Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8146
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaRook  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8135174530/1

    Been trying to see this one. She is hard to get a hold of and she ghosted me when I got to her crap motel on sligh.

    Anyone seen her or have any info?
    TOFTT and she's a scam, has her boyfriend in the bathroom who will rob you. Good luck dodging the bullet man.

  2. #8145

    Real Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Coozie  [View Original Post]
    Ad seems fake to me. The fact that it lists cities far apart, Plant City all the way to Clearwater and St Pete, is a giveaway for a bot or catfisher.
    She's real and amazing, super spinner bod, tight coochie, gives a great rate for repeat clients, works overtime, no cim, booohoo, go get some of this!

  3. #8144

    Tyler my first review in FL

    I dreamt of this one tonight. In my dream she is the girl in the pictures. She was fairly prompt responding to my texts. Quoted $. 5 per half. Arrived a little later than scheduled. Very talkative while she finished her hair and makeup for me. When she was done, I gave her her flowers. She then tells me nothing bare. Even though I was disappointed I continued with a lack luster CBJ for a bit. She was half way into riding till she came and was really wet. Turned her around and went at it doggie for a bit, didn't last as long as I expected I would. We chatted and had a smoke before I left. Was there about 45 min 20 of which was chit chat. Might repeat, usually don't unless they are very exceptional.

    No obvious signs of demons other than the devil's lettuce. Just an out of work girl from Mons who lives alone with her cat in a fairly neat apartment in a decent complex.

    Looks 8, attitude 8, performance 7.

    I usually don't go back unless I can score her a 10 across the board.

    http://tampa.skipthegames.com/female...l/309910457715

  4. #8143

    Not fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Coozie  [View Original Post]
    Ad seems fake to me. The fact that it lists cities far apart, Plant City all the way to Clearwater and St Pete, is a giveaway for a bot or catfisher.
    I've seen this lady before, accurate pictures, willing to do you raw. No anal or cim.

  5. #8142
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungWolf  [View Original Post]
    This has been reviewed as hard to reach / schedule but a perfect body, up for car dates.
    Niki is sweet as a peach and an awesome date. You'll have tons of fun if you reach her. Problem is she has no cell service and only works on WiFi.

  6. #8141
    Quote Originally Posted by BangBang55  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8139004928

    Her ads go back awhile, but it's hard to find reviews or comments about her.
    Ad seems fake to me. The fact that it lists cities far apart, Plant City all the way to Clearwater and St Pete, is a giveaway for a bot or catfisher.

  7. #8140
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangRyder  [View Original Post]
    First time poster! Long time enthusiasts. Never knew of this site before. Would've saved me a lot of trouble LOL.

    Name? I really want to see this one but need reviews!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/49443623/
    This has been reviewed as hard to reach / schedule but a perfect body, up for car dates.

  8. #8139

    Brandon area?

    Any suggestions?

  9. #8138

    Anyone with experience with this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8139004928

    Her ads go back awhile, but it's hard to find reviews or comments about her.

  10. #8137

    Spinner Brittany

    No reviews but I took the plunge to see Brittany since I was intrigued by the bubble butt (which she has). She's got a nice body despite some baby damage. However the session was awful. No chemistry at all even though I tried to be very nice. Maybe I should have been an asshole. Only offered CBJ and every position hurt and complained. 100 roses for hh but I was there maybe 10 min. Honestly she needs to find another line of business.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/1360590

  11. #8136

    Anyone have advice for Brandon area?

    First time poster! Long time enthusiasts. Never knew of this site before. Would've saved me a lot of trouble LOL.

    There's a few beautiful ones:

    Kristie.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/49504762/

    Star.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/49507366/

    Name? I really want to see this one but need reviews!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/49443623/

  12. #8135
    Quote Originally Posted by MrInnocent  [View Original Post]
    I've come across several ladies that don't accept cash. They want cash app or gift cards. They don't want anything in advance, from what I can tell, but I don't know if this is legit. Any insight?
    As long as they don't want it in advance, I don't see an issue. I've used cashapp before with no issue.

  13. #8134
    Quote Originally Posted by MrInnocent  [View Original Post]
    I've come across several ladies that don't accept cash. They want cash app or gift cards. They don't want anything in advance, from what I can tell, but I don't know if this is legit. Any insight?
    Scam. Why wouldn't anyone want cash? For what it's worth, I would avoid any of those ads.

  14. #8133

    Cash app and gift cards

    I've come across several ladies that don't accept cash. They want cash app or gift cards. They don't want anything in advance, from what I can tell, but I don't know if this is legit. Any insight?

  15. #8132

    Isabella Italian

    Does anybody knows if this Bella Italian is still available? She has good reviews.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/813-815-8938/1/2269480

    Quote Originally Posted by Riley4511  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with a very pretty young Italian vixen. Convo was easy, made my way to the popular stay by the stadium. Clean room and friendly lucid young women with set of natural twins 34 B that was about 5'4" showing off her curvaceous 125. Bella was friendly laying back showing off her teal colored tongs that allowed my roaming taking off her blck bra to show off her natural soft with hardened nips and her legs opening to allow my digit to explore her V was getting me in a harden state. I peeled my layers to show Bella what she was doing to me. Oh boy, I was quickly getting rock hard for her warm mouth to engulf as I stood there naked enjoying the sensations. Time is ticking so with a cover on I layover Bella for my mission entry. Slowly start my strokes as our body parts are locked in. In and out more in and out damm she felt great. Well you can guess what was impending. As I thrusted harder Bella was moaning (maybe an act but I didn't care as it added to the experience) BELLA has a nice looking V that wasn't overly meaty or hidden slit. Just enough to see her pearl her labia to give me an eyeful of exciting visual. Her legs are up open eagle as I made some additional excited strokes, watching my dick do the in and out, did me in with a pleasurable release. Very nice time with a friendly pretty (beautiful IMO) young women.

    I was very satisfied with BELLA engaging in some adult fun. BBBJ roaming cfs goodconvo.

    Love the hair!

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...34717137/bella

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape