Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16352

    Crapper disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyKuntz  [View Original Post]
    In all my time in the hobby, I can't remember anyone reporting of watching a provider taking a crap without skipping a bit. Maybe once she got you at full attention down there, she decided to sing the Star Spangled Banner but she had to clear her throat first. Sorry I couldn't help myself.

    But seriously, thanks for your detailed report.
    Too fricking funny of you saying that because I have experienced The Star Spangled Banner being sung during a session. I shit you not. Had an extended session with Anna The Gem when she first started. We took a break from the totally balls to the walls session and she started singing and sung the entire song. It was lovely. I'm beginning to think I've been doing this too long. Maybe it's time to write the book, My Strange and Unexpected Hobby Experiences. Now tells us what your strangest hobby experience has been.

  2. #16351
    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    How long will she be in Columbia? Give her a try and please report back quickly as that is close for me.

    Here is a link: https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/49628846/
    Not sure how long she going to be here, but as soon as I return I will give details.

  3. #16350

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldOnTight  [View Original Post]
    I'm about to pull the trigger on this one. Seen good reviews on Listcrawler and one bad review on here. She heading down to Columbia so I won't have to travel far. And I have a thing for redheads. If anyone can convince me I'm making a mistake within about 45 min, I will heed the advice. Otherwise I will report back later. Unless I get ghosted. escortindex.com/ad/nashville/629-800-4657/1/1166313 since I cant figure out the right way to post link. Its the redhead minus her friend
    How long will she be in Columbia? Give her a try and please report back quickly as that is close for me.

    Here is a link: https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/49628846/

  4. #16349

    Taylor

    I'm about to pull the trigger on this one. Seen good reviews on Listcrawler and one bad review on here. She heading down to Columbia so I won't have to travel far. And I have a thing for redheads. If anyone can convince me I'm making a mistake within about 45 min, I will heed the advice. Otherwise I will report back later. Unless I get ghosted. escortindex.com/ad/nashville/629-800-4657/1/1166313 since I cant figure out the right way to post link. Its the redhead minus her friend

  5. #16348

    Khloe stg fake

    Quote Originally Posted by NietzscheKeen  [View Original Post]
    This is the perfect woman. TGTBT in my eyes. Does anyone have any experience with Khloe?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/nashville...3629/1/1246274
    Fake or scam. 615-xxx-36X9 has 287 ads in Nashville since 31 Mar 2020.2 different phone numbers used similar images.

  6. #16347

    Jesse

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyKuntz  [View Original Post]
    I met Jesse over a year ago, the pics in her ad at the time looked good. I only sampled the BJ, which she did good at, including swallow. My disappointment was that she did not look as good in person, not ugly just worn looking. She also has a habit to feed, so I did not go for longer date after that. Since then, I have spotted her street walking in the Harding area, but that was last year before uncle LEO got a hold of her and kept her for a while. I believe that's why she has been laying down low until recently.

    I have not dreamed of the other one, not really my type. For a while she posted ads with her bf or whoever he is, they advertised as a couple. I try to avoid girls who have others hanging around, I'm sure he is nearby, maybe not, but I don't want any interruptions. Let us know if you decide to dream of either one.
    Which one is jesse? The pale skin one with hair parted on the side? The other looks latina

  7. #16346

    My Kinda Woman

    This is the perfect woman. TGTBT in my eyes. Does anyone have any experience with Khloe?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/nashville...3629/1/1246274

  8. #16345

    Crapper disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    I inquired about this little blonde several days ago and was told she is good to go and does BBBJCIM. I contacted her for an incall and she pushed and pushed for a deposit (first red flag). I refused and she finally said she was available and to come on. I drove to her and she met me outside as she never gives out her room number. She was outside smoking. She was not bad to look at but is somewhat rougher than the pictures and is another one with missing and broken teeth (second red flag). Get to the room and get naked while she uses mouthwash and insists on the donation (third red flag), but I was told she was good to go so I relented. She grabs a rubber and climbs on the bed and starts a CBJ. I inquire and am told first visits are always CBJ and maybe second visit will be BBBJ. She starts the BJ and its ok, nothing special, but it is ok for a CBJ. She works it for awhile and then gets up and goes to the bathroom and takes a shit. The bathroom door is beside the bed and I just lay there watching as she takes a shit, wipes her ass and then comes back to the bed, grabs her phone and reply to a text. After a text or two she goes back to the CBJ and that is when one of her broken teeth scratches my dick. She talks a lot and tells me DATY is never on the menu. She was done some gang bangs and the first time she insisted everyone use a rubber but the other times was a bare back and that I could come back for an hour for one hundred for BBJ and maybe BB. No thank you and if I had know this in the first place I would not have seen her at all. She is no longer in Murfreesboro as she was arrested last week. She is now out past the airport. You can decide if you want to see her as these are the facts and only the facts.

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...t/782212156658
    In all my time in the hobby, I can't remember anyone reporting of watching a provider taking a crap without skipping a bit. Maybe once she got you at full attention down there, she decided to sing the Star Spangled Banner but she had to clear her throat first. Sorry I couldn't help myself.

    But seriously, thanks for your detailed report.

