Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,286 to 27,300 of 41293
-
05-01-20 09:23 #14008Senior Member

Posts: 73That's funny, burned the Bush. Seemed to have lost the link for this one.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 09:07 #14007Senior Member

Posts: 1260Yes TGTBT
Allow me to explain how I weed out the fakes. Not to insult anybody's intelligence but it seems that we're getting guys inquiring about ads that, to most, knows its pure bullshit.
Originally Posted by Jayse
[View Original Post]
Lets start with the ad pics first. I ask myself "Is she an actual Jax girl? Is she even a girl from Florida or even the surrounding area?" The answer is, "Ummm, its possible" Its possible because some girls DO travel. It's possible that she's a new player and the effects of hard candy hasnt demolished her looks. So I'll give it the benefit of a doubt.
But then I move on to the contact number. I'd be more prone to believe it's a real girl if it had a Duval area code. Even maybe a 386 or a 352 which are area codes around Duval. I'd even believe it to be a possibility that the girl or the ad is real if it had a 912 or as far away as Miami or Atlanta, because, once again, girls DO travel around and it's possible that they can be doing business in our awesome city *sarcasm.
But then I look at things like location. If the ad says downtown or something vague in that effect, then that to me raises suspicions. Most of us already know Jax's common locations in which dreams are to be found. And look what she / the bot puts in "Location". Its the out of town number again! It seems this fake is pushing the number so the unsuspecting can contact the number. For what? Well I added JaxDogs post to exemplify the possibilities. I've been through it before and that's why I dare not contact those types of ads any more.
And last, but not least, let's look at the price per time ratio. $60 freakin dollars for an hour! That's the tall tell money shot. No girl in their right mind is going to ask for that amount for that length of time. I'm sure no girl in Jax would be asking for that. BUT!, at the same time, I'm also sure that theres guys that has UTRs or girls they've built good repores with whom are lucky enough to get such discounted rates. I'll even lump in girls down on their luck-desperate. Theres a couple of those. But those are exceptions to the rule. I'm talking about the norm here.
In conclusion, even though it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, smells like a duck, it's most likely TGTBT. So be safe, be alert and dont get wet like a duck. *don't know what the hell I meant by that but it sounded good at the moment. LOL😄.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 08:38 #14006Senior Member

Posts: 243Absolutely not one
Girl on stg that is worth anytime or coins right now. Sad state of affairs in our town.
-
05-01-20 08:34 #14005Senior Member

Posts: 67Tgtbt
Odd number, incall 60 and hot, plus anal available. Definitely TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Jayse
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 07:55 #14004Senior Member

Posts: 226Most likely
To good to be true!
Originally Posted by Jayse
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 07:45 #14003Senior Member

Posts: 181Tgtbt?
Anyone have a report on this one?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/435660588191
-
05-01-20 06:30 #14002Senior Member

Posts: 909A while back I noted that she looked very very very much similar to a SW around Main, so maybe that's why LOL.
Originally Posted by StarsTunna
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 04:22 #14001Senior Member

Posts: 1840Rushin
Q that was a good one, nice play on words. JD.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 03:43 #14000Racist douchebag

Posts: 204Carter bb the afeican on only fans dummy and she's a sin city streetwalker married to a crack head street walker dummy.
Originally Posted by Haxosaur
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 02:56 #13999Racist douchebag

Posts: 204I doubt it my family was in the confederate army. You know they probably do or did have a Zimbabwe army that defended themselves against the same insanity that we fight here in the south states. Just saying.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 02:37 #13998Racist douchebag

Posts: 204Who was it?
Originally Posted by DogBark
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 02:32 #13997Racist douchebag

Posts: 204She got no pics and the price is high.
Originally Posted by Blazzer
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 02:30 #13996Racist douchebag

Posts: 204We have a where are they know section. This in the wrong place and nobody knows who Tristan is.
Originally Posted by RichardFliehr
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 02:27 #13995Racist douchebag

Posts: 204What was it?
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 02:20 #13994Racist douchebag

Posts: 204Has had multiple visible skin conditions way before her performance there.
Originally Posted by Jtrr0807
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





