Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12076

    I'll explain

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiBigD  [View Original Post]
    Lost me. Not sure what your talking about.
    He's talking about you're answering a post that was addresses to someone else as if there were talking to you. Kind of like you forgot to sign out of one account and back into the original.

  2. #12075
    Quote Originally Posted by UntitleDone  [View Original Post]
    I have contacted both. Madison was outcall only and was like $$ of 6 $ for a meet. Rouge never responded. Which sucks.

  3. #12074
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    I was starting to say.
    She is not LEO and she got the job done.Everything else is subjective.

  4. #12073

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    Huh? Are you operating two accounts?
    Lost me. Not sure what your talking about.

  5. #12072

    Umm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgins  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you try them out and report back? Maybe then someone will answer you
    If I tried them then I wouldn't need an answer would I. They're also on the more expensive side so don't want it to be a waste, one of them refuses extra verification saying eros is enough (though other sent a pic) and I'm super risk averse / have no desire to get in trouble.

  6. #12071
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiBigD  [View Original Post]
    I have contributed where I can, if you're not going to assist in my question then just keep it moving.
    Huh? Are you operating two accounts?

  7. #12070

    Thanks for nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgins  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you try them out and report back? Maybe then someone will answer you.
    I have contributed where I can, if you're not going to assist in my question then just keep it moving.

  8. #12069

    Contribute

    Why don't you try them out and report back? Maybe then someone will answer you.

    Quote Originally Posted by UntitleDone  [View Original Post]

  9. #12068

  10. #12067
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiBigD  [View Original Post]
    Anyone personally see this Latina before? A little further than I want so want some feedback before taking that drive.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...338/4048381516
    I spoke too her since she is close to me in Marietta. Everything is covered, no BBBJ. Seemed cool. Thought someone wrote a review already? Maybe I am wrong on that. Her HHR is a100 from what she told me.

    If you see her let us know.

    Happy Hunting.

  11. #12066

    Who is good.

    I will be traveling to the Atlanta area in the next two weeks and was wanting to know who is worth seeing.

  12. #12065

    Mcdonough

    Does anyone know of anything good in the McDonough area?

    I recently sampled Nina Amore closer near the Camp Creek area.

    She was $180 hh with BBJ and CFS- overall great experience as she is a vet in the game and I am a newbie.

    Also open to suggestions for new hobbyist as Nina was suggested to me for that purpose- does not have to be McDonough area.

    Thanks Fellas!

  13. #12064

    Miss perfection

    Anyone personally see this Latina before? A little further than I want so want some feedback before taking that drive.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...338/4048381516

  14. #12063

    Damn good review!

    Quote Originally Posted by CooBreeze1007  [View Original Post]
    Went and hung out with this one for a bit this evening. She is legit. The pics are her. I don't know that I saw elegant like is mentioned in her ad but she is a nice girl and I'll be back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/49483058/
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrytwins  [View Original Post]
    Excellent details.
    Quote Originally Posted by CooBreeze1007  [View Original Post]
    80/120/250.
    I was starting to say.

  15. #12062

    No freakin way dude!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReffingMan94  [View Original Post]
    Bump. Been eyeing this one for a long time but haven't pulled the trigger, anyone with recs?
    Her prices are outrageous for the menu. I'd steer clear. There ain't no LC ho worth that kind of dough.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape