Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,246 to 22,260 of 31093
-
05-06-20 12:10 #8848Senior Member

Posts: 309I believe Reggie (username) used to see her as a UTR. Some reviews I believe under Puerto Rican or something like that.
Originally Posted by Gevalia41
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 11:54 #8847Senior Member

Posts: 100Looking for Intel on this one
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/322213542305
I did a goo search and very little came up. Thanks.
-
05-06-20 01:40 #8846Senior Member

Posts: 452You are using a cash, bought and fueled burner, right.
Originally Posted by Hunter6900
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 01:19 #8845Senior Member

Posts: 30Hotels
Any of you folks heading out for visits at hotels at this time?
-
05-06-20 00:43 #8844Senior Member

Posts: 346Jane
Never met her but guessing TGTBT.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
As has gone the way of STG; scam central.
-
05-05-20 22:47 #8843Senior Member

Posts: 1653Tgtbt
The photos in that ad for Jane look way TGTBT. I wouldn't be surprised if you end up on a spam list after texting that number.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
GB40.
-
05-05-20 20:04 #8842Senior Member

Posts: 192Deposit
I did that with a girl once. Gave her a fake name and told her to write it on a paper and take a selfie. She did and it was her and she even sent a nude pic holding the paper. She insisted on me bringing a money card so I told her ok then she wanted me to give her the code on the card before I came in. I didn't because I didn't even get the card. Someone else reported they did and she ghosted after they gave her the #. So even if it is the girl you think it is. Even she can be a crook.
Originally Posted by Jesse81
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 19:34 #8841Senior Member

Posts: 142Lancaster Lady
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/seriou...-only/26515114
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
Does she look somewhat similar to the pics??
She does look very appetizing or at least the pics look very tempting, especially if the rose count is not bad!
-
05-05-20 19:26 #8840Senior Member

Posts: 7334Did she get the job done or was she a total waste of time.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 18:41 #8839Senior Member

Posts: 201Anyone try this lovely?
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...2958/1/2637992
That ass, wow. Any info?
-
05-05-20 15:55 #8838Senior Member

Posts: 288I saw her at her house just across the county line. Big and boring. But she is cheap.
Originally Posted by Hunter6900
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 15:52 #8837Senior Member

Posts: 201Getting reported
So I was making a few calls seeing if I could find someone available and I get a text from an unknown number saying that my phone number has been reported for trying to purchase illegal prostitutes and had a link to some supposed electronic and computer fraud site. I blocked and deleted it as simply talking to someone over the phone isn't illegal. Anyone else had this happen? Not worried, just curious if it's that same fucker who's sitting in parking lots of AMPs.
-
05-05-20 15:23 #8836Senior Member

Posts: 150Becca ghosting
I can say that she's ghosted me and apparently blocked one burner number. After that I contacted her with another number and was able to arrange further visits. I know from my numerous encounters with her that she is very 420 oriented, no other demons though. Never even seen her drink. I bet she gets annoyed sometimes and blocks some numbers and doesn't even remember doing it.
Originally Posted by Wovuwy12
[View Original Post]
J.
-
05-05-20 15:21 #8835Senior Member

Posts: 42Lancaster
A lot fatter than the pics but good BBBJ. Only Lancaster option I know of right now.
Originally Posted by RobSmith0307
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 14:43 #8834Senior Member

Posts: 201Avoid. She's way bigger than the pics and will want to do a car date in a church parking lot off of Vanwick road or someplace around there.
Originally Posted by RobSmith0307
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





