Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,296 to 23,310 of 59509
-
05-03-20 13:24 #36214Banned Member

Posts: 13634I think you should call the CDC immediately and repeat those exact words. I'm sure the folks in the Emergency Operations Center could use a good laugh.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 13:19 #36213Banned Member

Posts: 13634Probably best to make an appointment so you get the girl you want. Have a good time!
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 13:18 #36212Banned Member

Posts: 13634If you run across a provider spewing C-19 droplets out of her ass or pussy, I suggest you notify the CDC immediately so they can find a special home for you.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 12:56 #36211Banned Member

Posts: 2410Think again, it's detectable in body fluids
From the CDC: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/6/20-0301_article.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
And another source: https://www.medicinenet.com/script/m...iclekey=229095.
-
05-03-20 12:40 #36210Senior Member

Posts: 387Status
Anybody been to Pileo or Sauna One lately? Thanks.
-
05-03-20 12:26 #36209Senior Member

Posts: 332Angel Massage
Stopped by again on Friday, they were busy. Was told to come back in about an hour. Girl that came out was good looking and slim with nice size uppers, maybe around 30 years old. So I returned later that day and a different girl came out and said they were still very busy but promised she would take me in about 30 minutes. At that point I couldn't stay. Told her I will return one day this week. She was also probably 30 ish and attractive with a nice body. Will report back when I finally get in.
-
05-03-20 10:58 #36208Banned Member

Posts: 13634Heard Lily is minding the store there. True or not?
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 10:58 #36207Banned Member

Posts: 13634Really? Are her lungs directly connected to her ass and pussy?
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 10:57 #36206Banned Member

Posts: 13634After Pearl, she went to Daisy in the Norcross area. After that, she disappeared. Someone said she went back to China for good.
Originally Posted by Smokyh
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 10:06 #36205Senior Member

Posts: 1011You think respiratory droplets are the only form of transmission?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 09:20 #36204Senior Member

Posts: 98Piao Xue Massage
Piao Xue Massage is open and making people happy. If you need an old lady with a gorilla grip and a mask, this is the place for you!
-
05-03-20 09:11 #36203Regular Member

Posts: 13Now I remember
It was Ivy.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 06:49 #36202Senior Member

Posts: 72Min mei was open two weeks ago by appointment only. No light was on when I pulled up, called ahead of time. Tried to get 60 for 30 mins up front so I left. . All of Samantha's locations are open as of last week. . Origin, well-being, sunshine. And spring massage (duluth) is open for appointment only, if you want a good legit massage, no extras (maybe a slight tease, nothing more.
Originally Posted by Smokyh
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 05:44 #36201Senior Member

Posts: 2351Transmission may occur, if she pussy and or ass farts and you are domiciled within her 6 feet social distancing space.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 04:48 #36200Senior Member

Posts: 297Joy was closed the other day but Well Being was open. Settled for not-Samantha. Meh.
Originally Posted by CooBreeze1007
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