  9. #16344

    Jesse

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldOnTight  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either of these ladies? If so how was experience? think I figured out how to copy this time
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Jesse a couple of times. She used to be a streetwalker in the brick Church Trinity Lane area. A real b* with a bad attitude but a really nice ass. Depending on how bad she's tweaking depends on what you get from her. If she needs it really bad then you will get whatever your heart desires.
    I met Jesse over a year ago, the pics in her ad at the time looked good. I only sampled the BJ, which she did good at, including swallow. My disappointment was that she did not look as good in person, not ugly just worn looking. She also has a habit to feed, so I did not go for longer date after that. Since then, I have spotted her street walking in the Harding area, but that was last year before uncle LEO got a hold of her and kept her for a while. I believe that's why she has been laying down low until recently.

    I have not dreamed of the other one, not really my type. For a while she posted ads with her bf or whoever he is, they advertised as a couple. I try to avoid girls who have others hanging around, I'm sure he is nearby, maybe not, but I don't want any interruptions. Let us know if you decide to dream of either one.

  10. #16343

    Jesse

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Jesse a couple of times. She used to be a streetwalker in the brick Church Trinity Lane area. A real b* with a bad attitude but a really nice ass. Depending on how bad she's tweaking depends on what you get from her. If she needs it really bad then you will get whatever your heart desires.
    Which one is jesse?

  11. #16342

    Jessi

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldOnTight  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either of these ladies? If so how was experience? think I figured out how to copy this time
    I have seen Jesse a couple of times. She used to be a streetwalker in the brick Church Trinity Lane area. A real b* with a bad attitude but a really nice ass. Depending on how bad she's tweaking depends on what you get from her. If she needs it really bad then you will get whatever your heart desires.

  12. #16341

    Shitting in the middle of the date

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    I inquired about this little blonde several days ago and was told she is good to go and does BBBJCIM. I contacted her for an incall and she pushed and pushed for a deposit (first red flag). I refused and she finally said she was available and to come on. I drove to her and she met me outside as she never gives out her room number. She was outside smoking. She was not bad to look at but is somewhat rougher than the pictures and is another one with missing and broken teeth (second red flag). Get to the room and get naked while she uses mouthwash and insists on the donation (third red flag), but I was told she was good to go so I relented. She grabs a rubber and climbs on the bed and starts a CBJ. I inquire and am told first visits are always CBJ and maybe second visit will be BBBJ. She starts the BJ and its ok, nothing special, but it is ok for a CBJ. She works it for awhile and then gets up and goes to the bathroom and takes a shit. The bathroom door is beside the bed and I just lay there watching as she takes a shit, wipes her ass and then comes back to the bed, grabs her phone and reply to a text. After a text or two she goes back to the CBJ and that is when one of her broken teeth scratches my dick. She talks a lot and tells me DATY is never on the menu. She was done some gang bangs and the first time she insisted everyone use a rubber but the other times was a bare back and that I could come back for an hour for one hundred for BBJ and maybe BB. No thank you and if I had know this in the first place I would not have seen her at all. Lesson learned She is no longer in Murfreesboro as she was arrested last week. She is now out past the airport. You can decide if you want to see her as these are the facts and only the facts.

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...t/782212156658
    I saw her in murfreesboro.

    Shitting in the middle of the date.

    Is waste money.

    She was not bad to look at but is somewhat rougher than the pictures and is another one with missing and broken teeth.

    She wait for me in parking lot to holiday inn in Boro.

    When we got to the room, I asked her to use the bathroom, but she had a roommate locked in the bathroom.

    Other woman.

    Big but big fat woman.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 521417C9-B6AE-4959-936C-07E3E408263E.jpg‎  

  13. #16340

    Peyton / Payton = Disaster

    I inquired about this little blonde several days ago and was told she is good to go and does BBBJCIM. I contacted her for an incall and she pushed and pushed for a deposit (first red flag). I refused and she finally said she was available and to come on. I drove to her and she met me outside as she never gives out her room number. She was outside smoking. She was not bad to look at but is somewhat rougher than the pictures and is another one with missing and broken teeth (second red flag). Get to the room and get naked while she uses mouthwash and insists on the donation (third red flag), but I was told she was good to go so I relented. She grabs a rubber and climbs on the bed and starts a CBJ. I inquire and am told first visits are always CBJ and maybe second visit will be BBBJ. She starts the BJ and its ok, nothing special, but it is ok for a CBJ. She works it for awhile and then gets up and goes to the bathroom and takes a shit. The bathroom door is beside the bed and I just lay there watching as she takes a shit, wipes her ass and then comes back to the bed, grabs her phone and reply to a text. After a text or two she goes back to the CBJ and that is when one of her broken teeth scratches my dick. She talks a lot and tells me DATY is never on the menu. She was done some gang bangs and the first time she insisted everyone use a rubber but the other times was a bare back and that I could come back for an hour for one hundred for BBJ and maybe BB. No thank you and if I had know this in the first place I would not have seen her at all. Lesson learned is you can't always believe what you are told even on a ***** review board. I already know that but you want to have faith in your fellow hobby brothers. She is no longer in Murfreesboro as she was arrested last week. She is now out past the airport. You can decide if you want to see her as these are the facts and only the facts.

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...t/782212156658

  14. #16339
    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    The first one has been around a long time. I don't remember her name but have only heard bad things about her so I wrote her off a long time ago. Pretty certain she is part of a stable.

    The second link does not work for me. Get a 403 error message. Hope this helps.
    Thank bro. Think I fixed it.

  15. #16338

    Anyone

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldOnTight  [View Original Post]
    The first one has been around a long time. I don't remember her name but have only heard bad things about her so I wrote her off a long time ago. Pretty certain she is part of a stable.

    The second link does not work for me. Get a 403 error message. Hope this helps.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape