Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 755 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 255 655 705 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 805 855 1255 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 19291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7981

    Price is Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by TineyeThomas  [View Original Post]
    Decided to explore Ave New in Town not to be confused with Blond Ava in Grant.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/673571605190

    Comms were pretty good, and price was right $1. 2 for 30 minutes visitation. Got there on time and she opened the door in shorts and a tight top, but this girl was very different looking than her old pics, although the same person. Well I was there so little head said let's move on. Started with a BBJ, wanted covered but I vetoed that real quick. Not bad but not the best, I did notice some rash bumps, probably flea bites, no worries. Went through several positions and she quite responsive. She is quite tight and seemed to enjoy herself and I did too. However, don't think I would repeat. I didn't like the false advertising pics.
    How is 1. 2 for a HH price is right? I don't understand what is going on with prices. How about 1. 2 for H?

  2. #7980

  3. #7979

    Obvious spam

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyJustice  [View Original Post]
    This post doesn't raise too many red flags with me, but her listing a full name has me confused. The pictures look familiar, but I don't know if she went by a different name before. I searched the thread for Natalia, but looked like it came up with someone else.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...s/625928401236
    This ad should throw up red flags for you. From the pics to the phone number to the location its and obvious fake. Just text the number and I bet you get a bot responding.

  4. #7978

    Your lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    It has been a few years ago back when backpage was popping but I set up a date with her that turned into a nightmare. Her I call was a run down trailer park off of Aurora. I get there and she was fat with new baby damage hanging off her. I foolishly laid the money on the dresser after telling her what I like. She changed the price and we both grabbed for the money but she beat me to it, I told her to give me the money and she started screaming at the top of her lungs for the whole neighborhood yelling to call 911.

    I got the fuck out and 10 minutes later I got a text from a member here saying she posted my phone number and license plate on backpage saying I attempted to kill her. Than my girl Suki called me and told me it was posted. Suki took it down (RIP Sarah).

    A year later I saw Bambi filthy and strung out begging for money and ride at a cocoa Gas station crying and sobbing her hands and arms looking like a filthy pin cushion. I refrained from the Gotcha moment and just moved on learning once more that Karma also collects with interest accrued.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/737529480499
    Your lucky to get out of there without being arrested on false charges because popo would lock you up for her just saying you tried when in fact if you did she wouldn't be able to call for help.

  5. #7977
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentGambini  [View Original Post]
    The link you put in your post is dead already, just leads to a generic STG page. If it's the Amy I'm thinking of, I'd guess it was just bad timing with LE in the neighborhood. Much like what you described, she seems reluctant to give out the address right away on a first meeting, she's in a bit of a secluded neighborhood and it's not too far from Pineda and Wickham. Just wondering if it's the same girl.
    She may be legit. Super rare that a girl wants to guide you in on the phone. Could have been just poor timing when it comes two the two cops. Not my fault or hers but she did lose her cool saying she gets stood up alot and calling me a prick. Brevard is getting too cracky anyway. Going to keep hunting in OC.

  6. #7976

    Any word on Natalia?

    This post doesn't raise too many red flags with me, but her listing a full name has me confused. The pictures look familiar, but I don't know if she went by a different name before. I searched the thread for Natalia, but looked like it came up with someone else.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...s/625928401236

  7. #7975

    What Amy?

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestGreen213  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/450021040296

    I'm working in Brevard today so took the ride from OC. Texted Amy for the first time. Comms were great and we arranged an early meet up. Got to the designated spot she requested near pineda and wickham and I made the call. She began to lead me on the phone to her place instead of giving me an address, odd. Once I got into her neighborhood. Two LEO cars were just sitting there waiting. Its kind of a secluded neighborhood so not sure why they would be back there. Made the opposite turn and mission aborted. If she was involved with them or not, if I see black and white, I'm out. She was all pissed and I understand that but I don't know her, better safe than in cuffs is what I always say. More fish in the sea.
    The link you put in your post is dead already, just leads to a generic STG page. If it's the Amy I'm thinking of, I'd guess it was just bad timing with LE in the neighborhood. Much like what you described, she seems reluctant to give out the address right away on a first meeting, she's in a bit of a secluded neighborhood and it's not too far from Pineda and Wickham. Just wondering if it's the same girl.

  8. #7974

    Ad already gone

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestGreen213  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/450021040296

    I'm working in Brevard today so took the ride from OC. Texted Amy for the first time. Comms were great and we arranged an early meet up. Got to the designated spot she requested near pineda and wickham and I made the call. She began to lead me on the phone to her place instead of giving me an address, odd. Once I got into her neighborhood. Two LEO cars were just sitting there waiting. Its kind of a secluded neighborhood so not sure why they would be back there. Made the opposite turn and mission aborted. If she was involved with them or not, if I see black and white, I'm out. She was all pissed and I understand that but I don't know her, better safe than in cuffs is what I always say. More fish in the sea.
    Well the ad is down already, so it looks like you may have dodged a bullet.

  9. #7973

    Orlando Monger

    Quote Originally Posted by FireSprinklerG  [View Original Post]
    I live in the Orlando area and opening an office in Melbourne. I'm looking for a good provide in the area and would appreciate some feed back on who is there. I have tried to reac out to Jenna but can't get a call back. Any UTR over there that anyone might want to give me there number would be greatly appreciated.
    Check your PMs, I sent you some recommendations.

  10. #7972

    Teanna

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRay201  [View Original Post]
    Same here. Contacted Thursday and set up a Friday meeting. She didn't respond which is a first as I've seen her a bunch. Hope she's ok.
    She's not in any recent arrest records so its not a vacation.

  11. #7971
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920

    Bambi Warning

    It has been a few years ago back when backpage was popping but I set up a date with her that turned into a nightmare. Her I call was a run down trailer park off of Aurora. I get there and she was fat with new baby damage hanging off her. I foolishly laid the money on the dresser after telling her what I like. She changed the price and we both grabbed for the money but she beat me to it, I told her to give me the money and she started screaming at the top of her lungs for the whole neighborhood yelling to call 911.

    I got the fuck out and 10 minutes later I got a text from a member here saying she posted my phone number and license plate on backpage saying I attempted to kill her. Than my girl Suki called me and told me it was posted. Suki took it down (RIP Sarah).

    A year later I saw Bambi filthy and strung out begging for money and ride at a cocoa Gas station crying and sobbing her hands and arms looking like a filthy pin cushion. I refrained from the Gotcha moment and just moved on learning once more that Karma also collects with interest accrued.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/737529480499

  12. #7970

    Amy

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/450021040296

    I'm working in Brevard today so took the ride from OC. Texted Amy for the first time. Comms were great and we arranged an early meet up. Got to the designated spot she requested near pineda and wickham and I made the call. She began to lead me on the phone to her place instead of giving me an address, odd. Once I got into her neighborhood. Two LEO cars were just sitting there waiting. Its kind of a secluded neighborhood so not sure why they would be back there. Made the opposite turn and mission aborted. If she was involved with them or not, if I see black and white, I'm out. She was all pissed and I understand that but I don't know her, better safe than in cuffs is what I always say. More fish in the sea.

  13. #7969

    Ava New In Town

    Decided to explore Ave New in Town not to be confused with Blond Ava in Grant.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/673571605190

    Comms were pretty good, and price was right $1. 2 for 30 minutes visitation. Got there on time and she opened the door in shorts and a tight top, but this girl was very different looking than her old pics, although the same person. Well I was there so little head said let's move on. Started with a BBJ, wanted covered but I vetoed that real quick. Not bad but not the best, I did notice some rash bumps, probably flea bites, no worries. Went through several positions and she quite responsive. She is quite tight and seemed to enjoy herself and I did too. However, don't think I would repeat. I didn't like the false advertising pics.

  14. #7968

    Teanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    After a couple days of contacting her last week, she finally got back to me last Thursday (4/30). She apologized for the delay and said she had been out of commission for several days. I guess she's out of commission again bc I contacted her (& her duo partner Honey) Monday and no response from either of them.
    Same here. Contacted Thursday and set up a Friday meeting. She didn't respond which is a first as I've seen her a bunch. Hope she's ok.

  15. #7967

    Looking

    I live in the Orlando area and opening an office in Melbourne. I'm looking for a good provide in the area and would appreciate some feed back on who is there. I have tried to reac out to Jenna but can't get a call back. Any UTR over there that anyone might want to give me there number would be greatly appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape