Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12077

    perfection

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiBigD  [View Original Post]
    Anyone personally see this Latina before? A little further than I want so want some feedback before taking that drive.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...338/4048381516
    My brief discussions with her led me to believe that she either wasn't all there or she doesn't create her own ads. The first time she stated 60 qv on there. I contact and she says it's 75. I let her know she just put up an ad moments ago saying 60. Minutes later another ad shows up stating 80. About a week later I decided to do the 80, but she says it's 100. I once again inform her of what her ad says and she agrees. But then she gives me the address an hour later and become short with me whwn I tell her I'm not available anymore. But even before that and I use a different number asking if she is available and he comes back with 100 hhr only. Maybe she is legit, but I was tired of going in circles with her and gave up.

  2. #12076

    I'll explain

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiBigD  [View Original Post]
    Lost me. Not sure what your talking about.
    He's talking about you're answering a post that was addresses to someone else as if there were talking to you. Kind of like you forgot to sign out of one account and back into the original.

  3. #12075
    Quote Originally Posted by UntitleDone  [View Original Post]
    I have contacted both. Madison was outcall only and was like $$ of 6 $ for a meet. Rouge never responded. Which sucks.

  4. #12074
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    I was starting to say.
    She is not LEO and she got the job done.Everything else is subjective.

  5. #12073

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    Huh? Are you operating two accounts?
    Lost me. Not sure what your talking about.

  6. #12072

    Umm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgins  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you try them out and report back? Maybe then someone will answer you
    If I tried them then I wouldn't need an answer would I. They're also on the more expensive side so don't want it to be a waste, one of them refuses extra verification saying eros is enough (though other sent a pic) and I'm super risk averse / have no desire to get in trouble.

  7. #12071
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiBigD  [View Original Post]
    I have contributed where I can, if you're not going to assist in my question then just keep it moving.
    Huh? Are you operating two accounts?

  8. #12070

    Thanks for nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgins  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you try them out and report back? Maybe then someone will answer you.
    I have contributed where I can, if you're not going to assist in my question then just keep it moving.

  9. #12069

    Contribute

    Why don't you try them out and report back? Maybe then someone will answer you.

    Quote Originally Posted by UntitleDone  [View Original Post]

  10. #12068

  11. #12067
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiBigD  [View Original Post]
    Anyone personally see this Latina before? A little further than I want so want some feedback before taking that drive.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...338/4048381516
    I spoke too her since she is close to me in Marietta. Everything is covered, no BBBJ. Seemed cool. Thought someone wrote a review already? Maybe I am wrong on that. Her HHR is a100 from what she told me.

    If you see her let us know.

    Happy Hunting.

  12. #12066

    Who is good.

    I will be traveling to the Atlanta area in the next two weeks and was wanting to know who is worth seeing.

  13. #12065

    Mcdonough

    Does anyone know of anything good in the McDonough area?

    I recently sampled Nina Amore closer near the Camp Creek area.

    She was $180 hh with BBJ and CFS- overall great experience as she is a vet in the game and I am a newbie.

    Also open to suggestions for new hobbyist as Nina was suggested to me for that purpose- does not have to be McDonough area.

    Thanks Fellas!

  14. #12064

    Miss perfection

    Anyone personally see this Latina before? A little further than I want so want some feedback before taking that drive.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...338/4048381516

  15. #12063

    Damn good review!

    Quote Originally Posted by CooBreeze1007  [View Original Post]
    Went and hung out with this one for a bit this evening. She is legit. The pics are her. I don't know that I saw elegant like is mentioned in her ad but she is a nice girl and I'll be back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/49483058/
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrytwins  [View Original Post]
    Excellent details.
    Quote Originally Posted by CooBreeze1007  [View Original Post]
    80/120/250.
    I was starting to say.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape