Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 385 of 428 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 6417
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #657
    Quote Originally Posted by TWill182  [View Original Post]
    Any upcharge for PSE?
    Yes $$$ for hh w bb.

  2. #656
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintzpo  [View Original Post]
    OMG, so good I got to write it twice. Met up with Suzie today. Did 30 min bb. My god she is wild. When I walked in, she seemed a little busy and confused, but by the time we got to the bathroom, things got better. Went in the shower, some cleaning, and I turned her around and started pounding away standing dog. God damn she is loud. Screaming, but I could tell she enjoyed it. Stopped before I blew and took it to the bedroom.

    As I sat on the edge of bed, she gave a great BBBJ with plenty of dt. Lifted her up and start pounding away with her on her back at the edge of bed, followed by more dog on the bed and a nice finale in mish.

    I left junior in her kitty, continuing to pump until ever last drop was left. She really enjoyed it and continues to do muscle contractions to squeeze it all out. Great kissing. Great sex. Only complaint is her breast were a little hard, but awesome size.

    I'll repeat for sure.
    Any upcharge for PSE?

  3. #655
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    Don't feel bad. You weren't wrong because I talked to her even before you saw her. She understood everybody want no condom. However, I still saw a chance on my first visit. A hard no is not truly no until I have tried a few more visits.

    After you reviewed her was when she started to upsell for BBFS a few days later.
    Booker text me, 400/ hr for BBFS and 1 pop. You guys need to stop paying these prices and drive to wla for 260/ hr 2 pops cip.

  4. #654
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    Covid-19 Side effect

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    It's as if I was saying before: "If I am management I would try to suggest them to upsell to make more money when business is slow. " It's even better when a girl like Suzie volunteers. If I book for a girl, why would I refuse her attempt to make more money?

    It's what I would do when fewer customers but high demand for BBFS. Look at it this way, FOSTA started the upsell for MSOG and BBFS. Corona is FOSTA on steroid.

    I think Suzie offers Greek too if guys are interested.
    The scene is very different these days:

    Year 2018 & 2019: Prince2 Garden Booker "Honey, we don't do PSE. We don't do BBFS at this place".

    Year 2020: Princess2 Garden: "Honey, Grace does great BBFS and so as Olivia".

    It is just becoming more common.

  5. #653
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Did you try to PM them on HX? If you have a decent network, you won't have to worry about providing references.
    Yup, if you pm them the booker just might return your message on instructions how to book.

    If you have No network might not get a return message.

    Booker are still being cautious.

  6. #652
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwaeji  [View Original Post]
    Suzie has been a BBFSCIP provider since she was here late last year working as Hana at Jewelry's in LA. She can be a nasty freak (in a good way) if you get her worked up. She doesn't have the body / look that I would ordinarily go for, but service was off the charts and I do have a thing for tattoos, so I have repeated a few times. Pro Tip: try her earlier in the day when she has more energy and hasn't yet squirted a gallon of fluid.
    OMG, so good I got to write it twice. Met up with Suzie today. Did 30 min bb. My god she is wild. When I walked in, she seemed a little busy and confused, but by the time we got to the bathroom, things got better. Went in the shower, some cleaning, and I turned her around and started pounding away standing dog. God damn she is loud. Screaming, but I could tell she enjoyed it. Stopped before I blew and took it to the bedroom.

    As I sat on the edge of bed, she gave a great BBBJ with plenty of dt. Lifted her up and start pounding away with her on her back at the edge of bed, followed by more dog on the bed and a nice finale in mish.

    I left junior in her kitty, continuing to pump until ever last drop was left. She really enjoyed it and continues to do muscle contractions to squeeze it all out. Great kissing. Great sex. Only complaint is her breast were a little hard, but awesome size.

    I'll repeat for sure.

  7. #651
    Don't feel bad. You weren't wrong because I talked to her even before you saw her. She understood everybody want no condom. However, I still saw a chance on my first visit. A hard no is not truly no until I have tried a few more visits.

    After you reviewed her was when she started to upsell for BBFS a few days later.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBox  [View Original Post]
    Thetopgirls.com

    Wow, just browsed the site and BBFS is now offered.

    That sucks because when I saw her it was a hard no.

  8. #650

    Suzie

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveEm  [View Original Post]
    If she offers Greek, that may be what the listing for PSE implies, not necessarily BBFS.
    Suzie has been a BBFSCIP provider since she was here late last year working as Hana at Jewelry's in LA. She can be a nasty freak (in a good way) if you get her worked up. She doesn't have the body / look that I would ordinarily go for, but service was off the charts and I do have a thing for tattoos, so I have repeated a few times. Pro Tip: try her earlier in the day when she has more energy and hasn't yet squirted a gallon of fluid.

  9. 05-06-20 18:48


  10. #649
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveEm  [View Original Post]
    If she offers Greek, that may be what the listing for PSE implies, not necessarily BBFS.
    Oh, she's definitely BB friendly. Not when she first started mind you, but now she seems to have embraced it and have started asking a premium for it. Just search the LA asian threads for Hana or Suzie.

  11. #648
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    It's as if I was saying before: "If I am management I would try to suggest them to upsell to make more money when business is slow. " It's even better when a girl like Suzie volunteers. If I book for a girl, why would I refuse her attempt to make more money?

    It's what I would do when fewer customers but high demand for BBFS. Look at it this way, FOSTA started the upsell for MSOG and BBFS. Corona is FOSTA on steroid.

    I think Suzie offers Greek too if guys are interested.
    It makes sense for her to capitalize on what customers want. I just didn't expect it to be so prominently displayed by ca-kdolls. Considering their past, this is a tacit acknowledgement that BBFS is fine by the agency as a whole for them to have it on their site. I've heard that Hana / Suzie offers greek. Maybe I'll ask about it the next time I see her.

  12. #647
    Quote Originally Posted by NskNike  [View Original Post]
    I have looked on humaniplex and can't find any contact info for Princess Garden, am I just stupid? Can someone point me in the right direction?
    Did you try to PM them on HX? If you have a decent network, you won't have to worry about providing references.

  13. #646
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    It's as if I was saying before: "If I am management I would try to suggest them to upsell to make more money when business is slow. " It's even better when a girl like Suzie volunteers. If I book for a girl, why would I refuse her attempt to make more money?

    It's what I would do when fewer customers but high demand for BBFS. Look at it this way, FOSTA started the upsell for MSOG and BBFS. Corona is FOSTA on steroid.

    I think Suzie offers Greek too if guys are interested.
    If she offers Greek, that may be what the listing for PSE implies, not necessarily BBFS.

  14. #645
    Quote Originally Posted by NskNike  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for being stupid, what is the contact for them? I don't see any sites for them
    Join hx and than you can see there contact.

  15. #644
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    It's quite a surprise but even ca-kdolls are jumping on the BB train. I haven't ever seen it explicitly promoted on their site.
    Not all the girls though. I saw White recently and my face lit up when she asked if I wanted a cover. I shook my head and she proceeded to camel slide. She laughed when she saw the disappointed look on my face and reached for the cover.

  16. #643
    Regular Member


    Posts: 26
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    It's quite a surprise but even ca-kdolls are jumping on the BB train. I haven't ever seen it explicitly promoted on their site.
    I was surprised too. In the past, no K-girls promoted BBFS, but the times changed around 3 years ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape