Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,161 to 11,175 of 14666
-
05-07-20 14:16 #3506BlueEyes1Guest
Info
I'm thinking about giving this one a go. If anyone has info good bad or ugly please lmk. Pm is OK.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/49688561/
-
05-07-20 12:49 #3505Senior Member

Posts: 151Any Recommendations
Looking for a FS incall Sat. Morning near Seminole.
Feel free to PM.
Thank you.
-
05-07-20 12:29 #3504Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone have an experience with this one?
She only recently started posting and I haven't seen anything about her. Anyone seen her before?
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/49696973/#.
-
05-06-20 21:43 #3503Senior Member

Posts: 960She has been around for years. Search the forum. Recently got back from an extended vacation. I never saw her but talked with her. Seems nice enough. She used to date a girl Sarah who was on the up and up. Their were stories of Italiana not always so up and up but it was attributed it to her candy habit getting way out of hand before going on vacation.
Originally Posted by EatMyBalls
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 21:38 #3502Senior Member

Posts: 960On facebook
She hit me up the day she got out. At the time (a few days ago) she said she was WiFi only.
Originally Posted by XFormed99
[View Original Post]
Saw today she was moving to NPR. We will see how long that lasts. Too far for me.
-
05-06-20 21:34 #3501Senior Member

Posts: 960UTR Available all weekend
One of the UTR's I ok know has a room all weekend this coming weekend at our favorite Extended Stay on Ulmerton. PM for details. Scheduled early to reserve your time. Haha.
-
05-06-20 19:37 #3500Senior Member

Posts: 535That sucked.
Did the search, copied the link. Had about 12 posts. But it's not working.
Hmmmmm.
Originally Posted by XFormed99
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 17:51 #3499Senior Member

Posts: 1765Michelle
I've met her when she was hanging with someone that I was seeing. She looked OK. Traded some texts off and on for awhile but never dated her. I seem to recall there was some funny business with her last year. She went by MERSADES then.
Originally Posted by EatMyBalls
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 17:33 #3498Senior Member

Posts: 535Search thread for "Jess"
Try this link.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=4985591
Originally Posted by Ricarrrdo
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 13:14 #3497Senior Member

Posts: 218Jess
I sent a few messages to her before she went on vacation. Can't find a link and the search function here has me confused. Any links?
Originally Posted by XFormed99
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 09:11 #3496Senior Member

Posts: 73I saw her last week for a car date. BBBJCIM for $50. Was pleasant and very cool. Didn't even ask for money until I was dropping her off. A little older than pics but pretty close.
Originally Posted by EatMyBalls
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 06:57 #3495Senior Member

Posts: 164Raine
Is Raine still in possession of that flat tummy, great hip bones and a sexy southern drawl while I sucked her off, she gave me great head and offered nice discount coupon for repeat visits, been awhile though!
Originally Posted by OlderGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 22:22 #3494Senior Member

Posts: 77Italiana
Anyone tried her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/49603472/
-
05-05-20 20:59 #3493Senior Member

Posts: 535Jimmy Mc. Mailbox full
Can't get Jess' nr to you until you clean it out.
-
05-05-20 16:26 #3492BlueEyes1Guest
Saw her ad
Saw her ad the other day for out calls but then it was gone. Hopefully she comes back down to pinellas area soon. Feel free to shoot me her updated number if you can. Thanks.
Originally Posted by XFormed99
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






