Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 977 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 477 877 927 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 1027 1077 1477 ... LastLast
Results 14,641 to 14,655 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9403
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdube  [View Original Post]
    Before I pulled the trigger on this one I wanted to consult the board. Any experience here? Post regularly. Def would like to try it out if we have good experiences here.

    http://northern-virginia.skipthegame...s/776200707291
    Did a quick Google search and found nothing. No past ads on any other website, and numbers from NY. Her location is "surrounding areas" which is a red flag for me since it's not specific to anywhere in Northern VA. Looks fake to me. GL.

  2. #9402

    Red Flags

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdube  [View Original Post]
    Before I pulled the trigger on this one I wanted to consult the board. Any experience here? Post regularly. Def would like to try it out if we have good experiences here.

    http://northern-virginia.skipthegame...s/776200707291
    Searched her #. Other ads with that number are currently in North Carolina.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...durham-6389620

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...durham-6386567

  3. #9401

    Natalia

    Before I pulled the trigger on this one I wanted to consult the board. Any experience here? Post regularly. Def would like to try it out if we have good experiences here.

    http://northern-virginia.skipthegame...s/776200707291

  4. #9400

    Jennifer

    She's usualyypretty quick to respond via text.

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Hard provider to get a hold of. Any suggestion for best way to link up.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/fai...scorts/1116724

  5. #9399

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    On the oThER board from February 2004, and she has 50 pages of reviews going back to 2001.

    I had a nice time with her 16 years ago, and most recent reviews from this year say she's still great. Where do you see bad reviews?
    I reviewed Sam 10 years ago (mine is among those 50 pages of reviews) and she was fantastic back then. That huge butterfly tattoo covering her back was a super turn on for me when doing doggie! Saw her several times over the years but the last time was about 4 years ago. At that time her head was shaved on the sides, which was a big negative for me. As is often the case she had also acquired a GPS attitude so I haven't seen her since. I did run into her a couple of years ago in a restaurant and her hair was long again. In these lean times I'd consider another shot, though. She was always true GFE and my preference has always been a slim, natural body, which she most certainly has.

  6. #9398
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Hard provider to get a hold of. Any suggestion for best way to link up.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/fai...scorts/1116724
    I've had the same experience. Maybe I should call.

  7. #9397

    Jennifer

    Hard provider to get a hold of. Any suggestion for best way to link up.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/fai...scorts/1116724

  8. #9396

    Olivia Allen

    Olivia-Allen.com/ booking.

    So someone passed me her info. Said she was great. I looked her up here and nothing came up through Search. Anyone seen her? Seems like her body fluctuates through the pics. Thanks.

    Stay safe.

  9. #9395
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Now that I looked at her ad, I also saw her a few times back in those days. As I recall, she used to participate in parties organized by Lindsey Love.
    Yeah she use to work out of hotel in shady grove area. I saw her once. Can't believe she's still in business after almost 20 years.

  10. #9394
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaBee187  [View Original Post]
    Texted weeks ago but never received any reply. Gut tells me fake.

  11. #9393
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    On the oThER board from February 2004, and she has 50 pages of reviews going back to 2001.

    I had a nice time with her 16 years ago, and most recent reviews from this year say she's still great. Where do you see bad reviews?
    Now that I looked at her ad, I also saw her a few times back in those days. As I recall, she used to participate in parties organized by Lindsey Love.

  12. #9392

    My review of her is there

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Without the ladies making bad decisions like tattoos we wouldn't have their services to enjoy. She has some recent bad reviews.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...012219712-6146
    On the oThER board from February 2004, and she has 50 pages of reviews going back to 2001.

    I had a nice time with her 16 years ago, and most recent reviews from this year say she's still great. Where do you see bad reviews?

  13. #9391

    Thanks

    For the info. Thats not my area but could be a option since the roads are empty theses days.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssManTwoU  [View Original Post]
    They are legit and reliable. QV 100, HH 140, HR 200. Non GFE.

  14. #9390

    Herndon hotties

    Thanks for the info, maybe the original poster will take the leap and report his findings. I dig the Colombian look, hate the ol rush job though w limited service though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdubya  [View Original Post]
    This is probably a group I used to frequent a few years ago. They have like 3 girls in the apartment and if you ask you can view all.

    Three at the same time if they don't have a client and pick which one you want. They were Colombians. Mostly surgically enhanced tits and ass. Non-GFE. For some reason I could never nut with them because they are business like and rush you. I hate that shit! I would literally try to run through all the girls to test them out and none of them could make me nut. I would wind up beating my meat everytime.

  15. #9389

    Herndon Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppa2308  [View Original Post]
    They are non-GFE but the pics are real. They've been around a while the handler (s) I mean. There used to be a second groups out in fairfax as well. They would rotate between there and Herndon. You can easily spot their ads because its always just 2 words with the girl's name in all caps. I used them all the time in the BP days, not sure if they are in the same place anymore.
    This is probably a group I used to frequent a few years ago. They have like 3 girls in the apartment and if you ask you can view all.

    Three at the same time if they don't have a client and pick which one you want. They were Colombians. Mostly surgically enhanced tits and ass. Non-GFE. For some reason I could never nut with them because they are business like and rush you. I hate that shit! I would literally try to run through all the girls to test them out and none of them could make me nut. I would wind up beating my meat everytime.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape