Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 949 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 449 849 899 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 999 1049 1449 ... LastLast
Results 14,221 to 14,235 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12699

    Ginger

    Has anybody met or dreamt of this girl? Might see her this upcoming week and any info would be helpful.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49674301/

  2. #12698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1357
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenFj20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her? Feel free to PM me as well.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katd
    She is the real deal. Sweet and laid back. Worth a trip if the ad strikes your interests.

  3. #12697

    Bad news

    I read bad news about NG guys. Feel free to inbox me about details.

  4. #12696

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenFj20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her? Feel free to PM me as well.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katd
    I have dreamt of her before. Used to go by jen wild. She has been reviewed on this boardd. Pros- accurate pic, nice clean home incall, eager to please, open to everything. Cons- way way too far in mchenry county. If not, I would repeat frequently.

  5. #12695

    Fox valley

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelFett  [View Original Post]
    I've been lingering for a few year and figured I should start to contribute myself. These are the 2 ads that are always on top of my "depth" chart.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49512747/

    Extremely submissive and doesn't know the word no bit is also very safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49234400/

    Scarlet is awesome and also offers a 2 girl option with her girlfriend. Been seeing them for a few years and they never disappoint.
    Thank you for the Intel. I like the submissive types😊.

  6. #12694

    KatD / Jen Wild

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenFj20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her? Feel free to PM me as well.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katd
    Check out the Lake / McHenry board. She has been discussed numerous times.

  7. #12693
    Quote Originally Posted by PinayLuver  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...969.htm?cat=54

    This is the one that I reported on in all of my posts. And this is the one that took my money https://nellythereason.escortbook.com/ and refuses to discuss matters with me. Researching the later she has a history of ripping people off even though she pretended to be appalled that Yuri is involved in such illegal activities and that she stole money from me.
    That girl looks like she would wreck cock— I can definitely see why you would get up in that and self destruct.

  8. #12692

    KatDMilf

    Anyone have any info on her? Feel free to PM me as well.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katd

  9. #12691

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulessJoint  [View Original Post]
    Yo can I get her number? I've been looking for her for a while. I used to see her all the time because she was working 5 minutes from my house.
    Inbox me and I'll give you her info.

  10. #12690
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurleigh  [View Original Post]
    Hey, is she still in business? The link is no longer working.
    Well if you look at the post, it over 10 years so. And all CL links have been shut down. If you are looking for Asian look at the aamp section.

  11. #12689
    Quote Originally Posted by MoliJohnGuy82  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that the Polish girls always mentioned on here their pussy has got to be top notch.
    Polish women in the states seem to fit the common standard for attractive, there are also a lot of Polish women in Chicago. Only Warsaw has more Polish people than Chicago. So it is kind of like pointing out a lot of Mexican women in San Antonio.

  12. #12688

    Old post

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurleigh  [View Original Post]
    Hey, is she still in business? The link is no longer working.
    Just a heads up. That post is 13 years old. So she might not be around anymore.

  13. #12687

    Making it clear

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...969.htm?cat=54

    This is the one that I reported on in all of my posts. And this is the one that took my money https://nellythereason.escortbook.com/ and refuses to discuss matters with me. Researching the later she has a history of ripping people off even though she pretended to be appalled that Yuri is involved in such illegal activities and that she stole money from me.

  14. #12686

    What's up with Polish girls

    Quote Originally Posted by PuckHead1959  [View Original Post]
    Saw this blond https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ago/49580568/. Three price levels. Cute. Clean place take the lowest price level anything above that is a waste of money. Legit. Be Safe.
    I noticed that the Polish girls always mentioned on here— their pussy has got to be top notch.

  15. #12685
    Quote Originally Posted by Matts1975  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some providers who can host in the Aurora Naperville Plainfield area. S.

    I don't want to go to hotels, don't know if any are still opens. Any info is appreciated. 4+ weeks of lockdown is brutal!
    I've been lingering for a few year and figured I should start to contribute myself. These are the 2 ads that are always on top of my "depth" chart.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49512747/

    Extremely submissive and doesn't know the word no bit is also very safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49234400/

    Scarlet is awesome and also offers a 2 girl option with her girlfriend. Been seeing them for a few years and they never disappoint.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape