The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28399

    Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by TaderHead  [View Original Post]
    Hesitated posting this because the last one didn't go over to well. LOL.

    I met Zoe the other day when she arrived from Miami. IMO cool chick and sexy as hell.

    Has a room. Here for a couple weeks.

    I think prices are probably higher than usual for the area however if you like them young, hot, and not looking strung out, then she might be for you.

    Here for a couple weeks.
    So has anyone actually dated Zoe with her upgraded donations?

    I inquired and she was firm at 60 BJ and 100 FS.

  2. #28398

    Karrey

    I think it was a case of mistaken identity. There was a girl with that name that did pass away in a car accident, that had just had a baby, just not the one that we know. Still sad though.

  3. #28397
    Any pics of Bunny? I keep hearing that name.

  4. #28396
    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Got a PM from a Senior today. Said that a memorial service is being held today for Bunny cause she died in a car accident. Anybody?

    Missionary Man.
    She hasn't been answering my texts for a couple days. Man I hope this isn't true.

  5. #28395

    New Quad to Miller

    Was out today from 17th / Miller to Bowling Alley about 11 am to Noon today. Not a lot out during my hour tour. Traci with the Bolt-on's at her normal Bus Stop near the NQ, that older rough looking tiny lady near the bowling alley, Stephanie at her BK post, Bianca at Nash & 23rd and a rare sighting of an out walking Deaf Angel hanging out at the Bus Stop in front of the Auto Zone at 18th. Not a single walker in the 40's, maybe a first for me to not see at least one in that area. Maybe it was too early for them.

    Grain 56.

  6. #28394

    Bunny aka Karrey

    Got a PM from a Senior today. Said that a memorial service is being held today for Bunny cause she died in a car accident. Anybody?

    Missionary Man.

  7. #28393

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Bunny aka Karrey posted, " I think I might be pregnant " . Ok, who knocked her up? Don't mess with a Missionary Man.
    Bro that girl be taking every nut she can get.

  8. #28392

    Karrey / Bunny

    Are. I. P. Karrey.

    So sad. This is the worst part of this hobby. You meet nice girls who could be so much more get caught up and way too often it ends badly. Then the family and friends are left to try and deal with the pain and sorrow. Just seems so unfair. Best wishes to them.

  9. #28391

    Wait a second here.

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ001  [View Original Post]
    Probably the guy that works with her in the Diner. I heard they were more than just colleagues.
    If I am not mistaken, didn't Bunny just have a kid, like within the last 6 months or so?

  10. #28390
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ001  [View Original Post]
    Probably the guy that works with her in the Diner. I heard they were more than just colleagues.
    Am I missing some sarcasm? It was a porn shoot.

    I'm also fairly certain she didn't go to college and this was a porn shoot too. https://www.xvideos.com/video2881049...ls_get_down.p3.

  11. #28389
    Senior Member


    Posts: 110

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Bunny aka Karrey posted, " I think I might be pregnant " . Ok, who knocked her up? Don't mess with a Missionary Man.
    Probably the guy that works with her in the Diner. I heard they were more than just colleagues.

  12. #28388

    Bunny aka Karrey

    Bunny aka Karrey posted, " I think I might be pregnant " . Ok, who knocked her up? Don't mess with a Missionary Man.

  13. #28387

    Friday

    Been locked up for so long finally was able get out of house alone, I took a ride all the way up to Gore and worked my way to the turnpike. No around the number streets only saw one girl this was around 4 pm she looked Latina dressed in black, went around the block and saw walking up a side street by the time I got to her she she was gone. Nothing near I-4 did not see anyone around Wal-Mart or bowling alley. Wawa was jumping but tow trucks in Mech lot made me nervous. Did see really skinny blonde with short short and bikini top tried to talk to her but car turned corner and sped up and got on my bumper so I passed. As I headed south saw a short blonde looked really good and a Latina or Indian lady I signaled for the darker girl to follow me, I pulled in lot and same car cut me off and pulled in lot scared her and me away. Heading south to Wendy's nothing. I will be back out around 9 am looking.

    Saw someone mentioned shorty was back if anyone has her digits please let me know. Been a long time since I've seen her.

  14. #28386
    Quote Originally Posted by DaPoonMan  [View Original Post]
    What hasn't been said about Heritage Nicole? I will just pile on for those that have not seen her.

    I've been back in Orlando for about a month and I have not had to see any other streetwalker. Saw her about 4 or 5 times. Used to see her 3 years ago before her vacation and her body is still as banging as ever. Shows some candy use, but for streetwalker, one of the best, IMHO.

    She's always working, reliable phone, easy to get in contact. Sometimes she has a room. When she doesn't, always up for car dates. And you can always have your way with her. Very accomodating.

    Her number is easy to find with a STG search. But I'm fine with giving it to SMs who PM me.

    Stay safe.

    DPM.
    I second that, had to go get me some Heritage tonight after reading your post and it was awesome as usual. Love watching the booty with some K9. As always good communication, easy to contact and Nicole has always been a comfortable chick to be around. I pulled out and brought it up to her mouth to blast, she takes it then takes a huge swig of her monster drink to wash it down. LOL. Before bringing her back I was damn near ready for round 2.

  15. #28385

    Heritage Nicole. Piling on

    What hasn't been said about Heritage Nicole? I will just pile on for those that have not seen her.

    I've been back in Orlando for about a month and I have not had to see any other streetwalker. Saw her about 4 or 5 times. Used to see her 3 years ago before her vacation and her body is still as banging as ever. Shows some candy use, but for streetwalker, one of the best, IMHO.

    She's always working, reliable phone, easy to get in contact. Sometimes she has a room. When she doesn't, always up for car dates. And you can always have your way with her. Very accomodating.

    Her number is easy to find with a STG search. But I'm fine with giving it to SMs who PM me.

    Stay safe.

    DPM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape