Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,696 to 16,710 of 32172
-
05-01-20 13:02 #15477Senior Member

Posts: 281My bad, realized you booked a hh initially.
Originally Posted by LegendX
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 10:39 #15476Senior Member

Posts: 281How'd you get it down from $$.2 to $.6? When I texted her / her handler, they didn't want to budge from the first price.
Originally Posted by LegendX
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 09:07 #15475Senior Member

Posts: 413Which means the whole business is taking a hit therefor as mongers we should have more leverage. Just because there's less to choose from doesn't mean you shouldn't be even more selective in who you patronize.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 08:23 #15474Senior Member

Posts: 560Supply
The supply has changed too. Less girls traveling through town. I like young thin AA girls but haven't seen any ad's lately. They're usually just traveling through town. Now if you look on listcrawler it's all the same women. Few new ones.
Originally Posted by WalterKovacs
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 01:04 #15473Senior Member

Posts: 26Boys the hype is real Zina was a blast! Came around for half hour gave a okay massage. She then whisper in my ear. Are you ready to f*ck me. Gave me complete chills and instant turn on. Started with a CBJ was hoping to get it bare but can't complain then went straight missionary, cow girl, doggy all while she was talking dirty. Our session went for an hour both of us was sweating at that point she was enjoying it more than me. I got mines and walk out a buck sixty. Worth the trip. I asked her she said she would be hanging around a month.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...s/9623440.html
-
04-30-20 23:33 #15472Senior Member

Posts: 134
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
I don't know if I want to text the number and curse them out or buy them a drink for god tier thirst trapping. LOL.
Originally Posted by Asphalt
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 22:25 #15471Regular Member

Posts: 6The Garden?
I know woodbridge but drawing a blank on the garden. ? Kinda scared of the like up tho.
Originally Posted by NotTheOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 20:35 #15470Senior Member

Posts: 458Lanna
Legit and posting on "BED"page? That's a foul.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 20:14 #15469Senior Member

Posts: 433That's Lanna Spa, legit.
Originally Posted by FrankDigitola
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 18:19 #15468Senior Member

Posts: 134Feeling a little itch again.
Feeling the itch again. I'm going to take this one for the team and report back.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/9147644.html
-
04-30-20 17:05 #15467Regular Member

Posts: 8Just Chiming In
Hey, guys. Long time lurker, rare contributor (sorry).
I am really feeling this drought. I generally stay in the Springfield (ish) area (Franconia Wellness, M&M, King). I enjoy reading the stories and comments you all provide. I have never pulled the trigger on a Thai provider but I am really getting close to it now, Covid be damned.
I wish I had some crazy stories to tell but I do not. I travel a lot with work and try to hit up different locations when on the road. Some guys collect refrigerator magnets, I check out Asian spas.
One of the coolest (just for novelty) was in Japan. Nothing beyond a NOVA finish but was cool to have it in Tokyo, you know?
Once in Anchorage I was surprised by the Chinese provider asking if she can put my dick in her. No upsale or extra $. She just wanted to fuck. Went BBFS for that one. I am a little embarrassed to say I did not last long. The novelty and atmosphere had me swirling though.
Italy was interesting. Chinese girls. Not a lick of English. Fortunately there is enough similarity between Spanish and Italian I could get by with the tiny amount of Spanish I know. There, you could get whatever you want but you pay up front. I learned that one the hard way. It was only (I think) 40 or 60 Euros for the hour. I paid that and expected to tip at the end after the flip. They didn't get what I was trying to accomplish. Best to pay upfront and not try to go through the motions of tipping after services.
Georgia sucked. No extras at all where I was. Maybe Atlanta or a bigger area would be different though.
Alabama. Lame. Don't go there.
Like many of you I have been to some places in MD as well. I was in the Baltimore area, not Baltimore proper though, and had a decent time. The place was not as clean as I was used to though. Another MD place was rip-off and turned into a scene. I bailed.
I have had varying experiences around here. I have a few I stick to, mostly for convenience. They recognize me and that helps out sometimes.
I probably rambled a bit and didn't contribute much to the NOVA mission but I figured I would chime in.
I hope everyone is staying safe and well.
-
04-30-20 16:05 #15466Regular Member

Posts: 13If you have a really bad itch, there's a spot open in Woodbridge for walkins. Ts there. Nova and FS if you have enough. They want 60 nova 60 house 200 total FS.
Only problem is the lineup is a series of trolls and old old dying flames.
It's in Woodbridge. Located by the garden. You'll know it if you know wb.
-
04-29-20 12:01 #15465Banned Member

Posts: 32All them Annandale
None of them answer calls or texts?
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 10:15 #15464Senior Member

Posts: 433That is a very Thai outlook and reaction.
Originally Posted by RustyMuffler
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 05:56 #15463Senior Member

Posts: 413Actually
That's not necessarily true. Demand isn't that high as a lot of mongers on here have already confirmed they aren't venturing out to see providers until COVID dies down. Providers also are limiting the volume of clients they see. Agencies who normally rotate girls from outside of the US aren't able to change the line up and send girls back or get new ones. If anything their overhead is screwed up more so now than ever.
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
With these screenings that demand PII and outrageous / price inflation even by just $20 bucks, if we collectively just say no and stand firm a change can happen but I'm tired of sounding like a broken record at this point.









Reply With Quote





