Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 16,261 to 16,275 of 26409
-
05-03-20 14:07 #10149Senior Member

Posts: 258Lol
QV200 LOL, I won't even do 100 qv. I agree its getting ridiculous. This girl must be feeling Golden lately.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 13:28 #10148Senior Member

Posts: 812Laughable
I recall somebody reporting on this one recently and looking at her rates. It was qv $100,1/2 hr $150 and I think the hr was $200. Look at them now. I really hope nobody is paying these girls these ridiculous amounts. Between the poor selection and ridiculous pricing I'm seeing, I have all but retired. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...l/164207435019.
-
05-03-20 10:44 #10147Senior Member

Posts: 315Mermaid / Ariel
Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs
[View Original Post]
That is a question for you to ask her:
Originally Posted by LuvBbwMILFs
[View Original Post]
- I got that several weeks ago and chose not to partake there.
- From more recent reports and PMs I found out she got a room, and where.
Some providers rotate locations, and either of the locations I have may be obsolete.
-
05-03-20 09:40 #10146Regular Member

Posts: 17Which neighborhood? I'm familiar with that area of WP. Aka the hood.
Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 09:08 #10145Senior Member

Posts: 80Had heard from a STG poster that it defaults one way or another. If they're too lazy and don't check / uncheck boxes that would be what you would get, all showing. Then again as others have noted STG is almost all scams / bots not anyways. Only worth is some pictures to get in the mood.
Originally Posted by Cheech69
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 06:32 #10144Senior Member

Posts: 225Interesting how she says no GFE and no greek but then lists DFK and anal. I myself would not trust her.
Originally Posted by GeeChase76
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 00:58 #10143Senior Member

Posts: 258Kendall and partner
That was before Christmas. I was drunk as fuck when I wrote that. I tried explaining it to the admin not to pust it. She does not do shit anymore trust me I asked.
-
05-03-20 00:33 #10142Senior Member

Posts: 299New lady.
After a few weeks of going back and forth due to scheduling issues on both our parts I finally got to see this cute thing. She's legit real and cute. The pics may be a little doctored up from a Snapchat filter but when I opened my door I was pleasantly impressed by her cute looks and size. Beautiful eyes, lovely body. I'm an ass and thighs guy and she definitely has that going for her. I offered her a shower when she showed up and she came out all soft and lotioned up. I was turned on from the moments she walked in. Had a great tome with her. She was a little chatty but once I figured out to interrupt she one it was time to have some fun. Total GFE. BBBJ and dfk. I will definitely repeat with her. I'm hoping I can talk her down from the 3 I gave her for next time.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/028865949947
-
05-03-20 00:31 #10141Banned Member

Posts: 505New?. A huge part is research, for safety.
Originally Posted by Mike1199
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 23:12 #10140Senior Member

Posts: 45Kendall Snow
Is that Kendall Snow? What is the damages for the threesome?
Originally Posted by Dmb4100
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 18:03 #10139Regular Member

Posts: 15Any links or pictures might have to see them soon.
Do you have any links or pictures of the girls might have to see them soon.
Originally Posted by Dmb4100
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 09:47 #10138Regular Member

Posts: 12Has anyone seen her? Thinking about trying
-
05-02-20 06:25 #10137Senior Member

Posts: 258Whoops
Like this is before Christmas. But hey maybe her friend is available if you can find her. I know I have been trying.
-
05-02-20 04:33 #10136Senior Member

Posts: 258Kendall and partner
I just had a beyond wonderful time with Kendall and Peyton. First threesome that actually was worth the price. Which was not as bad as other providers in shit hole hotels. They both had amazing asses. Did not who to grab on to first. Both tasted fresh as ya could imagine.
Both were enthusiastic and friendly.
No games whatsoever. Which was a change of pace.
Did I mention tight?
-
05-01-20 21:14 #10135Senior Member

Posts: 39"Back in Milwaukee" BBW Chloe
Anyone have any experience with this one? I feel like I vaguely remeber seeing this girl post in the past but not 100% sure on that. Seems legit, but ondering if anyone has personal experience meeting her at all? Good or bad?












Reply With Quote





