Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,221 to 14,235 of 26927
-
05-07-20 15:50 #12707Senior Member

Posts: 321Hard to believe this at face value.
Originally Posted by TonyDe
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 14:57 #12706Senior Member

Posts: 30610-11 guys beat this one lady for not doing bareback? I wish the feds would catch those cocksuckers and ruin their fucking lives. If any of the pieces of shit are on this board the curb stomping is exactly what you deserve.
Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 14:41 #12705Banned Member

Posts: 65And have a full tank of sperm with you too bro. Many times I ran through girl on a half full tank, was not worth the experience as going there on tilt.
Originally Posted by JackRam
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 11:52 #12704Senior Member

Posts: 237Sa profile too
She has an sa profile to.
.
Originally Posted by RebelFett
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 11:39 #12703Senior Member

Posts: 60Information?
Hello,
Has anyone met this person? Looking to see if she is real. The photos seem a bit too professional for an actual person. Thanks.
https://tryst.link/escort/classy-claire
-
05-07-20 10:36 #12702Regular Member

Posts: 4Kelly
Now this one here was just pure luck / happenstance. My coworker's car broke down and I gave him a ride home and it wasn't too far from her location. I remembered from browsing that she was by UC hospital and that's where I was by. Well since I was in the area I figured that I would hit her up and see what would happen. She immediately responded and I made my way on over to her place. She has her own apartment with her kids (didn't run into them) and it was $ for hh. She has a wicked head game and really gets into it (either she deserves an Oscar or maybe I missed my calling for Brazzers LOL) But for real, she is a laid back woman with a regular job and only available in the evenings. I would only repeat if I was in the area because it took me damn near almost 2 hours to get home. So if you happen to be close by or in the area, enjoy and always. Stay safe out there guys!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49691238/
-
05-07-20 06:17 #12701Senior Member

Posts: 256Do it
She is very real and worth the drive. Rest up and eat your Wheaties before you go.
Originally Posted by StevenFj20
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 00:52 #12700Banned Member

Posts: 65Wtf
That's messed up. But I got to say it's criminal to man handle these females. Girls tell me about them getting robbed and bs that follows. Very unfortunate.
Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 22:47 #12699Regular Member

Posts: 16Ginger
Has anybody met or dreamt of this girl? Might see her this upcoming week and any info would be helpful.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49674301/
-
05-06-20 19:26 #12698Senior Member

Posts: 1358She is the real deal. Sweet and laid back. Worth a trip if the ad strikes your interests.
Originally Posted by StevenFj20
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 18:52 #12697Regular Member

Posts: 14Bad news
I read bad news about NG guys. Feel free to inbox me about details.
-
05-06-20 13:44 #12696Senior Member

Posts: 69Kat
I have dreamt of her before. Used to go by jen wild. She has been reviewed on this boardd. Pros- accurate pic, nice clean home incall, eager to please, open to everything. Cons- way way too far in mchenry county. If not, I would repeat frequently.
Originally Posted by StevenFj20
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 13:39 #12695Senior Member

Posts: 69Fox valley
Thank you for the Intel. I like the submissive types😊.
Originally Posted by RebelFett
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 11:45 #12694Senior Member

Posts: 819KatD / Jen Wild
Check out the Lake / McHenry board. She has been discussed numerous times.
Originally Posted by StevenFj20
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 00:49 #12693Banned Member

Posts: 65That girl looks like she would wreck cock— I can definitely see why you would get up in that and self destruct.
Originally Posted by PinayLuver
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






