Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 13264
-
05-08-20 07:23 #8974Senior Member

Posts: 125Natalia
She's a nice lady but the pics are either not her or old. I had an outcall with her back in Dec, nothing else available so I bit the bullet bent her over and got the job done. But I would not repeat, funny note she showed up to my room wearing the most outrageous long red hooker boots imaginable. Seriously it was like she was extra on the set of "Pretty Woman".
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 01:44 #8973Senior Member

Posts: 470Natalia S. Taunton?
Has anybody seen this girl Natalia in Taunton? She looks like she has some big juggs, kinda saggy, but who cares. Anybody?
https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/508-567-2018
-
05-06-20 10:50 #8972Senior Member

Posts: 28[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!
-
05-05-20 19:50 #8971Banned Member

Posts: 600Has normal reviews from thumbtack, sounds legit, price reflects the one hour massages at professional establishments. Not saying they won't be extras. But, be prepared to get a really good massage. Feed us info if she does offer extras.
Originally Posted by CuriousGorub
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 19:32 #8970Senior Member

Posts: 470Cassia
Interested as well but she looks legit. Has anybody seen her?
Originally Posted by CuriousGorub
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 15:28 #8969Senior Member

Posts: 113Carissa
Anyone ever see this provider?
https://square.site/book/J4SHE03ENA6...ques-revere-ma
-
05-05-20 15:20 #8968Senior Member

Posts: 450Michelle in Eastie
It's the same michelle that was around ten years ago. Same thing happened to me when I saw her a year ago. She would go topless for extra dollars but wouldn't let me touch them. She said to me oooo no way that would be illegal, blah, blah blah. The massage sucked as well. Save your money.
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 10:35 #8967Senior Member

Posts: 695Same one?
Can anyone confirm this is same Michelle from years ago? Used to post ads going back to CL adult days with a headshot in a pink top showing lots of cleavage. Haven't seen her posting in at least a few years. Some similarities, doesn't look a lot like her but it's been a decade plus so maybe.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
If it is the same one, things could have changed but probably not worth it.
I saw her twice over 10 years ago. 1st time was outcall, so-so massage, she went topless and did allow some touching. Only repeated in hopes 2nd time would be better since she already knew me. Wrong, that time bra stayed on and no touching at all, and massage was worse too.
If it a new Michelle or service has gotten much better, someone please say so.
-
05-04-20 15:24 #8966Senior Member

Posts: 315I see Chrystell also comes up in that search -the blonde whowill come to you or hotel
Don't bother with her incase you are new out here. I saw here years ago at a hotel and I thought she was just ok but nothing very memorable, then some time passed and I could not get anyone else on a certain night and called her again and was amazed that she had put on a ton of weight. She is using pics that are about 7 yrs old.
-
05-04-20 13:43 #8965Senior Member

Posts: 28UTR Provider
Does anyone know anyone UTR or OTR that is still giving massages? Everyone seems to have disappeared. I'm looking for a CMT level massage with just a L1 finish. Please PM =].
-
05-04-20 11:38 #8964Senior Member

Posts: 506Michelle
I saw her many years ago when I first started hobbying. It was not a great time. From what I remember, she wears yoga pants and a low-cut top. It's a look-don't-touch session with a fairly unenthusiastic HJ finish. Her massage skills were not very good either. She just kind of floats her hands on your back for a while. She doesn't charge a lot of money for an independent masseuse, but she also doesn't offer much. She has some history on the Providence board. None of it is particularly great so I think my session was pretty much her standard offering.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 10:04 #8963Senior Member

Posts: 955Go for it!
Things are locked down here.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
If you can schedule Her, GO FOR IT!
-
05-04-20 08:00 #8962Senior Member

Posts: 74Busty Michelle
She sounds like she has a lot of rules and clearly says she will not get naked and no extras.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 12:10 #8961Senior Member

Posts: 470Busty Michelle Providence
Has anybody seen busty Michelle from Providence? I feel like taking a ride up and checking her out. Her tits look fantastic. How is the Corona in Providence at the moment? Any info would be great! Thanks!
https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island...y-rubs/1349865
-
05-01-20 15:19 #8960Regular Member

Posts: 23Is this crystal's?
Originally Posted by Thickx
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





