Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 952 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 452 852 902 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 1002 1052 1452 ... LastLast
Results 14,266 to 14,280 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12657

    Did you give her an orgasm?

    Quote Originally Posted by PghTraveler  [View Original Post]
    I saw her and it was a pretty weird experience. She gave a great BBBJNQNS but was odd and paranoid, muttering. I would not repeat.
    Where you the guy who accomplished giving her an orgasm and made her heart stop because of it. I recall the MAN who accomplished this task said it was a weird orgasm and her body was shivering. It sound delicious if you ask me.

  2. #12656

    Yup they get bidness

    Quote Originally Posted by PghTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, I'm just perversely fascinated and so curious about what's going on there. Are they getting business?
    I would believe these girls get D rate dudes who pay $40 - $80 bucks to flush the their sperm ducts out. I talk to these type of girls all the time; those dudes are always wanting bare. God bless them.

  3. #12655
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBak15  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/3...5093/1/5790287

    I made contact with this girl after I saw her posts a few times on all of the sites. I reach out and she was fairly easy to make plans with. She was in the burbs, and I did not feel like traveling, so I got the out. She arrives on time. Younger than I thought she would be. The pics are all her. Her tits are great. She is about 21 or 22 years. Cute voice and nice girl. A little baby fat but nothing that makes her a BBW. All tits, her ass is nothing to write home about. $$ was the fee.

    After a little chit chat, we get to it, and everything is basic. Covered but she takes directions well. I will see again.

    Skills: 7.

    Looks: 7.

    Seniors can PM me if you need more details.
    Does she have a tattoo across the back of her shoulders? If so, I think she also goes by Bella.

  4. #12654

    Veronika Review

    https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/3...5093/1/5790287

    I made contact with this girl after I saw her posts a few times on all of the sites. I reach out and she was fairly easy to make plans with. She was in the burbs, and I did not feel like traveling, so I got the out. She arrives on time. Younger than I thought she would be. The pics are all her. Her tits are great. She is about 21 or 22 years. Cute voice and nice girl. A little baby fat but nothing that makes her a BBW. All tits, her ass is nothing to write home about. $$ was the fee.

    After a little chit chat, we get to it, and everything is basic. Covered but she takes directions well. I will see again.

    Skills: 7.

    Looks: 7.

    Seniors can PM me if you need more details.

  5. #12653
    I saw her and it was a pretty weird experience. She gave a great BBBJNQNS but was odd and paranoid, muttering. I would not repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    She's real, but those pics have every filter in the world applied to them. Decent BBBJ, but pretty passive otherwise.

  6. #12652
    Honestly, I'm just perversely fascinated and so curious about what's going on there. Are they getting business?

    Quote Originally Posted by CloaknDagger36  [View Original Post]
    Holy crap, that was funny and spot on.

  7. #12651
    Quote Originally Posted by CloaknDagger36  [View Original Post]
    Holy crap, that was funny and spot on.
    Really? He's posted that same comment several times.

  8. #12650
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyForRub  [View Original Post]
    No one could ever possibly be that mad at their dick. That must be a parody of some type.
    Holy crap, that was funny and spot on.

  9. #12649

    Anyone made passion love to this girl

    https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cago/49408672/

    It's that time of the month, and I got to vacate a new graduating class of sperms. That being, has anyone beat this pussy it. I am kinda skeptical. I called her and she was a shit motel by my the airport. If her pussy is good I will hit it. But I would like a referral guys. Shit house motels don't always mean a good experience.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B0D8447B-6DFA-4DF9-A1EF-E62FF6B8DE00.jpeg‎  

  10. #12648

    Good to go bro

    I believe that girl is gtg. One guy post his experience about making love to her.

  11. #12647

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    You know you've found a winner when even MoliJohn is grossed out.
    I mean hell. I am like a dog, I can smell what is not healthy. If I was a bear, a bear will eat anything. Don't be fooled when people say to play dead if your attacked in the woods by a bear. I saw on Joe Rogan they had a story about eating bear meat.

  12. #12646
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by MoliJohnGuy82  [View Original Post]
    Bro, is she even healthy? Or on the brink.
    You know you've found a winner when even MoliJohn is grossed out.

  13. #12645
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    She's real, but those pics have every filter in the world applied to them. Decent BBBJ, but pretty passive otherwise.

  14. #12644

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    Over the past several years I had the pleasure of meeting this girl several times. She had some mixed reviews but took a chance on her and was rewarded. Always had a good time and she was never a problem. We got along well enough and I was comfortable enough for her to come to my place once. She disappeared about a year ago. I can't remember her name to save my life. Anyone know what happened to her? I am wondering if she got arrested and / or cleaned up her act.
    Long time lurker but I had to reply to this one. Heather is alive, free, and well. She Has not posted in months because she has a solid group of regulars. I saw her yesterday and her performance is still A1. She gave me permission to give out her number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4427A306-310B-499E-9B91-CBA24E649D3E.jpg‎  

  15. #12643

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by PghTraveler  [View Original Post]
    This is the weirdest group of pictures I've ever seen in ads. Most of the girls look obviously homeless or otherwise down on their luck, but then there are a few cute ebony spinners (my predilection) sprinkled throughout. Can anyone shed light on who's managing this stable? Any experiences?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49404691/
    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/708-264-5733
    No one could ever possibly be that mad at their dick. That must be a parody of some type.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape