Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 17,776 to 17,790 of 27816
-
05-07-20 06:11 #10041Senior Member

Posts: 706I tried to connect with her a while back & got the run around. She was at one of the typical fleabag motels in South Everett, when I arrived, the stories begun, needing money upfront to pay for the room, etc. She was hanging out in her friends room. Sketchy dudes lurking around. I told her to come out and meet me, but observed her from a distance. She came out with another chick and sketchy guy. I definitely avoided a hustle.
Be careful.
LCB.
Originally Posted by Kharne
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 00:04 #10040Senior Member

Posts: 825I saw her once and she smelled so badly I almost gagged. I left. She was angry. I hope things are better for her now.
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 23:15 #10039Senior Member

Posts: 184TexasSweetheart has been texting me a lot of late so I think business is super slow for her right now. She will do all that for $300. She'll do an all inclusive overnight for $600 with as many shots on goal as you want.
Originally Posted by LeeGroinman
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 22:03 #10038Senior Member

Posts: 825Definitely not Alyssa party girl thankfully.
Originally Posted by FantasyManJ
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 20:20 #10037Senior Member

Posts: 77Tbh I treat such high prices for bb as a no. I was told by one of the girls I see that sometimes she just names a random high number so that the guy stops texting. Because a lot of guys keep asking for bb if she just says no. But idk, maybe someone will partake for 900 one day.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 20:15 #10036Regular Member

Posts: 11Heather4 bareback
-
05-06-20 20:08 #10035Senior Member

Posts: 120She's real and her friend PNWPeaches
Both confirmed CIP. PNWPeaches use to go by AlyssaPartygirl? Forgot the exact name. YMMV as always.
Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 19:45 #10034Senior Member

Posts: 825I was just quoted 900 hr for bb. Too rich for me.
Originally Posted by WellThisIsFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 19:27 #10033Senior Member

Posts: 164Dakota raining
Sorry thought I attached it.
Originally Posted by MartyByrde
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....LOVE-WHAT-I-DO
-
05-06-20 19:14 #10032Senior Member

Posts: 540Dakota Raining
I don't have any personal experience, but she's also here: https://tryst.link/escort/dakota-raining.
Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
And here: https://www.pornhub.com/model/dakota-raining.
The thing is, those accounts are only a month old, so it's really hard to tell.
-
05-06-20 18:47 #10031Senior Member

Posts: 43She's real.
I saw her last time she was in Seattle. It looks like her profile got deleted during the restore of the database. She is real. Super cute, good natural body. Great personality, very sweet. BBBJ and CFS, no BBFS from what I experienced.
Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 18:11 #10030Banned Member

Posts: 1358Link to ad would be very helpful.
Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 17:15 #10029Senior Member

Posts: 164Newbie girl Dakato raining
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....LOVE-WHAT-I-DO
Any info what you think?
Real?
No reviews.
Texted her no reply yet though.
-
05-06-20 17:03 #10028Senior Member

Posts: 164Emmelie sucre
She is a great provider and implants are nice!!
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 16:50 #10027Senior Member

Posts: 500Pretty sure Blueeyedmassuce does not do BBGreek.
Originally Posted by LeeGroinman
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




