Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 952 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 452 852 902 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 1002 1052 1452 ... LastLast
Results 14,266 to 14,280 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12663

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMike80  [View Original Post]
    Heather is alive and well. I see her at least twice a week. She has built a good clientele so she doesn't post online anymore. She has changed numbers a few times over the past year. She gave me permission to give out her new number.
    Yo can I get her number? I've been looking for her for a while. I used to see her all the time because she was working 5 minutes from my house.

  2. #12662
    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer8  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a tattoo across the back of her shoulders? If so, I think she also goes by Bella.
    Yep. Guess that is her name.

  3. #12661

    Eh. It all balances out if the condom breaks

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I feel cheated when I'm willing to give BBDATY or BBDATO and I can't even get a BBBJ in return. They should pay me if I'm giving them that much pleasure and don't get the same experience in return.
    Just hope you bust the condom on your way to heaven and shoot another baby inside there. Open the gift in 9 months.

  4. #12660
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Not fair

    Quote Originally Posted by MoliJohnGuy82  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49460962/

    Guys this girl is good to go. Pussy was on par; hole in one. I did her the favor and ate her ass too. She was more into in that then when I ate her pussy. Guess I need to eat more pussy than ass, cause my skills are lacking there. She compensated me with covered head, I can't take too much head from this girl cause she would have me blow out the condom in under a minute. We moved over to the destruction of her vag, She had done baby oil, shit I was bathing her ass in baby oil while I was smashing her pussy. But for a girl like this, she fucked me instead of the other way around. I highly recommend her guys. Girl is very nice too, a sweet heart. She use to be out of midway airport a few years ago.
    I feel cheated when I'm willing to give BBDATY or BBDATO and I can't even get a BBBJ in return. They should pay me if I'm giving them that much pleasure and don't get the same experience in return.

  5. #12659
    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49255568/

    She was in Naperville but now in Elk Grove, has anyone seen?
    She is legit I saw her last week.

  6. #12658
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49460962/

    Guys this girl is good to go. Pussy was on par; hole in one. I did her the favor and ate her ass too. She was more into in that then when I ate her pussy. Guess I need to eat more pussy than ass, cause my skills are lacking there. She compensated me with covered head, I can't take too much head from this girl cause she would have me blow out the condom in under a minute. We moved over to the destruction of her vag, She had done baby oil, shit I was bathing her ass in baby oil while I was smashing her pussy. But for a girl like this, she fucked me instead of the other way around. I highly recommend her guys. Girl is very nice too, a sweet heart. She use to be out of midway airport a few years ago.

  7. #12657

    Did you give her an orgasm?

    Quote Originally Posted by PghTraveler  [View Original Post]
    I saw her and it was a pretty weird experience. She gave a great BBBJNQNS but was odd and paranoid, muttering. I would not repeat.
    Where you the guy who accomplished giving her an orgasm and made her heart stop because of it. I recall the MAN who accomplished this task said it was a weird orgasm and her body was shivering. It sound delicious if you ask me.

  8. #12656

    Yup they get bidness

    Quote Originally Posted by PghTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, I'm just perversely fascinated and so curious about what's going on there. Are they getting business?
    I would believe these girls get D rate dudes who pay $40 - $80 bucks to flush the their sperm ducts out. I talk to these type of girls all the time; those dudes are always wanting bare. God bless them.

  9. #12655
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBak15  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/3...5093/1/5790287

    I made contact with this girl after I saw her posts a few times on all of the sites. I reach out and she was fairly easy to make plans with. She was in the burbs, and I did not feel like traveling, so I got the out. She arrives on time. Younger than I thought she would be. The pics are all her. Her tits are great. She is about 21 or 22 years. Cute voice and nice girl. A little baby fat but nothing that makes her a BBW. All tits, her ass is nothing to write home about. $$ was the fee.

    After a little chit chat, we get to it, and everything is basic. Covered but she takes directions well. I will see again.

    Skills: 7.

    Looks: 7.

    Seniors can PM me if you need more details.
    Does she have a tattoo across the back of her shoulders? If so, I think she also goes by Bella.

  10. #12654

    Veronika Review

    https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/3...5093/1/5790287

    I made contact with this girl after I saw her posts a few times on all of the sites. I reach out and she was fairly easy to make plans with. She was in the burbs, and I did not feel like traveling, so I got the out. She arrives on time. Younger than I thought she would be. The pics are all her. Her tits are great. She is about 21 or 22 years. Cute voice and nice girl. A little baby fat but nothing that makes her a BBW. All tits, her ass is nothing to write home about. $$ was the fee.

    After a little chit chat, we get to it, and everything is basic. Covered but she takes directions well. I will see again.

    Skills: 7.

    Looks: 7.

    Seniors can PM me if you need more details.

  11. #12653
    I saw her and it was a pretty weird experience. She gave a great BBBJNQNS but was odd and paranoid, muttering. I would not repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    She's real, but those pics have every filter in the world applied to them. Decent BBBJ, but pretty passive otherwise.

  12. #12652
    Honestly, I'm just perversely fascinated and so curious about what's going on there. Are they getting business?

    Quote Originally Posted by CloaknDagger36  [View Original Post]
    Holy crap, that was funny and spot on.

  13. #12651
    Quote Originally Posted by CloaknDagger36  [View Original Post]
    Holy crap, that was funny and spot on.
    Really? He's posted that same comment several times.

  14. #12650
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyForRub  [View Original Post]
    No one could ever possibly be that mad at their dick. That must be a parody of some type.
    Holy crap, that was funny and spot on.

  15. #12649

    Anyone made passion love to this girl

    https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cago/49408672/

    It's that time of the month, and I got to vacate a new graduating class of sperms. That being, has anyone beat this pussy it. I am kinda skeptical. I called her and she was a shit motel by my the airport. If her pussy is good I will hit it. But I would like a referral guys. Shit house motels don't always mean a good experience.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B0D8447B-6DFA-4DF9-A1EF-E62FF6B8DE00.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape