Senior Member

Posts: 207Lynn
Are you referring to lynn?
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 07:15 #10208Senior Member

Posts: 1820Amy
She can also be found walking Greenfield with some regularity.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
05-08-20 07:00 #10207Senior Member

Posts: 656Amy is back
I am glad to see this one back around. Nice service and affordable. She usually stays on SS. Clean, good communication and gets the job done.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/711184672879
-
05-08-20 02:42 #10206Senior Member

Posts: 812Had a friend who use to live in CR. Always talks about Jacko beach and all the ticas there, Was going to go visit, but he would up coming home.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 00:01 #10205Regular Member

Posts: 13Figured
Thanks figured something was wrong with that post.
Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 18:13 #10204Senior Member

Posts: 315Wendy
He would be referring to Wendy Redd.
Originally Posted by GeeChase76
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/883705926573
-
05-07-20 18:11 #10203Senior Member

Posts: 315Flawless Victory
Google image search found someone a few days ago going by "Polish Princess", down in Miami. While it could be the same girl the "typing style" seems too dissimilar to me. Enough to say "no" to myself.
Originally Posted by Firemanz71
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/florida/miam...scorts/1843609
-
05-07-20 16:11 #10202Senior Member

Posts: 327https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/910533233861
Finally was able to see her today. She was a bit cautious because I had to cancel our last meeting, but agreed to meeting. Waited in the car for about 10 minutes after telling her I had arrived and then she met me at the door. Cute, tiny MILF with a nice ass. Some baby damage, but not bad at all. She definitely does not watch the clock. Did 2 nds in the shower after our session and hung out for a while. She wanted to hang out further and get lunch but I had to get back. Really sweet girl. Activities: LFK, Standing Mish, CG, Doggy, CIP.
-
05-07-20 16:05 #10201Senior Member

Posts: 380I totally agree
I also had a session with Lynn earlier in the week. She never ceases to satisfy and reliability these days is becoming quite rare. I have not as of yet taken her step or foster daughter for a ride but I have met them both.
Originally Posted by RockHardThrob
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 15:38 #10200Senior Member

Posts: 393Ghost Nipples
I'm sure there is a medical term but you can google search that term and find some great looking knockers.
Originally Posted by Go4MN
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 15:25 #10199Senior Member

Posts: 656Overpriced and not enthusiastic
She has been reviewed before. She stays in Glendale notels. She just lays there.
Originally Posted by DashDiner79
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 13:11 #10198Regular Member

Posts: 13Looks too good
Has anyone tried this girl?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/707683885135
Her body looks amazing, almost seems too good to be true.
-
05-07-20 13:09 #10197Senior Member

Posts: 213Where are her nipples?
Originally Posted by GeeChase76
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 12:02 #10196Senior Member

Posts: 75Latina?
Anybody?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/244537957164
Thanks.











Reply With Quote





