Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 981 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 481 881 931 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 1031 1081 1481 ... LastLast
Results 14,701 to 14,715 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9343

    LN info

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSugarD  [View Original Post]
    Sylas is right. Contact Lady Nurse. Email her first. 140 first time but may help you out on repeat visits (YMMV with that). BBBJ only, but all spit, slurps, and throat. Plus, she doesn't rush. Swallows your entire load every time. She loves it. She will have you done in under 30 min. You can find her email on one of her ads, otherwise pm me.
    Is there ad out there for her. I tried looking but couldn't find anything.

  2. #9342

    Kelly's Gals

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyMax  [View Original Post]
    TysonGirls is a new version of an agency that has been around for a while. They used to have MakingDeramsComeTrue.

    I have seen a couple of the girls in the past. Legit agency but a bit pricey (400 h).
    It's legit. Its Kelly and she has been around Tysons for years. Very reliable. I used time see her but now she runs it. She was great great herself.

  3. #9341
    Quote Originally Posted by Hum115  [View Original Post]
    Just curious when was the last time you saw Lee? I haven't seen her in like 2 years when she was going by Ara. She stopped responding at some point.
    Shit, sorry for the double post. Wasn't sure if the first post went through.

  4. #9340
    Quote Originally Posted by RFH1000  [View Original Post]
    You were probably using wrong email. DM me for details, as they don't allow us to post emails for some reason.
    Last time I saw Lee was in March 2019 when she went with the name Ara. She stopped replying email after that. I am surprised that she is still being metioned here as she took down her site 2-3 years ago.

  5. #9339
    Quote Originally Posted by SWCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I met with LN a few times a few years back. Definitely tops at what she did. I thought she'd retired. Haven't seen or heard from her in a while. Is she still taking sessions?
    Last time I visited was end of January, so I'll PM you her email. Best of luck! If anything she's also on eromonkey.

  6. #9338

    Wow

    You want to share some details? First, hand knowledge?

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeLavose  [View Original Post]
    What's DATY look like on a post op? Distantly curious if it's stimulating for them.

  7. #9337

    Potomac inn

    Quote Originally Posted by JkRicky69  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you ever been to the Potomac inn? Trying to see if ima pull the trigger on this Latina. She seems legit. And always pics up the phone.

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/latina...umfri-13296456
    I saw her today its not her in the pics the body is kind of similar big ass big tits big nips meh face probably 30's. So anyways the hotel is right off Jefferson davis highway but her room is on the ssecond level so you can't be seen from the street. So on to the action, I hit her up standard text then call I get in the room I opt for the half hour for 100 she offers bbj and anal for 60 extra so I took her up on the offer didn't really care for the bbj it was okay but she can take a pounding ill tell you that LOL.

  8. #9336

    Ln

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylas  [View Original Post]
    Lady Nurse might help you out. 140 though, and I've only gotten a BBBJ but it was the best I've ever had.
    Thanks. I met with LN a few times a few years back. Definitely tops at what she did. I thought she'd retired. Haven't seen or heard from her in a while. Is she still taking sessions?

  9. #9335
    Quote Originally Posted by JkRicky69  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you ever been to the Potomac inn? Trying to see if ima pull the trigger on this Latina. She seems legit. And always pics up the phone.

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/latina...umfri-13296456
    Haven't seen her. Have been to Potomac inn before to see girl named Joy seedy motel. Clearly only there for a purpose LOL.

  10. #9334

    Bingo

    Quote Originally Posted by AssManTwoU  [View Original Post]
    I just found her posting as Marina.

    https://tryst.link/escort/marina-901

    $400 HR GFE. She clearly has GPS.

    ROTFLMFAO.
    This is exactly what I tried to tell you guys in a previous post. Beside the unpleasant experience I had trying to book with her.

    https://imgur.com/a/po53Uof

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/tiffany-thai-40129764.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...n/9591051.html

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...8358.htm?cat=1

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    Texted her and was going to give Tiffany a try but first searched the phone number on TER and found a couple of reviews under the name "Maya" Looks like the same girl: tiny spinner with enhanced boobs. Both TER reviews (February 2020) were unenthusiastic and rated "nice time" and non-GFE. Locations for both Tiffany and Maya are Tysons. Going to pass in this environment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper301  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...8358.htm?cat=1

    Not sure if she was reported yet or not. $150 hh bbj every position took it well. Got her apartment. Had an itch to scratch. Miss the sugar babies can't wait til corona is over. So I can dabble again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_C02A916C22F1-1.jpg‎  

  11. #9333
    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple of days ago. Very pretty but not the girl pictured on the website. A cup? Is there a smaller cup than an A? Very flat boobs but otherwise performed well. DFK, BBBJ, DATY / O, CFS. For some reason I couldn't get off with CFS so ended up getting a standing BBBJ in the bathroom just before my shower. Great kisser with a compliant attitude. BBBJCIM spit. Not sure if I'll repeat.
    I agreed 100%. Her body isn't built like a woman. No breast or ass. She is also too skinny. Would not recommend.

  12. #9332
    Quote Originally Posted by JkRicky69  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you ever been to the Potomac inn? Trying to see if ima pull the trigger on this Latina. She seems legit. And always pics up the phone.

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/latina...umfri-13296456
    I think I saw a Liz there a few years ago.

  13. #9331

    Bonnie Wolf

    Quote Originally Posted by Trwy28  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bonnie for a half hour after a drive down to Tyson's. Spinner-type. BBFS / cip $$.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...ner/BonnieWolf
    Guys, I put up 7 dollar signs. I am not sure why it showed up as 2. The correct number is 7.

  14. #9330
    What's DATY look like on a post op? Distantly curious if it's stimulating for them.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssManTwoU  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her. Very shy. Not sure what could be VIP.

    I gave her 100 for 15 minutes tops.

    I did DATY for just a minute. YMMV.

  15. #9329

    Ava

    I met Ava recently. I think, she is smoking hot. Rocking a petite amazing body. Its ashamed she won't open up for, more. She, would kill it around here. Massage was good, HJ as well. She tried, to pass me, off to her friend but I passed es. Maybe next time. If there is, a,next.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape