Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 950 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 450 850 900 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 1000 1050 1450 ... LastLast
Results 14,236 to 14,250 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12692

    KatDMilf

    Anyone have any info on her? Feel free to PM me as well.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katd

  2. #12691

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulessJoint  [View Original Post]
    Yo can I get her number? I've been looking for her for a while. I used to see her all the time because she was working 5 minutes from my house.
    Inbox me and I'll give you her info.

  3. #12690
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurleigh  [View Original Post]
    Hey, is she still in business? The link is no longer working.
    Well if you look at the post, it over 10 years so. And all CL links have been shut down. If you are looking for Asian look at the aamp section.

  4. #12689
    Quote Originally Posted by MoliJohnGuy82  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that the Polish girls always mentioned on here their pussy has got to be top notch.
    Polish women in the states seem to fit the common standard for attractive, there are also a lot of Polish women in Chicago. Only Warsaw has more Polish people than Chicago. So it is kind of like pointing out a lot of Mexican women in San Antonio.

  5. #12688

    Old post

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurleigh  [View Original Post]
    Hey, is she still in business? The link is no longer working.
    Just a heads up. That post is 13 years old. So she might not be around anymore.

  6. #12687

    Making it clear

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...969.htm?cat=54

    This is the one that I reported on in all of my posts. And this is the one that took my money https://nellythereason.escortbook.com/ and refuses to discuss matters with me. Researching the later she has a history of ripping people off even though she pretended to be appalled that Yuri is involved in such illegal activities and that she stole money from me.

  7. #12686

    What's up with Polish girls

    Quote Originally Posted by PuckHead1959  [View Original Post]
    Saw this blond https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ago/49580568/. Three price levels. Cute. Clean place take the lowest price level anything above that is a waste of money. Legit. Be Safe.
    I noticed that the Polish girls always mentioned on here— their pussy has got to be top notch.

  8. #12685
    Quote Originally Posted by Matts1975  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some providers who can host in the Aurora Naperville Plainfield area. S.

    I don't want to go to hotels, don't know if any are still opens. Any info is appreciated. 4+ weeks of lockdown is brutal!
    I've been lingering for a few year and figured I should start to contribute myself. These are the 2 ads that are always on top of my "depth" chart.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49512747/

    Extremely submissive and doesn't know the word no bit is also very safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49234400/

    Scarlet is awesome and also offers a 2 girl option with her girlfriend. Been seeing them for a few years and they never disappoint.

  9. #12684
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWadd  [View Original Post]
    I found a gem today when I decided to switch it up a lil and see an escort. Found Jazz on CL and I have been floating ever since seeing her. The most gorgeous eyes, young and magically delicious body and the most luscious ass I've ever seen on a girl period. She loves 69 and when I started rimming her, she moaned and hunched her butt up into my face. Tasty. Best deal for $$ (2) flat. All inclusive. Check her out. Once in a lifetime (she leaves tomorrow)

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ers/357645199.html/
    Hey, is she still in business? The link is no longer working.

  10. #12683

    Sexi Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49572885/

    Been wondering about this one. Anyone give her a try yet. She's been posting in Schaumburg, Lombard now Joliet.
    FaceGlazier2018,

    She was reviewed in IL-Other Areas (Schaumburg #431) - Save your cash and pass.

    Devlin

  11. #12682
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiHappiness  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about Zelle, but CashApp only sends your user I'd, not your name.
    When I used it last October, it sent my full name. She sent me a screenshot.

  12. #12681

    Can't find anything on this one. Anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49572885/

    Been wondering about this one. Anyone give her a try yet. She's been posting in Schaumburg, Lombard now Joliet.

  13. #12680

    Polish Blond back in town

    Saw this blond https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ago/49580568/. Three price levels. Cute. Clean place take the lowest price level anything above that is a waste of money. Legit. Be Safe.

  14. #12679

    Zelle

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiHappiness  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about Zelle, but CashApp only sends your user I'd, not your name.
    I use Zelle through my bank and not the App provided by Zelle because you can get it directly through them. I do believe my name is sent through from my bank however.

    All transactions are initiated from my username and password so it is not something that the recipient see's during the transaction.

  15. #12678
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Trustworthy Girls

    Are far and few between. Just don't compromise yourself by paying upfront.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape