Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 402 of 542 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 452 502 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 8119
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2104
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax1976  [View Original Post]
    I concur. STG has been flooded with fake ads recently and it used to be a fairly productive site.

    The most reliable site I have found is Tryst link. So far I have not detected a fake ad. On the down side the list of gals there is somewhat limited. Furthermore the gals who do post there are upper scale girls. I have only visited one gal from this site but I was deeply satisfied.

    The way I search for gals is simply "Tucson escorts". This brings up a variety of escorts sites which enables you to do a comprehensive cross referencing investigation on the gals who interest you while also weeding out fake ads. I hope this is useful to you.

    Happy hunting!

    Ajax.
    I, too, use STG and have found if you do a search on Tucson in the search block of the Tucson section, most of the ads with just email addresses go away. So many other sites have so many fakes ads, and then real ads where you can actually text or talk to the girl only to be ghosted. Be safe out there!

  2. #2103

    Escort search

    I concur. STG has been flooded with fake ads recently and it used to be a fairly productive site.

    The most reliable site I have found is Tryst link. So far I have not detected a fake ad. On the down side the list of gals there is somewhat limited. Furthermore the gals who do post there are upper scale girls. I have only visited one gal from this site but I was deeply satisfied.

    The way I search for gals is simply "Tucson escorts". This brings up a variety of escorts sites which enables you to do a comprehensive cross referencing investigation on the gals who interest you while also weeding out fake ads. I hope this is useful to you.

    Happy hunting!

    Ajax.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    What is your go-to for ads? Since BP shut down, my go-to was skip the games. It's always had a sprinkling of fake ads in there. But, the past month or so it's become so flooded with fake ads that I can't use it any more. Seriously, out of every 20 ads, at least 17 are fake now.

    Anyway, what's the best alternative?

  3. #2102

    Fake ads

    One way you can spot a fake ad is no posted phone number or one that is not credible. Instead they ask you to e-mail them and they will send you their number. Most likely it's a scam to get your e-mail address. Some ads post rates that are ridiculously low as as $40.00 for a hour and even free. Also. If you are using google right click on their photo and select "search google for image". Often times it will identify the photo as some porn star or model or of the posters ad in multiple cities on the same day. Remember the old adage: If it looks too good to be true, it probably isn't. Just a few tips.

    Happy hunting!

    Ajax.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoePalooka  [View Original Post]
    I'm brand new and don't know, do you mean fake like no response or fake like they try to rob you?

  4. #2101
    Go look in the streetwalker sub and you'll find plenty of info. Just an FYI, for whatever reason, she ghosted me about a week ago. I had her digits, gave her a call and she led me to her hotel only to not answer voice or text when I got there at the appointed time. Maybe you'll have better luck.

  5. #2100
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    What is your go-to for ads? Since BP shut down, my go-to was skip the games. It's always had a sprinkling of fake ads in there. But, the past month or so it's become so flooded with fake ads that I can't use it any more. Seriously, out of every 20 ads, at least 17 are fake now.

    Anyway, what's the best alternative?
    I'm brand new and don't know, do you mean fake like no response or fake like they try to rob you?

  6. #2099
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebaz1  [View Original Post]
    Did a little research couldn't find any ad with cee jay? Got some where I can find info?
    http://www.tucson.skipthegames.com/f...b/358223531134

  7. #2098
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287

    Your go-to?

    What is your go-to for ads? Since BP shut down, my go-to was skip the games. It's always had a sprinkling of fake ads in there. But, the past month or so it's become so flooded with fake ads that I can't use it any more. Seriously, out of every 20 ads, at least 17 are fake now.

    Anyway, what's the best alternative?

  8. #2097

    Cee Jay's ad

    http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...b/134417173490

    Quote Originally Posted by Nebaz1  [View Original Post]
    Did a little research couldn't find any ad with cee jay? Got some where I can find info?

  9. #2096
    I found an ad for Cee Jay today. I can't remember exactly what site.
    Happy hunting!

    Ajax.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nebaz1  [View Original Post]
    Did a little research couldn't find any ad with cee jay? Got some where I can find info?

  10. #2095

    Meli

    Stop by and saw Meli nice younger BBW she DT.

    Very well and is a cool chick. I do recommend if you want a safe nice BJ. Not really what I was looking for.

    But I realize to see some of the more hotties I'm going to need.

    References LOL.

  11. #2094
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNine  [View Original Post]
    That would be my choice when the time rolls around for me.

    All the reports on sage have been stellar but I'm partial to cj going back to the venom days.

    Right now time, $ and covid-19 are my hurdles.

    Hang in there guys, better days will come again.

    SN.
    Did a little research couldn't find any ad with cee jay? Got some where I can find info?

  12. #2093

    Anyone?

    http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...r/020648263757

    Anyone have a report on this one? If not I may toftt. Looks like she got a lock jaw and can slob on a knob, claims she got the best. Big naturals look fun too.

  13. #2092

    Victoria

    Thanks to a fellow monger, I got Victoria's digits and met her today. Her incall is a very small trailer (like towed behind a pickup) in SW Tucson. She had already said she was on the rag and I'd have to settle for anal unless I minded the mess. Anal is what I was looking for anyway, so I said OK. I asked if multiples were on the menu and she said I could do anything I wanted within the one hour incall. She is polite, smells good and her ass was clean. It took me a while to finish the first round, so I knew there would not be a second event and left. She says she is a webcam girl and does productions every day. She sent me a clip from yesterday showing her fingering her ass online. She had some extra weight on her, but a great attitude and fairly attractive face. I may do it again. Be safe out there!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Victoria1a.jpg‎   Victoria2a.jpg‎  

  14. #2091
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 575

    Cee jay

    That would be my choice when the time rolls around for me.

    All the reports on sage have been stellar but I'm partial to cj going back to the venom days.

    Right now time, $ and covid-19 are my hurdles.

    Hang in there guys, better days will come again.

    SN.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nebaz1  [View Original Post]
    Been a few years since I've been in the escort game. The last few I've pretty much been doing the strip club and MP scene.

    Ever since BP got shut down. Anybody got some safe providers maybe they charge a little more but worth seeing?

    Sage green has caught my eye a little bit, looking for somebody on that level appreciate all the help guys you can PM or reply here thanks a lot!!

  15. #2090

    You are on the right track!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nebaz1  [View Original Post]
    Been a few years since I've been in the escort game. The last few I've pretty much been doing the strip club and MP scene.

    Ever since BP got shut down. Anybody got some safe providers maybe they charge a little more but worth seeing?

    Sage green has caught my eye a little bit, looking for somebody on that level appreciate all the help guys you can PM or reply here thanks a lot!!
    You cannot go wrong with Sage! Feel like she is the best value in upper category for sure. The rest just seem way over priced in my opinion. Brown sugar is a good one as well but Sage wins in that race.

    Good luck!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape