Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14786

    Lindsey

    Any one know if Lindsey in Chester still around. Has not put a ad in a while. Wanted a dream this weekend with her. Always enjoy her sessions. Can pm if need be. Thanks. Be safe out there.

  2. #14785

    LaLa

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see the Cambodian chick Lala lately? I've been attempting to contact to set something up for the past several days but it seems her phone is off. Did she change her number or something?
    Saw her in November 2019. Probably best provider I dealt with. She disappeared for a few months to reappear a few weeks ago. Don't know if she has a handler now but it's definitely different now getting in contact with her. I found it odd that a board member had posted that she would be raising her rate and then the next time I talked to her she quoted me $400 for outcall hour. Told her no way when I paid $150 previously. She eventually stated that she would do for regular price. But I was turned off by that point. I mean hell I'd be willing to pay an small increase but more than double? No way. I think she a really good provider even a nice lady. But my opinion is that she has a greedy handler and it's making her look bad.

  3. #14784
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see the Cambodian chick Lala lately? I've been attempting to contact to set something up for the past several days but it seems her phone is off. Did she change her number or something?
    I have not had any luck lately either. She's normally quick to respond.

  4. #14783

    Lala

    Anyone see the Cambodian chick Lala lately? I've been attempting to contact to set something up for the past several days but it seems her phone is off. Did she change her number or something?

  5. #14782

    Not the Same

    Quote Originally Posted by AssManTwoU  [View Original Post]
    Saw she posted on STG and said she was at a hotel in Springfield wanted $150 for HH. I got her down to $80 for a QV and but then she said no BBBJ. Is this the same Winter you guys are always talking about?
    Not the same Winter that is well reviewed. The Winter everyone talks about seldom if ever advertises anymore and is UTR.

  6. #14781

    Its summer

    So this hoe is back in town for the weekend she says she runs two or three ads on two of them she is the same hoe just looking different her rates are 1. 60/15 m2. 60 hh and 3. 40 H I contacted her asking for her service but apparently she just looking for cash without any contact because might be the covid situation I think she just traveling to here because she has other business and looking for particular people in town, she is like Russian hoe all business like you pay for hour if you pop before your time is up your date finish there she looks cute but she plays stupid since this covid are fuckking things up I won't see travelers for a wile but I still passing the info and basic info.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/978486669897

  7. #14780

    Your review caught my interest

    I saw her ad several times and was skeptical, but then with your review and the ones on ter, I had to pull the trigger. Got a appointment for tomorrow. Was easy to setup using ter. I'm getting the full experience with greek. So I'll let why'all know how that goes. I haven't been this excited about a appointment since Bridget fondle and bedroom Barbie was still in the business.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSugarD  [View Original Post]
    Had a brunch date with Sexy Zara Cruz this morning at a decent hotel in Short Pump. Got screened via P411 which was a breeze. Two call system. I went up the elevator. She opened the door and I about fell over. She is so so so gorgeous. Ad pics totally accurate. Around 5'4", Double Ds, perfect hourglass, olive skin, beautiful lips, no monkey. She greeted me in a short, silk black robe and black pumps. She has some tasteful tattoos also. Just dynamite. LFK, BBBJ, MSOG, K9, mish, rcg, you get the idea. She gives lots of eye contact and moans softly during the entire session. A real turn on. I never pounded her too hard, at her request, but she is built for it. Very durable. She does do Greek, too, on the right day and for an extra donation. We opted for no Greek this morning. I did rim her and performed some ass worship, and she does taste nice down there.

    She is only going to be in town for another week, maybe two. From what she told me, she may be in a town about 90 min or so east of RVA, along the ocean. So if you want a special treat, and you have the funds, reach out to her today or tomorrow. PM me if you want more specifics.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexyzaracruz

  8. #14779

    Eros

    For future reference and those don't have idea of website basically if you want throw to the trash 3,4,5,8 or 1 k for hour with this parasites that website is the way to go all this hoes are old almost over 40 they look like old porn stars with their typical fake boobs and ridiculous lips how do you think this hoes going to look living in a hotel and traveling all the time I don't remember if someone posting something good about this Latinas they just sucks even the supposed high end Latinas for I can see this ones on Eros are the Colombians and some centro Americans most of them has a fuckking attitude til the point that they don't realize than they are prostis"if you get attracted to her ads go head an set an appointment as soon she opens the door and see you and says the first word you will want to leave right of way 9 of 10 reviews they say this hoes are shitte my advice is don't go to see this hoes with fake boobs and ridiculous asses they just looking clownish like fat cellulite and silicone implants

    Quote Originally Posted by R77P8Z77  [View Original Post]
    Copy from EROS thread post. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. Complete ripoff. Wants GFE prices for one shot and then kicks you out. Body is good but face is run down. I have seen several providers and never reviewed one, even if the experience was bad. This one was so bad I don't think I'm coming back to the hobby. Wow. Worth less than half of ask. Just. Wow.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...?cat=6208&wn=1
    .

  9. #14778

    Winter in Springfield

    Quote Originally Posted by NightRider11  [View Original Post]
    She does work a 9-5 job so be patient.
    Saw she posted on STG and said she was at a hotel in Springfield wanted $150 for HH. I got her down to $80 for a QV and but then she said no BBBJ. Is this the same Winter you guys are always talking about?

  10. #14777

    Any Info

    Anyone seen this one yet? Thinking about setting something up with either her or CiCi for next week.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/49678024/

  11. #14776

    Ad Sites

    Quote Originally Posted by HellsBells1  [View Original Post]
    This is more of a general question. If not allowed. Sry.

    I used BP a lot before it was closed in 2018. Then went to STG.

    I am curious what sites everyone has found to be the most reliable. I am tiered of the bombardment of fake ads on STG.

    Thanks for the info. Hopefully everyone can find some usefulness in the reply's.

    Stay safe.
    Eros, Tryst, P411. Better quality providers there. With better quality come higher donations. Just saying!

  12. #14775

    Ad sites

    This is more of a general question. If not allowed. Sry.

    I used BP a lot before it was closed in 2018. Then went to STG.

    I am curious what sites everyone has found to be the most reliable. I am tiered of the bombardment of fake ads on STG.

    Thanks for the info. Hopefully everyone can find some usefulness in the reply's.

    Stay safe.

  13. #14774
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    This just happened earlier. I just had a really bad gut feeling and she never came down to the lobby (or at least somewhere in the hallway) where we could of met. What do you guys think? Do you think I dodged a bullet? Or was I wrong for asking her to meet me outside of the room? https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/826565827623.
    I think it was a scam. They always do that. You dodged it never cave to prepay nothing.

  14. #14773

    Renata on EROS

    Copy from EROS thread post. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. Complete ripoff. Wants GFE prices for one shot and then kicks you out. Body is good but face is run down. I have seen several providers and never reviewed one, even if the experience was bad. This one was so bad I don't think I'm coming back to the hobby. Wow. Worth less than half of ask. Just. Wow.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...?cat=6208&wn=1

  15. #14772

    Right

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Deposit = scam.
    Ver.

    I think you were right that's not asking too much at all. Never deposit! I made that mistake and never will again. We have to always trust our big head over the little head at the end of the day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape