Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8974
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGorub  [View Original Post]
    Has normal reviews from thumbtack, sounds legit, price reflects the one hour massages at professional establishments. Not saying they won't be extras. But, be prepared to get a really good massage. Feed us info if she does offer extras.

  2. #8973

    Cassia

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGorub  [View Original Post]
    Interested as well but she looks legit. Has anybody seen her?

  3. #8972

    Carissa


  4. #8971

    Michelle in Eastie

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm this is same Michelle from years ago? Used to post ads going back to CL adult days with a headshot in a pink top showing lots of cleavage. Haven't seen her posting in at least a few years. Some similarities, doesn't look a lot like her but it's been a decade plus so maybe.

    If it is the same one, things could have changed but probably not worth it.

    I saw her twice over 10 years ago. 1st time was outcall, so-so massage, she went topless and did allow some touching. Only repeated in hopes 2nd time would be better since she already knew me. Wrong, that time bra stayed on and no touching at all, and massage was worse too.

    If it a new Michelle or service has gotten much better, someone please say so.
    It's the same michelle that was around ten years ago. Same thing happened to me when I saw her a year ago. She would go topless for extra dollars but wouldn't let me touch them. She said to me oooo no way that would be illegal, blah, blah blah. The massage sucked as well. Save your money.

  5. #8970

    Same one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dboy111  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen busty Michelle from Providence? I feel like taking a ride up and checking her out. Her tits look fantastic. How is the Corona in Providence at the moment? Any info would be great! Thanks!

    https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island...y-rubs/1349865
    Can anyone confirm this is same Michelle from years ago? Used to post ads going back to CL adult days with a headshot in a pink top showing lots of cleavage. Haven't seen her posting in at least a few years. Some similarities, doesn't look a lot like her but it's been a decade plus so maybe.

    If it is the same one, things could have changed but probably not worth it.

    I saw her twice over 10 years ago. 1st time was outcall, so-so massage, she went topless and did allow some touching. Only repeated in hopes 2nd time would be better since she already knew me. Wrong, that time bra stayed on and no touching at all, and massage was worse too.

    If it a new Michelle or service has gotten much better, someone please say so.

  6. #8969

    I see Chrystell also comes up in that search -the blonde whowill come to you or hotel

    Don't bother with her incase you are new out here. I saw here years ago at a hotel and I thought she was just ok but nothing very memorable, then some time passed and I could not get anyone else on a certain night and called her again and was amazed that she had put on a ton of weight. She is using pics that are about 7 yrs old.

  7. #8968

    UTR Provider

    Does anyone know anyone UTR or OTR that is still giving massages? Everyone seems to have disappeared. I'm looking for a CMT level massage with just a L1 finish. Please PM =].

  8. #8967

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Dboy111  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen busty Michelle from Providence? I feel like taking a ride up and checking her out. Her tits look fantastic. How is the Corona in Providence at the moment? Any info would be great! Thanks!

    https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island...y-rubs/1349865
    I saw her many years ago when I first started hobbying. It was not a great time. From what I remember, she wears yoga pants and a low-cut top. It's a look-don't-touch session with a fairly unenthusiastic HJ finish. Her massage skills were not very good either. She just kind of floats her hands on your back for a while. She doesn't charge a lot of money for an independent masseuse, but she also doesn't offer much. She has some history on the Providence board. None of it is particularly great so I think my session was pretty much her standard offering.

  9. #8966

    Go for it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dboy111  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen busty Michelle from Providence? I feel like taking a ride up and checking her out. Her tits look fantastic. How is the Corona in Providence at the moment? Any info would be great! Thanks!

    https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island...y-rubs/1349865
    Things are locked down here.

    If you can schedule Her, GO FOR IT!

  10. #8965

    Busty Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Dboy111  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen busty Michelle from Providence? I feel like taking a ride up and checking her out. Her tits look fantastic. How is the Corona in Providence at the moment? Any info would be great! Thanks!

    https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island...y-rubs/1349865
    She sounds like she has a lot of rules and clearly says she will not get naked and no extras.

  11. #8964

    Busty Michelle Providence

    Has anybody seen busty Michelle from Providence? I feel like taking a ride up and checking her out. Her tits look fantastic. How is the Corona in Providence at the moment? Any info would be great! Thanks!

    https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island...y-rubs/1349865

  12. #8963
    Quote Originally Posted by Thickx  [View Original Post]
    I believe they are open. Was just txting girl who called herself Gil, not Gee, that she wanted me to come by. I can't for a few more days because I tested positive 2 weeks ago and still waiting for a negative result. Not sure how many are there. Stay healthy my friends.
    Is this crystal's?

  13. #8962

    Revere Brazilians

    I believe they are open. Was just txting girl who called herself Gil, not Gee, that she wanted me to come by. I can't for a few more days because I tested positive 2 weeks ago and still waiting for a negative result. Not sure how many are there. Stay healthy my friends.

  14. #8961

  15. #8960
    Quote Originally Posted by WongMichael  [View Original Post]
    Maybe we are talking about different women. Perhaps work out of the same place. The eastern ave, malden I found on craigslist.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...104891758.html

    Big BBW latina out of an office building.

    Other one was from an escort site. I'll find out when I see them. LOL!
    So I did tried to see the other one, went to 30 eastern, says she moved to everett, went to resident area and was told to wait. 20-min past and I left. Fake, setup. Whatever. Last 4 of number is 97x9.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape