Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14039

    Your mailbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I'm sharing this young black pussy and her mouth through tomorrow. She's 20 and needs some extra help getting her and her sister back to Houston. Rates, and performance is good and the pussy is so tight. Trusted contributors can hit me up. I've got her staying on the Northside.
    But can you PM number? Thanks.

  2. #14038

    Very common of her

    Quote Originally Posted by RickDugan  [View Original Post]
    I actually don't come across many providers in this area that play scheduling games, but this one is notoriously fickle. She has blown me off not once, but twice now. The first time I drove 30 minutes and when I arrived in the parking lot of her Extended Stay hotel, she went radio silent. The second time, at yet a different Extended Stay, she sent me a cancellation text literally as I was pulling in. Fortunately I had a backup option staying in the same hotel that second time, but man it is frustrating when a girl behaves like that. There will not be a 3rd time. At the risk of sounding arrogant, my time is too valuable to have it wasted by a game playing girl.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/438667683281
    This is a common occurrence for her. If you actually get through to see her its an anomaly.

  3. #14037
    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Can get Vodka for like 5 bucks from the liquor store decent size bottle too. Cheaper from the liquor house LOL. Cigarettes arnt taxed down here like they are up north, so that's like what 7 bucks at best then theres some for 4? You just saved yourself nearly 20 bucks, if you see a liquor store theres a place to get cigarattes in walking distance usually. There's no deals on cigarettes, so you can grab them from anywhere. Now for bud, just say you don't smoke LOL. That be just about the whole 30.

    So if you want to see her, why not LOL. Thats how it use to be, bring party gifts if you notice she likes a particular something. Yet now I can't think of a reason to do that anymore. Only one girl I still tip, or bring something. Other than that 98% of jax talent is not even worth the mario coins.

    Don't know if this is noteworthy but may have dream seen this 1 for only a pack of cigarettes LOL. Nothing else, and that was earlier this year:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/085537018782

    Just for a cavity check and nothing more, because well eww. Enough said. I like me BBW but this is BNUW (big nasty ugly wrench). Yet one man trash is another man treasure I guess, because she charging atleast 50 bones. , , then 160 for bb? Throw 40 on that and you get to bb a 8/10 clean provider LOL. So some desperate monger must be tapping that barrel, I personally can't see the appeal, besides she gave an outstanding accapela performance. Not to mention for them smokes she, she smoked my cigeratte for like 30 min,(she had on cartoon network so a whole episode went by, plus when we started was nearing the end of one). Feet up in air conditioning watching cartoons while getting some nice Neck. ALL for a pack!! That was nice. LOL.
    Been thinking about this one, she's right up the road from my job, so a lunch break blowie could be in the cards one day.

    On a side note, who is Gennie? I don't mind picking up some cheap booze and smokes for a discount. LOL.

  4. #14036

    Jinni Minx

    Scrolled thru Eros recently and saw a name that looked familiar. Upon opening up her ad sweet memories came back. She is a classy mature lady. Totally natural with a dancers body. Firm and soft where it counts. And unbelievably sexy. Will immediately put you at ease. Help you relax and take you on a wonderful journey. Honestly a real gem. If you are looking for a quick snack she is not for you. But if you can appreciate fine dining hurry before she leaves town for a while.

    You're welcome.

  5. #14035

    Sharing

    I'm sharing this young black pussy and her mouth through tomorrow. She's 20 and needs some extra help getting her and her sister back to Houston. Rates, and performance is good and the pussy is so tight. Trusted contributors can hit me up. I've got her staying on the Northside.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 006.jpg‎   007.jpg‎   003.jpg‎   004.jpg‎  

  6. #14034
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Convinced me

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuitar  [View Original Post]
    If you like a beautiful face, big natural tits and curvy women, Mona is the girl for you.

    Easy set up. 160 roses for Hh. Real nice room in a real nice hotel on the Southside. She's a gorgeous bbw. Super nice. Super sweet. Never aaked for donation. Came in the room, she flirted for a minute and we're on the bed. BBBJ. Top 3 BBBJ ever. Ever.

    Covered FS. Cum on big ol titties. She's cleaned me up. I got half dressed while she layed naked on the bed and we chatted for a few minutes. Not a click watcher. No rush. She's super clean. The room is super clean, she just got it, she doesn't live out of it. No smoke smells.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1872391
    I talked to her a couple months ago and she seemed legit, but our appointment was cancelled. Then Covid happened and I decided it was a good time to take a break. But man. I might go see her now.

  7. #14033

    Has anyone seen this one?

    She refuses to send a pic so I wonder what her body looks like.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/044901311028

  8. #14032
    Racist douchebag


    Posts: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    What I find sad is how the unborn baby is being treated.

    If the mom takes any kind of drug, even vitamins, it goes into the baby's blood too. Sad, such a little thing getting its blood pumped full of possible narcotics.

    No problem for the baby if we have sex with the mom, that is nothing to feel bad about and you are doing nothing wrong. What makes me sad is what the mom is doing to her unborn baby, she needs to wake up and learn another person's life is impacted.
    Its a probable alien baby so no need to worry.

  9. #14031
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1978  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to see her for quite some time. I've been reserved due to the lack of senior member reviews. Couldn't fight the urge and pulled the trigger. Man she is smoking hot, has a super cute personality and was a great time. Her rules that everyone mentions are not uncommon, no bb or Greek. While covered BJ isn't ideal for most, she's hot enough to get it to attention. No rush and I will repeat. Well worth the six Jack's.
    Which Vivienne are you talking about? Any links or pics? There are a couple.

  10. #14030

    Sugar. Time Waster

    I had a dream that I made an appointment with Sugar (pics attached). Price agreed to was 120 mario coins for HH. I was supposed to arrive at 8:00 AM however we agreed that she would text me the address at least one hour before that since I live about 45 minutes from Jacksonville. So I wake up and get ready at 6:00 AM and send her a text letting her know I am getting ready and ask her to text me the address by 7:00 AM. Well 7:00 AM arrives and no address. I text her again and comms are dead. About 3 hours later I get a text that says "sorry luv". Such a huge waste of time. At least have the common courtesy to text back and say you are not going to make the appointment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMTA0MDA4OTIzZjQ0ZGM5NDdlMzNjMWRmYmM1YmQwYTdhZGVkMTAw.jpg‎   TMzQwNTk2NjliMmNiNjJiOGY4NWQ0Y2Y4OWEyOThkMWJjYzNhNzVh.jpg‎  

  11. #14029

    Vivienne

    I've been wanting to see her for quite some time. I've been reserved due to the lack of senior member reviews. Couldn't fight the urge and pulled the trigger. Man she is smoking hot, has a super cute personality and was a great time. Her rules that everyone mentions are not uncommon, no bb or Greek. While covered BJ isn't ideal for most, she's hot enough to get it to attention. No rush and I will repeat. Well worth the six Jack's.

  12. #14028
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuitar  [View Original Post]
    If you like a beautiful face, big natural tits and curvy women, Mona is the girl for you.

    Easy set up. 160 roses for Hh. Real nice room in a real nice hotel on the Southside. She's a gorgeous bbw. Super nice. Super sweet. Never aaked for donation. Came in the room, she flirted for a minute and we're on the bed. BBBJ. Top 3 BBBJ ever. Ever.

    Covered FS. Cum on big ol titties. She's cleaned me up. I got half dressed while she layed naked on the bed and we chatted for a few minutes. Not a click watcher. No rush. She's super clean. The room is super clean, she just got it, she doesn't live out of it. No smoke smells.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1872391
    Thanks man, been thinking about hitting her up. You convinced me.

  13. #14027

    Sometimes it works,

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1978  [View Original Post]
    She wants you to bring her. 30 worth of stuff, waste time finding the stuff to save 30 bucks?
    Can get Vodka for like 5 bucks from the liquor store decent size bottle too. Cheaper from the liquor house LOL. Cigarettes arnt taxed down here like they are up north, so that's like what 7 bucks at best then theres some for 4? You just saved yourself nearly 20 bucks, if you see a liquor store theres a place to get cigarattes in walking distance usually. There's no deals on cigarettes, so you can grab them from anywhere. Now for bud, just say you don't smoke LOL. That be just about the whole 30.

    So if you want to see her, why not LOL. Thats how it use to be, bring party gifts if you notice she likes a particular something. Yet now I can't think of a reason to do that anymore. Only one girl I still tip, or bring something. Other than that 98% of jax talent is not even worth the mario coins.

    Don't know if this is noteworthy but may have dream seen this 1 for only a pack of cigarettes LOL. Nothing else, and that was earlier this year:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/085537018782

    Just for a cavity check and nothing more, because well eww. Enough said. I like me BBW but this is BNUW (big nasty ugly wrench). Yet one man trash is another man treasure I guess, because she charging atleast 50 bones. , , then 160 for bb? Throw 40 on that and you get to bb a 8/10 clean provider LOL. So some desperate monger must be tapping that barrel, I personally can't see the appeal, besides she gave an outstanding accapela performance. Not to mention for them smokes she, she smoked my cigeratte for like 30 min,(she had on cartoon network so a whole episode went by, plus when we started was nearing the end of one). Feet up in air conditioning watching cartoons while getting some nice Neck. ALL for a pack!! That was nice. LOL.

  14. #14026

    Monamonroe / Mona Monroe

    If you like a beautiful face, big natural tits and curvy women, Mona is the girl for you.

    Easy set up. 160 roses for Hh. Real nice room in a real nice hotel on the Southside. She's a gorgeous bbw. Super nice. Super sweet. Never aaked for donation. Came in the room, she flirted for a minute and we're on the bed. BBBJ. Top 3 BBBJ ever. Ever.

    Covered FS. Cum on big ol titties. She's cleaned me up. I got half dressed while she layed naked on the bed and we chatted for a few minutes. Not a click watcher. No rush. She's super clean. The room is super clean, she just got it, she doesn't live out of it. No smoke smells.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1872391

  15. #14025

    Is that sarcasm?

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperXY  [View Original Post]
    Great post and information. Thanks for sharing.
    LOL. I don't know if that post warrant all that. Not trying to knock what he said, but like he said, it is common sense.

    Another thing I'd add, also common sense. If a ad has a jax "normal" looking provider or an ugly female dog, but all the tell tell signs that its an fake ad, chances are its real LOL. There was only one provider I can remember recently who only started initial contact on email. She stayed off University. Large hooters.
    Also now a days, if you see a porn star advertising, that is fake. Especially if she is still doing scenes, or retired very popular. Not saying they don't give it out to the public every now and then, but they have websites for that, and it would take you more then a couple hours hell even days to schedule the "DATE",. Wish Bangbus was real like it used to be, then anyone walking in Miami could get lucky to be picked up by a pornstar lol. I would also just avoid any ad claiming that they are porn stars in the making or pornstar skills, always novice at best, and most likely a trans lol.

    Probably not note worthy, but I started to amuse myself by actually conversing with those scammers / bots people, whom you know seem like they're copying & pasting huge behind dialogue, because if I text, and you text back with 2 full paragraphs in less then 30 seconds somethings off. Anywho, it sometimes be Real person who are doing those things apparently, forgot what I said but I know I must of said something where he couldn't respond back with any of the dialogue, and he cursed me to holy heaven and back LOL. Then went back to the dialogue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape