Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 379 of 546 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 429 479 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 8178
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2508

    A Burner Phone Might Work

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkman  [View Original Post]
    I have been banned by the site for life. Since my ban, I have tried using different VPN, a proxy, TOR browser I do not let the website do any cookies and I still get discovered and detected. I paid via a giftcard with a different name and address than me. They didn't charge me but they shut down my account. Any suggestions? I am a little tech savvy but not hardcore. Thank you in advance.
    I personally have no experience with SA, however I have a buddy that was banned from SA. He recently switched mobile providers from T-Mobile to Metro and was able to create a new account on SA. Maybe a burner phone in addition to the prepaid debit cards will work. As a disclaimer, I make no guarantees that this will work for you. Just reporting what I know worked for someone else. Best of luck to you.

  2. #2507

    Seeking Arrangement Help

    I have been banned by the site for life. Since my ban, I have tried using different VPN, a proxy, TOR browser I do not let the website do any cookies and I still get discovered and detected. I paid via a giftcard with a different name and address than me. They didn't charge me but they shut down my account. Any suggestions? I am a little tech savvy but not hardcore. Thank you in advance.

  3. #2506

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by JimDandy8392  [View Original Post]
    Yes you have to join. I did for a month hit it hard every day get a few names and numbers then shut it down.
    Thank you. Figured that was probably the case.

  4. #2505

    Sa

    Yes you have to join. I did for a month hit it hard every day get a few names and numbers then shut it down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysium  [View Original Post]
    Is SA only real for paying members? No profile I.

    Link I follow here resolves to anything and the recently active sort is the same few.

  5. #2504

    Sa

    Is SA only real for paying members? No profile I.

    Link I follow here resolves to anything and the recently active sort is the same few.

  6. #2503

    ValleyGirll

    Met her yesterday. She was great. Met at Geneva, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, ball sucking, CG, K9, CIP. A little mutual massage round two lazy dog to completion.

    Going to do it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMover  [View Original Post]
    I have met her 3 times she is a little flighty. Cute bod pics are true maybe last year. $$ its been about 6 months ago.

  7. #2502

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by JimDandy8392  [View Original Post]
    My first attempt. She sent me photos, we talked we agreed to meet at Geneva and she sent a text middle of the night that aunt flo came into town.

    Won't respond now.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fd3ba...d-730fd4a6340a

    Anyone know?
    I have met her 3 times she is a little flighty. Cute bod pics are true maybe last year. $$ its been about 6 months ago.

  8. #2501

    Vera

    My first attempt. She sent me photos, we talked we agreed to meet at Geneva and she sent a text middle of the night that aunt flo came into town.

    Won't respond now.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fd3ba...d-730fd4a6340a

    Anyone know?

  9. #2500

    Bfl?

    What did you do to get that hammer? Exceeded their quota? 😂128514;128514;

    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeWhy  [View Original Post]
    I have been banned for life from sa. I don't want to go through the hassle of prepaid cards and new emails. Has anyone had anywhere close to the kind of luck from sa on another site??
    .

  10. #2499

    Banned for life from sa

    I have been banned for life from sa. I don't want to go through the hassle of prepaid cards and new emails. Has anyone had anywhere close to the kind of luck from sa on another site??

  11. #2498

    Another fake on SA

    BritishRosé1

  12. #2497

    Typo, sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Karlo16  [View Original Post]
    I just searched for the username "Melhol" and nothing came up. Must've hidden her profile.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/0cb8f...d-3ecfbced88c9

    I forgot an "l" while typing.

  13. #2496
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonName757  [View Original Post]
    Melhol seems legit. Got her talked down to a PPM arrangement before realizing she lives over 2 hours away.

    Seemed DTF, and if any other SD is willing to make that trip, you may want to reach out to her!

    Melhol on seeking.com
    I just searched for the username "Melhol" and nothing came up. Must've hidden her profile.

  14. #2495
    I also agree! I got back on SA this week. Met a 25 yo at the geneva. Waiting on a 20 yo to get to my place now! Plenty of fun to be had with a little due diligence and patience.

  15. #2494

    Absolutely

    Quote Originally Posted by DaPoonMan  [View Original Post]
    I have experienced all the bad stuff mentioned here: girls with GPS, the scammers, fakes, the time wasters. A lof of the girls expecting to get 100's of dollars for online-only relationships. The long conversations and plans made, then ghosting. The ones that only want platonic. And unfortunately with so many lost jobs, a lot of desperate girls with sob stories.

    But I have found it is exactly like a gold mine. If you have the time and the patience, you will strike gold. It will take some work and a lot of filtering out the bad ones. Lucily with quarantine, I had a lot of time on my hand.

    I've Been here in Orlando for a month and have met 4 girls all aged from 19 - 21. All BBBJCIM. Most open to BBFS if I wanted. Some even bbcip (if you buy morning after pill). I have a few lined up whe are willing to meet but waiting on quarantine to end. And a few lined up for when I get back home up north. One girl I suspect is a working girl. But the other 3 are normal non-pros who either need the money, like being with older guys, or both.

    I find if you talk to them nicely, treat them with respect, get to know them, use coded words for sex, better results with knockout girls. Some seemed dtf from the jump. Some it took days of texting. I didn't do meet or greets or dates before meeting. I just made them feel comfortable through texting before we met. And the most I payed was $300 for 3 hours. 2 went for 200.

    The one that I suspect is a pro is 19 and literally beautiful (model type). Tight little body, loves to please and really freaky. I've seen her twice. She said she is looking for more financial help and agreed for me to give her # out. She's not like escort. Will screen and only meet if the vibe is right. Sweet girl. So step to her with respect and don; t treat her like a ***** and you can have her. Any SM fee free to PM for her digits.
    I couldn't agree with you more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape