Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,136 to 27,150 of 41297
-
05-07-20 14:08 #14162Racist douchebag

Posts: 204[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-07-20 14:07 #14161Senior Member

Posts: 269Thanks
Thanks, I've been wanting to see her for awhile.
Originally Posted by TallBear
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 13:43 #14160Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 141I don't generally post about other people's comments, but this is not the first time you have called someone out over a girls looks that you don't find attractive. Seeing that the majority of your posts are about the fattest ugliest girls on STG, just wanted to throw out there that everyone has there own tastes.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 13:27 #14159Senior Member

Posts: 909LOL I mean.
I'm just saying LOL. I can't be the only one thinking this. Even he sounded like he knew by pictures alone those gals was trash quality. I'm sorry those just urks me. I can't be the only one here who feel a type a way LOL.
Originally Posted by Anonymous123
[View Original Post]
Edit: also this the reason prices are so inflated for the quality we are receiving. If you willing to pay like 60 50 or 84 on that, then ofcourse a decent provider going to charge more.
Also good lawd Madison looking good as hell, but she quoted me 150 for a qv... i might do a hhr for that,but no damn qv for that much. Yet, i cant say her price is unreasonable, because hell look at her , and she is young. The body type she had b4 was a good pass if she charged that, but ever since she put that "good" weight on its justifiable.Last edited by NeckAuthority; 05-07-20 at 13:39. Reason: Torgot to mention
-
05-07-20 13:21 #14158Senior Member

Posts: 1170I'll address you
See woodshed.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 12:46 #14157Senior Member

Posts: 302Lmao.
Damn bro. Tell him how you really feel. 😆. To each his own bro, to each his own.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 10:48 #14156Senior Member

Posts: 909I'm sorry but.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
I have to ask what is wrong with you. You went from seeing a perky young sexy stripper to these "things". (well I think it was you I dunno). The black one looks like a dude, so that should of been an automatic pass, plus she asking for 85 and 100+? At best she should be valued at 30 for a FS. Like really this isn't a "to each his own" , or "YMMV", like really you picked the nastiest things on stg and suprised of the service. Plus those little growth on her chest, you can tell is some kind of skin lesion, not no surgical scars. You see alot of black SW with those. REALLy OMG the makeup, is like a 3 yr old done it, so that's another reason it should of been a pass, because that tells you she doesn't know how to keep herself up, or her standards. Also I'm really surprised she's not a trans because she has no body or curves and only showing fully clothed pictures. So that means something is off. Like I'm sorry, you expect different from that?
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
I don't even need go in on bubbles. What you expect? Can tell trailer trash, probably is a SW. I have to know why from all the ladies you could of choose from. I can understand a decent looking provider, then you found out she weird or loose or whateever bad experience, that be some enlightening information. Yet you choose the bottom of the trash pile soaked in trash juices, and then suprised its a awful experience??
I'm not bashing you, but come on man, ik some mongers probably gotto bubbles for some headache relief, I wouldn't because she seems like "issues", but other than that, really? This is a pattern remember that last monger who was escorted out of a abandoned trailor on a lot, by Uncle because he wanted to hunch on a ghastly looking provider, like? I can not fathom why go to these lengths to see these nasty things where the risk's and disappointments out weigh the rewards. I'd understand if she a looker or have some kind of notable qualities, but just because "it" has a hole, doesn't mean you got to fill it. Have standards my man, they save you money and time, in the long run.
-
05-07-20 09:35 #14155Senior Member

Posts: 433https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/806143524899
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
The pictures are real. She is thicker than she used to be.
-
05-07-20 03:04 #14154Regular Member

Posts: 21Have anyone tried these two recently?
I was curious if anyone's tried this one, she never shows her face in the ad but I like her ass.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...6/717930522992
And Laycee Babii had some bad reviews in the past about a fucked up leg but I was wondering if anyone tried her recently. Greek sounded.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...0/305077504446
-
05-06-20 22:21 #14153Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Queen
Where the hell do I even start with this one! Well, let me make this one short. Avoid this weird ***** like the plague! She talks such a good game, she'll have you standing at attention without even touching you! So she wanted 100 for a qv, then it changed to 85. I asked about 60 but she insisted on 85. I told her maybe I could do it on Friday, but she was adamant about me coming today. I should have known something was up because all she would talk about was giving her head. I later found out she doesn't really like dick but loves a woman eating her out. As I was trying to do her, she was watching girl on girl porn eating each other. She also was doing crack during my time there. She was telling me the only way she'll let me penetrate her was if I was soft because she was molested as a child. How one goes into a girl soft, I'll never know!
All she wanted to do was take the head of my penis and rub it against her pussy- nothing more. I should mention she is staying at one of the notels off Phillips, which in itself a red flag. She wouldn't even let me use lube on her, citing, it makes her break out- I felt this was all part of the bs. I finally got frustrated and grabbed my money and told her I was leaving! She tried to block me from leaving and even offered me money if I stayed but I wasn't having it! She blocked the door and this is where I pulled out my mace and I told her she was holding me against my will-yes, kidnapping! I showed her the mace and ended up pushing her out of the way and GTFOOT! She kept begging me to come back but the girl is crazy as heck! I'd bypass this one guys!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/270139114041
-
05-06-20 22:06 #14152Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Bubbles
Some of you might want to throw up in your own mouth when you read someone saw Bubbles, but honestly, I was quite hesitant as well. She is actually not a bad looking woman in person. Looks rather MILFy-like. I went to see her after my earlier disaster, which I'll discuss later. I set appt for qv for 50. She was very nice and seemed professional. My issue with her was that, although she doesn't tell you in the beginning, she does set her phone to go off and I think she set it the moment I walked in the door. With the alarm going off and her phone constantly ringing during session, it was enough for me to lose interest. I told her she might want to put her phones away or something because it interferes with a man's mind and you know what happens then!
If I had known she sets alarms, I wouldn't have stayed. She did tell me to let her know next time and she will make sure she doesn't set it. It's not that I try to take advantage of someone's time but focusing on the time makes me not focus on the pleasure, hence, it takes me longer to finish. When will these clock watchers ever understand this! Another issue was, her pussy was just too loose. I'm a fairly nice size but even for me, it was hard to gain traction. Some girls, quite frankly, do not need to offer qv's if their pussies are too loose. At any rate, not sure if I'll repeat. She certainly is nice enough and I was surprised in her appearance and the way she talked-sounded very professional.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/510045678600
-
05-06-20 15:43 #14151Senior Member

Posts: 286Thick white girl
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/705892613630
I'm on the prowl today. Has anyone partake of the thick white girl? Thanks in advance. SXY.
-
05-06-20 14:45 #14150Senior Member

Posts: 79I saw her once in March and once in April through eros. She told me she was only on SA for two weeks but based on her profile it has almost been one year. Her and Dakota are pictured together and I believe work for the same agency. I reviewed Arya on here back in March.
Originally Posted by Vette67
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 14:19 #14149Senior Member

Posts: 170Have you seen her? Haven’t seen any reviews but I haven’t been on not on here much the last
Originally Posted by PvbGator20
[View Original Post]
several months, had a SB.
-
05-06-20 11:12 #14148Senior Member

Posts: 909Any info on these












Reply With Quote





