Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,301 to 27,315 of 41298
-
05-01-20 02:37 #13998Racist douchebag

Posts: 204Who was it?
Originally Posted by DogBark
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 02:32 #13997Racist douchebag

Posts: 204She got no pics and the price is high.
Originally Posted by Blazzer
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 02:30 #13996Racist douchebag

Posts: 204We have a where are they know section. This in the wrong place and nobody knows who Tristan is.
Originally Posted by RichardFliehr
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 02:27 #13995Racist douchebag

Posts: 204What was it?
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 02:20 #13994Racist douchebag

Posts: 204Has had multiple visible skin conditions way before her performance there.
Originally Posted by Jtrr0807
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 01:30 #13993Senior Member

Posts: 259Lauren
Has anyone see this chick or any info?
9044473892.
-
04-30-20 23:19 #13992Senior Member

Posts: 1170If most of you knew her state of mind
No one would attempt to see her. She seems to be high 99% of the time. I used to see her often but recently, instead of the usual 60, she now wants 100. I am not paying Nicole 100. She's not a bad looking girl but she does need to move away from the table because she's gaining weight. She's a bit of a space cadet and again, honestly, it's a wonder she's able to function because she seems always high.
Originally Posted by RickDugan
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 23:12 #13991Senior Member

Posts: 1170Some of you inquired about this tall gal
But when you see the pic she sent me, you might want to reconsider unless she's still attractive to you. She refused to send a pic showing her in a head-toe position, but based on this pic, it doesn't seem like she'd be much of a looker. Besides that, she was staying at America's Worst Inn, if that tells you anything!
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...g/145005636389
-
04-30-20 22:46 #13990Senior Member

Posts: 185Stop wasting time
You can type in nikki in the search bar to get the negativity with her. You can check post 12787 and 13626 for names she uses on all site, drug use, and poor service. She is real but that's it with her. In other news looks like she's gaining weight in those pics.
Originally Posted by RickDugan
[View Original Post]
Also, wanted to say that this is why the prices are increasing. They are able to give bad service with multiple reviews and people still pay 100 FOR A QV.....of course these rates can get lowered, but when thinking with the little head most guys won't even try negotiating.
-
04-30-20 22:27 #13989Senior Member

Posts: 204Cool story "bro"
Hey look, I have nothing against a gal trying to promote herself. We all have to eat and many of us have kids to feed. But when a girl leaves me stranded in the parking lot not once but twice, I tend to view her poorly. And when she makes a habit of managing her schedule in that manner, she's going to accumulate a collection of complaints on a site like this. Just something to think about and all the "hey look fellas, don't believe what you read" posts on STG ain't going to' change that. I ignored the warnings myself and had my valuable time burned twice now.
Originally Posted by TheMainMan876
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 22:24 #13988Senior Member

Posts: 1260Yup That's Nicole
Originally Posted by RickDugan
[View Original Post]
I bet you were Russian to go see her so you could check out her bush. LOL😄.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 22:17 #13987Senior Member

Posts: 185Avoid juicy fruit daisy red on the northside
She is lackluster, and the typical take the donation then a bunch of rules pop up. Doesn't want to take off top, BJ leaves a lot to be desired, dirty room with boyfriend stuff in it, chest hurts all of a sudden so no play there either.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/604843294958
-
04-30-20 21:53 #13986Senior Member

Posts: 204This girl has blown me off twice now
I actually don't come across many providers in this area that play scheduling games, but this one is notoriously fickle. She has blown me off not once, but twice now. The first time I drove 30 minutes and when I arrived in the parking lot of her Extended Stay hotel, she went radio silent. The second time, at yet a different Extended Stay, she sent me a cancellation text literally as I was pulling in. Fortunately I had a backup option staying in the same hotel that second time, but man it is frustrating when a girl behaves like that. There will not be a 3rd time. At the risk of sounding arrogant, my time is too valuable to have it wasted by a game playing girl.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/438667683281
-
04-30-20 21:15 #13985Regular Member

Posts: 9Badum tiss
What's the difference between a chickpea and a garbanzo bean?
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
I've never had a garbanzo bean on my face.
-
04-30-20 20:55 #13984Regular Member

Posts: 13Barbie
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...d/089951047666
I dreamt I saw Barbie last weekend & it was good dream. I've seen her more than a few times so we're cool with each other. That being said, reports about her being mechanical are 100% spot on. She looks exactly like her pics & has an amazing body. She's a bit paranoid when you first meet but all in all she's super chill. Her only 2 cons, for me anyway, are she only does CBJ & she's non GFE. If you don't mind that, she's definitely worth a shot.











Reply With Quote




