Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,256 to 27,270 of 41302
-
05-02-20 22:24 #14047Senior Member

Posts: 266Me Either
If I see a provider make a video with that dude from Only Fans BB'ing everyone, under no circumstance will I see her. I know we all take risks in this game, and that nearly all of them BB a monger at some point. But we have seen who, when, and what state the girls he is BB are in, so that risk is to great for me. That's just my take on it.
Originally Posted by MongerDude1
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 21:35 #14046Senior Member

Posts: 107Being realistic
So is the major concern that we can all see these providers being barebacked by this guy or that they are doing it? Because I can guarantee that there are LOTS of other providers who go natural, at some time, with at least some of their clients. I've had my share over the years. If you're doing the "If I don't see it, they're not barebacking" mindset, you're being totally unrealistic.
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 20:59 #14045Senior Member

Posts: 708EXACTLY Which is why I responded initially DON'T DO IT. Her bad comms are notorious and I've run into the same situation as to when I arrive she sounds high and I wondered if she was in a hostage situation or trafficking. After my last post I did reach out to her and her texts seemed very lucid and timely something came up and I did not follow up the next evening and instead saw another regular. Seeing that she was trying to redeem herself with what many believe was the ""SELF POST"" I would have had a great time with her being clean and lucid and timely. Even though she's charging a bit higher. But if you can get her to commit to communications, not being high and being clean and fresh. She's a great time. To give you a clue of how bad she is; I've tried many times to connect with her for about the past 8 months, I between all the bad comms I've seen her once. I admit I stud her up one time but it was becasue of the traffic in front of her apartment and the bad comms. And she is just as flighty as her on again off again girlfriend Alley. I was thinking about trying her again tonight despite all of this because she seems to be in and out of a somewhat lucid state right now. And I think she's hot as hell. But I think I might just stay in.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 20:42 #14044Senior Member

Posts: 708WOW sorry to hear that, I think I might have seen her the evening before and it was great as usual, FYI it seems she tighten up a bit on her weight for those of you who felt she was getting a little to think. I would say the pics are accurate.
Originally Posted by Kravon
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 19:10 #14043Senior Member

Posts: 1170She is real
But I'm pretty sure you'll meet a very cracked out hooker in person. I've seen some ad pics and one can tell she's a heavy user.
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 18:55 #14042Senior Member

Posts: 259Thanks man, so she's legit!
Originally Posted by MongerDude1
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 18:54 #14041Senior Member

Posts: 299These fake midgets
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/064581114951
These fo hoes are ruining my dreams. Anyone have the experience to share about these?
Asking for a friend.
-
05-02-20 15:15 #14040Regular Member

Posts: 21She's real
Black dude on onlyfans just made a video. She's hot but ya know she got bare backed and all so idk if I'm going to take the risk.
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 15:08 #14039Senior Member

Posts: 1170Your mailbox is full
But can you PM number? Thanks.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 13:24 #14038Senior Member

Posts: 266Very common of her
This is a common occurrence for her. If you actually get through to see her its an anomaly.
Originally Posted by RickDugan
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 12:38 #14037Senior Member

Posts: 328Been thinking about this one, she's right up the road from my job, so a lunch break blowie could be in the cards one day.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
On a side note, who is Gennie? I don't mind picking up some cheap booze and smokes for a discount. LOL.
-
05-02-20 07:11 #14036Senior Member

Posts: 134Jinni Minx
Scrolled thru Eros recently and saw a name that looked familiar. Upon opening up her ad sweet memories came back. She is a classy mature lady. Totally natural with a dancers body. Firm and soft where it counts. And unbelievably sexy. Will immediately put you at ease. Help you relax and take you on a wonderful journey. Honestly a real gem. If you are looking for a quick snack she is not for you. But if you can appreciate fine dining hurry before she leaves town for a while.
You're welcome.
-
05-02-20 06:58 #14035Senior Member

Posts: 1247Sharing
I'm sharing this young black pussy and her mouth through tomorrow. She's 20 and needs some extra help getting her and her sister back to Houston. Rates, and performance is good and the pussy is so tight. Trusted contributors can hit me up. I've got her staying on the Northside.
-
05-02-20 02:35 #14034Regular Member

Posts: 14Convinced me
I talked to her a couple months ago and she seemed legit, but our appointment was cancelled. Then Covid happened and I decided it was a good time to take a break. But man. I might go see her now.
Originally Posted by JaxGuitar
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 23:37 #14033Senior Member

Posts: 1170Has anyone seen this one?
She refuses to send a pic so I wonder what her body looks like.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/044901311028













Reply With Quote





