Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,326 to 23,340 of 60954
-
05-01-20 16:43 #37629Senior Member

Posts: 594Good point, I'm not into that so I didn't think of it, but I would definitely advise against rimming. Haven't even thought about scat and would prefer not to before I have lunch.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 16:24 #37628Senior Member

Posts: 1011Don't eat her ass. Rimming is a high risk for contracting China Virus.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 13:22 #37627Banned Member

Posts: 13634I was thinking BBFM (Bare Back Face Mask).
Originally Posted by Bbinsider
[View Original Post]
Anyone else?
-
05-01-20 12:47 #37626Senior Member

Posts: 307Twenty years ago, BBFS was common place in KAMPs. But the newer generation of Koreans seem to be much more concern about safe sex. Probably due to bad experiences the girls from the last generation had by having too much BBFS.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 12:47 #37625Regular Member

Posts: 14Yup even the escorts are charging extra. They know everyone got pandemic money from govt so tryna exploit.
Originally Posted by TroutMan69
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 12:42 #37624Senior Member

Posts: 307So skip the condom, just be sure to wear a mask! We now have a new abbreviation. BFFS (bare face full service).
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 12:03 #37623Banned Member

Posts: 13634It's Angel Massage, not Massage Angel. Anyway, best to post about recent experiences so the intel is fresh.
Originally Posted by LoneWolf5
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 12:00 #37622Banned Member

Posts: 13634Not as rare as you think. I still get it about 50% of the time from the older ladies.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 11:59 #37621Banned Member

Posts: 13634I thought you meant that place, but you got the name backwards. It's Angel Massage, not Massage Angel. I figured that the tip rates would go up once the "lockdown" was lifted. Those girls are not stupid. They know horny mongers would be showing up in droves and they planned to take advantage.
Originally Posted by TroutMan69
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 11:22 #37620Senior Member

Posts: 62Nice opening post! Welcome to the group Wolf!
Originally Posted by LoneWolf5
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 10:13 #37619Senior Member

Posts: 289A monger posted a good while back in the northwest ga thread about BBFS. Wouldn't name the place but had to be one of the 2 places discussed there. He regretted it and advised against it but wouldn't offer details.
Originally Posted by HungryClif
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 09:11 #37618Senior Member

Posts: 189Os Spa
Os Spa in Roswell is open as well. Same massage and HE as before.
Originally Posted by RT420
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 08:58 #37617Senior Member

Posts: 67The one next to the hotdog place.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Also, have why'all noticed that rates are generally 20 dollars higher on everything including requested tip?
Not just there, everywhere.
-
05-01-20 07:04 #37616Senior Member

Posts: 1181Well over 10 years ago, the old KAMP on Roswell Road between the liquor store on one end and a Dry Clean on the other I frequented often and if available the same girl, Jenny. One time, after the deed was done and she was massaging me she got it up again, sucked on it for awhile and climbed on top for another go. It was not until she climbed off that I realized she did not put a cover on. That was the only time I had BBFS at a KAMP.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.
-
05-01-20 06:56 #37615Senior Member

Posts: 367Bare is Rare
KAMP BBFS is rare. I was a regular at one for a while before it was offered. I'd rather not say where. BBBJ is more common but usually the cover comes out before the staff goes in. Never had FS in a CAMP but never wanted FS in a CAMP anyway. I go to a CAMP for the massage and the extra makes for a nice finish.
Originally Posted by HungryClif
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






