Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14128

    Where are they?

    Are there any swallowers anymore?

  2. #14127

    Kendall

    I have seen her twice and both visits were good. She was a sweet girl who aimed to please. Her incall seems to move around a bit, but on my last visit it was at the Extended Stay near Town Center. She's a small girl all around and doesn't look much like her pics anymore; maybe a bit older and much skinnier. Compared to much of what is available in J'ville she still looks decent, but she'd look much better if she filled back out by another 15 or so pounds. She asked for $120/ hh which I paid, so I do not know how open she is to negotiating.

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...o/660597949454

    Has anyone seen her? I *think* it's a fairly recent name change, but I'm not sure.

  3. #14126

    Spoilemex on Seeking Arrangements

    Spoilemex on SA is Arya Taylor from Eros.

  4. #14125

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    In fact, I think Heather is her real name. She had screen name Choateh for a while. Might still, I haven't looked in a while. She's got her fan here and she's nice enough; but the body is rough and the service and engagement are pretty indifferent, especially in light of the premium $$ she wants. I would say avoid.
    I met her about 4 months ago, I was excited to meet her. The date was one of my worst. She is not pretty, at all. Weird teeth and smile, horrible body, definitely one of those skinny fat girls. The service was terrible. She couldn't spread her legs very far and I got frustrated to keep pushing them apart, and then her pussy started smelling. I just stopped, jerked off on her face and ended it. I never repeated and won't. She wasn't mean, just nothing sexy about her. I can't remember what I paid, but wouldn't repeat even it were 60.

  5. #14124
    Racist douchebag


    Posts: 204
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  6. #14123
    Racist douchebag


    Posts: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbSledd  [View Original Post]
    See Post #14056 on this thread for the "rest of the story":
    Its post #14055.

  7. #14122

    Not to mention

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    JeffryBrach said someone posted a glowing review of her here recently? I must've missed that.

    I had posted that I remembered her getting very meh reviews back in the day, and I know from her SM postings that she's an opinionated idiot, but that seems to bother me more than some (and I've never met her in person).
    She's just an odd bird in so many ways!

  8. #14121

    Bambi or whatever

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaPop  [View Original Post]
    JeffryBrach said someone posted a glowing review of her here recently? I must've missed that.

    I had posted that I remembered her getting very meh reviews back in the day, and I know from her SM postings that she's an opinionated idiot, but that seems to bother me more than some (and I've never met her in person).

  9. #14120
    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    But you're on the wrong forum. This forum is for heterosexual men who are exit only.

    Now that you are out of the closet, maybe you should try the sausage seekers society.
    See Post #14056 on this thread for the "rest of the story":

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDeen  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about this but I do know I want to get some BBC BB up my ass. The bigger the better.

    From now on I'm editing all your posts to say shit like this. You post some racist shit and I edit it so it says you're talking about sucking big black cock.

    Have a nice day

    A2

  10. #14119
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    In fact, I think Heather is her real name. She had screen name Choateh for a while. Might still, I haven't looked in a while. She's got her fan here and she's nice enough; but the body is rough and the service and engagement are pretty indifferent, especially in light of the premium $$ she wants. I would say avoid.
    Thanks, might pay a visit if negotiations go well.

  11. #14118
    Racist douchebag


    Posts: 204
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  12. #14117
    Racist douchebag


    Posts: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    But you're on the wrong forum. This forum is for heterosexual men who are exit only.

    Now that you are out of the closet, maybe you should try the sausage seekers society.
    You're so funny.

  13. #14116
    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Ashton?
    Supposely she had a stroke.

  14. #14115

    The sausage nickname now makes sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDeen  [View Original Post]
    Dick, give me some dick!!!! The bigger the blacker the better!
    But you're on the wrong forum. This forum is for heterosexual men who are exit only.

    Now that you are out of the closet, maybe you should try the sausage seekers society.

  15. #14114

    Used to go by Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nicole-e...onville-852807

    I've been talking to this one for a few days negotiating prices and it seems she's may be a sugar baby. Does anyone here has a E Monkey account that could relay her reviews. She seems a little TGTBT.
    In fact, I think Heather is her real name. She had screen name Choateh for a while. Might still, I haven't looked in a while. She's got her fan here and she's nice enough; but the body is rough and the service and engagement are pretty indifferent, especially in light of the premium $$ she wants. I would say avoid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape