Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 13261
-
05-05-20 19:32 #8971Senior Member

Posts: 470Cassia
Interested as well but she looks legit. Has anybody seen her?
Originally Posted by CuriousGorub
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 15:28 #8970Senior Member

Posts: 113Carissa
Anyone ever see this provider?
https://square.site/book/J4SHE03ENA6...ques-revere-ma
-
05-05-20 15:20 #8969Senior Member

Posts: 450Michelle in Eastie
It's the same michelle that was around ten years ago. Same thing happened to me when I saw her a year ago. She would go topless for extra dollars but wouldn't let me touch them. She said to me oooo no way that would be illegal, blah, blah blah. The massage sucked as well. Save your money.
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 10:35 #8968Senior Member

Posts: 695Same one?
Can anyone confirm this is same Michelle from years ago? Used to post ads going back to CL adult days with a headshot in a pink top showing lots of cleavage. Haven't seen her posting in at least a few years. Some similarities, doesn't look a lot like her but it's been a decade plus so maybe.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
If it is the same one, things could have changed but probably not worth it.
I saw her twice over 10 years ago. 1st time was outcall, so-so massage, she went topless and did allow some touching. Only repeated in hopes 2nd time would be better since she already knew me. Wrong, that time bra stayed on and no touching at all, and massage was worse too.
If it a new Michelle or service has gotten much better, someone please say so.
-
05-04-20 15:24 #8967Senior Member

Posts: 315I see Chrystell also comes up in that search -the blonde whowill come to you or hotel
Don't bother with her incase you are new out here. I saw here years ago at a hotel and I thought she was just ok but nothing very memorable, then some time passed and I could not get anyone else on a certain night and called her again and was amazed that she had put on a ton of weight. She is using pics that are about 7 yrs old.
-
05-04-20 13:43 #8966Senior Member

Posts: 28UTR Provider
Does anyone know anyone UTR or OTR that is still giving massages? Everyone seems to have disappeared. I'm looking for a CMT level massage with just a L1 finish. Please PM =].
-
05-04-20 11:38 #8965Senior Member

Posts: 505Michelle
I saw her many years ago when I first started hobbying. It was not a great time. From what I remember, she wears yoga pants and a low-cut top. It's a look-don't-touch session with a fairly unenthusiastic HJ finish. Her massage skills were not very good either. She just kind of floats her hands on your back for a while. She doesn't charge a lot of money for an independent masseuse, but she also doesn't offer much. She has some history on the Providence board. None of it is particularly great so I think my session was pretty much her standard offering.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 10:04 #8964Senior Member

Posts: 953Go for it!
Things are locked down here.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
If you can schedule Her, GO FOR IT!
-
05-04-20 08:00 #8963Senior Member

Posts: 74Busty Michelle
She sounds like she has a lot of rules and clearly says she will not get naked and no extras.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 12:10 #8962Senior Member

Posts: 470Busty Michelle Providence
Has anybody seen busty Michelle from Providence? I feel like taking a ride up and checking her out. Her tits look fantastic. How is the Corona in Providence at the moment? Any info would be great! Thanks!
https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island...y-rubs/1349865
-
05-01-20 15:19 #8961Regular Member

Posts: 23Is this crystal's?
Originally Posted by Thickx
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 14:52 #8960Senior Member

Posts: 191Revere Brazilians
I believe they are open. Was just txting girl who called herself Gil, not Gee, that she wanted me to come by. I can't for a few more days because I tested positive 2 weeks ago and still waiting for a negative result. Not sure how many are there. Stay healthy my friends.
-
05-01-20 12:23 #8959Senior Member

Posts: 133Ahja?
Has anyone seen her?
http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...t/040291698197
-
04-30-20 16:44 #8958Banned Member

Posts: 600So I did tried to see the other one, went to 30 eastern, says she moved to everett, went to resident area and was told to wait. 20-min past and I left. Fake, setup. Whatever. Last 4 of number is 97x9.
Originally Posted by WongMichael
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 16:34 #8957Banned Member

Posts: 600Massage / Manscaping 420 Friendly
Tried to see this one in Dorchester and she was a complete pig. Unprofessional, set up an appt at 130, told her I may be early and will let her know. Comes back b--ch mode that I don't make her schedule. Cancels my appointment. Playing hard to get.
https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ac...110593168.html








Reply With Quote






